So are ANY Sooner fans gonna sack up?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

So are ANY Sooner fans gonna sack up?

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

You guys can't all have been at the game/sports bar/anywhere without a CPU. Who's gonna be first to show up & take their lumps like a man? My money's on BtH...
"Keys, woman!"
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

tick...tick...tick....tick....

the crickets will be out in about 2 hrs.

I'm gonna go with suncoast, he's 2 hrs. ahead and will probably sober up and post bail first.
Plus rope doesn't cure in the Florida humidity as well in the southwest. Thus his shower rod held, but the rope broke.

uh-oh mike CSU scores again....next?
Last edited by Cornhusker on Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Look I was at the game I will read/post more tomarrow right now I have a bottle of Jack with my name on it.

I will say this though... the man that brings me Chuck Long's head on a fucking pike will receive his weight in gold.

Find us a damn Offensive line coach while your at it and I'll double it. :evil:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

I WIN!!!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Other than the offensive line, both Q-backs throwing off target and receivers dropping passes, OU looked decent.

:evil:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

RadioFan wrote:Other than the offensive line, both Q-backs throwing off target and receivers dropping passes, OU looked like they could compete at least even with the MWAC conference.....

FTFYNC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

We got our asses kicked.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Brutal ... just brutal.

L to R: Paul Thompson
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cornhusker wrote:I WIN!!!
Good guess but I am in Oklahoma this week through the Tulsa Game. A lot of family matters to attend to and searching for a house.

No I am not moving from Florida, atleast on a permanent basis, just trying to finish my degree and allow my wife to do the same while I have the money saved to do so and the time and age to do it still.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Thwe best way to screw up a great program is to loose 2 national championship games and then having a quarterback that can't hit a reciever if his life depended upon it.

Sincerely, FSU
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

3 College Teams who can't get their asses raped bad enough or often enough to suit me:

Nebraska

Oklahoma

& Wyoming

Whining Bitch, Sonny Lubick, is making a strong bid to become the 4th team
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

embarrassing.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

IN.

still nursing a hangover from hell...

BLAaAaarrrraarRRRrrggggg!

the puke i let loose in the ditch looked better than OU did yesterday.

it happens. it'll happen again.

uunngggggg :?
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Cuda wrote:3 College Teams who can't get their asses raped bad enough or often enough to suit me:

Nebraska

Oklahoma

& Wyoming

Whining Bitch, Sonny Lubick, is making a strong bid to become the 4th team
The first two make sense, but why Wyoming? Is that a UNC thing?
"Keys, woman!"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Semi-Pro.

We'd play both Wyoming jv's & Air Force Academy jv's every year. They'd both beat up on us by 20+ points, but were the exact opposites in how they treated you as an opponent. Even the refs at Wyo treated you like shit- up to & including blatant cheating & telling you to fuck off- in so many words- if you didn't like it.

That's also why I couldn't be happier whenever Air Force wins, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

I freaking missed the whole game because we had driven up to Omaha from Lincoln to find an apartment to live in for 6 months while they build our house. I heard about it and I just couldn't believe it. At least we won't be the only team with a mediocre season...
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

hey cuda, fix your avatar, you're not a prick, you're a pussy faggott,
nebraska is 1-0, and, we'd love to line up against your faggott school, we'd fuck ya seven ways from sunday, just like I'd do to ya,
you pencil neck fruit,
FaTaL
Jake

Post by FaTaL »

they still got usc on there minds, lmao

go pac 10!
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

the only reason I even came to this forum was to sack up.
that was anemic,inept and lackluster a game as I've seen OU play in 8 years.
gonna be a real shaky year for OU.
Texas might get their chance,maybe.
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Also, something that's been bothering me... When any other team that's represented on this board takes a whoopin' like that, they're usually given until around noonish of the NEXT day to come in and represent... which is essentially what happened... Why is it that OU, just 'cause they're over-represented, gets no slack. I think that, given the outcome of the last two years, we've proven ourselves to be pretty upstanding when it comes to taking it on the chin. The last thing we need is bullshit artists trying to discredit us... We're GOOD losers, damn it... Although yes, I've been drinking so much in the last 48 hours my g/f has said something about it... twice...

D
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

the_ouskull wrote:Also, something that's been bothering me... When any other team that's represented on this board takes a whoopin' like that, they're usually given until around noonish of the NEXT day to come in and represent... which is essentially what happened... Why is it that OU, just 'cause they're over-represented, gets no slack. I think that, given the outcome of the last two years, we've proven ourselves to be pretty upstanding when it comes to taking it on the chin. The last thing we need is bullshit artists trying to discredit us... We're GOOD losers, damn it... Although yes, I've been drinking so much in the last 48 hours my g/f has said something about it... twice...

D
Say what I say to my wife skull... If you don't like it you can walk home :lol: :twisted: .

That might not work as well for you though considering it's 1,048 miles to home for us :lol: :twisted:
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Everyone here that knows me knows that I am an O-State homer bigtime, and now I work for them full time....

But, my dad is a huge OU fan and I respect that, so we talk about games and his take on opening game against TCU was that OU majorly just sucked. I had the phone on my ear for at least 20 minutes hearing my 80 year old dad tell me what any fan of the game would say if they were not a blind homer...that OU had a hard time executing basic plays, and had no defense to speak of when it counted.

My dad and I have talked sports for years, and although I don't usually have the same allegiance..he knows his stuff. It sounds like OU just had a really bad day. Horrible game. This is not to say that the team is a bad team, just to say that on an opening day...they did that thing where you whoosh right over the tee shot on the first hole...miss the whole freaking ball :)

Not a good start.