Classic, classic Zook

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Classic, classic Zook

Post by T REX »

“I didn't know we were down by 20,” Zook said, “but I told them all along, the score doesn't count until it's over.”

Classic Zook from my paper this morning. Come on coach, you didn't see that big huge scoreboard in the endzone with the numbers on it depicting the....errr.....SCORE!!!! I would highly suggest that as a coach you keep track of your team's points and the other team's points. And then of course....it doesn't count until its over. Wow.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a tard

Get off Zooks dick you pole smoking faggit. He's gone. ENough with Tard gator fans rants about Zook, noone cares. He's gone!

I'm suprised you had the energy to type this, considering you spent the past 36 hours fellating Urbans dick. Did you swallow?
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Adelpiero wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a tard

Get off Zooks dick you pole smoking faggit. He's gone. ENough with Tard gator fans rants about Zook, noone cares. He's gone!

I'm suprised you had the energy to type this, considering you spent the past 36 hours fellating Urbans dick. Did you swallow?
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG! RACK this! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit to add: He can't help himself. He just can't
FIGHT ON!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

What a tard

Pole smoking faggit? Fellating urbans dick? Swallow?

How freaking old are you or should I say aren't you?

Gay and homo smack went out....oh......last century. They are the tools of a weak mind, a lesser intellectual. Can't come up with anything original so I'll just use gay/homo/mom smack. It's just so freaking stupid that it doesn't offend at all. In fact, I actually feel sorry for the small minds that spew them incessantly thinking themselves funny. And look who racked you. That's a ringing endorsment.

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

What a tard

[obsession] Let me see if I can dig up John Blake quote, that bastard. [/obsession]

:lol:
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

T REX wrote:
What a tard

Pole smoking faggit? Fellating urbans dick? Swallow?

How freaking old are you or should I say aren't you?

Gay and homo smack went out....oh......last century. They are the tools of a weak mind, a lesser intellectual. Can't come up with anything original so I'll just use gay/homo/mom smack. It's just so freaking stupid that it doesn't offend at all. In fact, I actually feel sorry for the small minds that spew them incessantly thinking themselves funny. And look who racked you. That's a ringing endorsment.
Why thank you! Coming from you, it (or anything else) doesn't mean shit.
FIGHT ON!
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Who cares how old and tired it is....it's still funny.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

GreginPG wrote:
Uh, then why did you even respond in the thread to begin with? Of course you don't make sense. I don't matter yet here you are. Urban doesn't matter yet you take the time to come up with those brilliant posts. Which is it? If I don't matter, then leave the gay fantasy games at home. Thanks.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

T REX wrote:
GreginPG wrote:
Uh, then why did you even respond in the thread to begin with? Of course you don't make sense. I don't matter yet here you are. Urban doesn't matter yet you take the time to come up with those brilliant posts. Which is it? If I don't matter, then leave the gay fantasy games at home. Thanks.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Please heed your own advice. Thanks in advance.
FIGHT ON!