Peerless Price cut by Falcons

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Peerless Price cut by Falcons

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Yep.

I don't wish the guy any ill will, but I sure as hell think that after all the caterwauling the little bitch did in Buffalo about how he's a #1 receiver and deserves to be paid like one (and paid like one of the best)...he washes out in Atlanta.

He's OK, but he was incredibly overrated. No doubt he and his agent will soon start the excuse mill up to generate the reasons he never lived up to his billing...

Thank God that Buffalo didn't buy into his act.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Re: Peerless Price cut by Falcons

Post by BBMarley »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:Yep.

I don't wish the guy any ill will, but I sure as hell think that after all the caterwauling the little bitch did in Buffalo about how he's a #1 receiver and deserves to be paid like one (and paid like one of the best)...he washes out in Atlanta.

He's OK, but he was incredibly overrated. No doubt he and his agent will soon start the excuse mill up to generate the reasons he never lived up to his billing...

Thank God that Buffalo didn't buy into his act.
He'll pick up somewhere soon... Yes- he was overpaid and he is no way a #1... but he can be decent #2 if he can A) get a decent receiver on the other side to take some heat off him (as Moulds did with him in Buffalo) & B) get a QB that can consistently throw the ball and hit his target. Having Vick as his QB hurt him alot (in additon to him not being the guy toi handle the load of a #1 WR)
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Now he's a Cowboy.

Supposedly because he really, really, really wants to play with Drew Bledsoe.

Right.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

So?

Sin,

Every FF fan
Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PP was one the scrubs the auction draft pic bot selected for me in the later rounds for $1 after I'd passed out.

When I woke up, I booted him as fast as possible.

Some guy named kNeely picked him up off waivers already. :lol: