10/08/2005 Arizona
10/15/2005 Notre Dame
10/22/2005 Washington
10/29/2005 Washington State
11/05/2005 Stanford
11/12/2005 California - Ranked 19 in AP/ 20 in USA
11/19/2005 Fresno State - Ranked 24 in AP/ Unranked in USA
12/03/2005 UCLA

Wow.......real, tough. Not one team is decent. Cal? They got thumped by TT and return 3 whole starters on defense not to mention their QB is gone. They(USC) are the best team, but you would hope for some tougher games. Quite sad actually.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: USC's schedule with the latest polls

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

T REX wrote:USC

09/03/2005 Hawai'i
09/17/2005 Arkansas
09/24/2005 Oregon
10/01/2005 Arizona State - Ranked 20 in AP/ 18 in USA
10/08/2005 Arizona
10/15/2005 Notre Dame
10/22/2005 Washington
10/29/2005 Washington State
11/05/2005 Stanford
11/12/2005 California - Ranked 19 in AP/ 20 in USA
11/19/2005 Fresno State - Ranked 24 in AP/ Unranked in USA
12/03/2005 UCLA

Wow.......real, tough. Not one team is decent. Cal? They got thumped by TT and return 3 whole starters on defense not to mention their QB is gone. They(USC) are the best team, but you would hope for some tougher games. Quite sad actually.
Actually, their out of conference schedule is better than almost every other team in the top 10.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fresno St will be out of the rankings once Oregon kills them in Eugene. Fresno St. hasn't beaten Oregon since 1982.

USC is in for a suprise when they come to Eugene. That will be the day that the name Jonathan Stewart is no longer associated with Comedy Central. Bank on it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Okay, I'll bite. They go to Hawaii. A 7-5 team that lost Chang. Arkansas at home, they were 5-6 last year. ND? Fresno at home? 9-3 last year. It's still Fresno.

It is poor schedule. Most of it is in conference. Can't do much about that. It's like the old ACC. FSU and a bunch of second tier teams. It is USC and a bunch of second tier teams.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

T REX wrote:It is USC and a bunch of second tier teams.
Wow! Thanks for the compliment!

Sin,
Stanford

Hawaii will eventually become a force under Junebug(played for my high school, so I'm obligated to homer...sorry).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

T REX wrote:Okay, I'll bite. They go to Hawaii. A 7-5 team that lost Chang. Arkansas at home, they were 5-6 last year. ND? Fresno at home? 9-3 last year. It's still Fresno.

It is poor schedule. Most of it is in conference. Can't do much about that. It's like the old ACC. FSU and a bunch of second tier teams. It is USC and a bunch of second tier teams.
What's your point? UF played a tougher schedule but still got their asses routinely handed to them by the Noles. Oklahoma allegedly had a tougher schedule than USC and we all know what happened.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I hear Wyoming and Louisiana Tech are gonna be tough this year.

And please, really, do go on about how they beat UCLA in their bowl game last season by a field goal. Let's see if you're creative enough to work in some 'they gave SC all they wanted in their game last year and then Wyoming beat them'.

Show me what you got bitch oops I mean trix.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Take a look at the out of conference schedules for the rest of the top ten (Including Iowa as they are an interchangeable 10 and 11 in the two polls):

2) Texas - La Lafayette, @ #6 Ohio St, Rice
3) Tennessee - UAB, @ N Dame, Memphis
4) Michigan - N Illinois, N Dame, E Michigan
5) LSU – N Texas, #20 ASU, App St
6) Ohio St – Miami (OH), #2 Texas, SDSU
7) Oklahoma – TCU, Tulsa, @ UCLA
8 Va Tech – Ohio, @ WVU, Marshall
9) Miami – Colorado, S Florida, @ Temple
10) Florida - Wyoming, La Tech, #14 FSU
11) Iowa - Ball St, @ Iowa St, N Iowa

Can you honestly tell me, after looking at these schedules, that there is one team who faces considerably better competition, from a game-to-game standpoint? Is there one team on there whose schedule is considerably more superior? The only team that comes close is Ohio St for the obvious fact they're playing a top 3 school, and a Miami of Ohio club that has played a major part in making the MAC a conference that major conference coaches fear to schedule against.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero wrote:
What's your point? UF played a tougher schedule but still got their asses routinely handed to them by the Noles. Oklahoma allegedly had a tougher schedule than USC and we all know what happened.
My point is that is much easier to only have to get up for 1 or 2 games in a season than 5 or 6. It is that simple.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:I hear Wyoming and Louisiana Tech are gonna be tough this year.

And please, really, do go on about how they beat UCLA in their bowl game last season by a field goal. Let's see if you're creative enough to work in some 'they gave SC all they wanted in their game last year and then Wyoming beat them'.

Show me what you got bitch oops I mean trix.
Wow, instead of actually addressing my point you insult me and the Gators. I see it is still the same in here. What a joke.

FYI, schedule means ENTIRE schedule and USC's is extremely weak. May cost em a shot at the end.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Take a look at the out of conference schedules for the rest of the top ten (Including Iowa as they are an interchangeable 10 and 11 in the two polls):

2) Texas - La Lafayette, @ #6 Ohio St, Rice
3) Tennessee - UAB, @ N Dame, Memphis
4) Michigan - N Illinois, N Dame, E Michigan
5) LSU – N Texas, #20 ASU, App St
6) Ohio St – Miami (OH), #2 Texas, SDSU
7) Oklahoma – TCU, Tulsa, @ UCLA
8 Va Tech – Ohio, @ WVU, Marshall
9) Miami – Colorado, S Florida, @ Temple
10) Florida - Wyoming, La Tech, #14 FSU
11) Iowa - Ball St, @ Iowa St, N Iowa

Can you honestly tell me, after looking at these schedules, that there is one team who faces considerably better competition, from a game-to-game standpoint? Is there one team on there whose schedule is considerably more superior? The only team that comes close is Ohio St for the obvious fact they're playing a top 3 school, and a Miami of Ohio club that has played a major part in making the MAC a conference that major conference coaches fear to schedule against.
Uh, again, I said the entire schedule not just OOC. When you don't even play a team in the top 15 that is pretty disgusting. Hell, the Big East looks tougher than the Pac-10 on paper.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The Big East sucks horse cocks.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Preason Polls = garbage

Arguments based on Preseason polls = stupid
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

T REX wrote:Uh, again, I said the entire schedule not just OOC. When you don't even play a team in the top 15 that is pretty disgusting. Hell, the Big East looks tougher than the Pac-10 on paper.
We should stick to berating teams based on what they have control of. Last I checked, you have to play teams in your conference.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

JayDuck wrote:Preason Polls = garbage

Arguments based on Preseason polls = fun
One of those FTFYs.

Preseason polls give us fans something to discuss/debate. It's all part of the fun that is college football, and sports in general.

Also, they really are not meaningless at all. Preseason polls shape the outcome of the entire season for certain teams. Look at a team like Auburn from last season. They went undefeated, but didn't play for a title because they didn't have enough time to climb up into the #2 position, and it all had to do with where they were ranked at the start of the season. My intention is not to say had Auburn been ranked #4 to start the season, they would have been a lock for the title game, but it would have significantly increased their chances. If a team (that is not USC, Oklahoma, Miami, etc) is going to go undefeated, it's very critical they start the season in the top 10, and that's where the importance of the preseason polls come into play.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

T REX wrote:Wow, instead of actually addressing my point you insult me and the Gators. I see it is still the same in here. What a joke.
You took a pot shot at his team, so what the hell did you expect in return?

No matter who USC played against the last coule of seasons wouldn't have mattered because they were the best team in the country. It's hard to argue against that.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Cicero wrote:The Big East sucks horse cocks.
What do you expect from a conference who lost Miami and VT, plus a good Boston College team?

Give the conference a few years to make up for those losses and you won't be able to make the claim that it a poor conference. Louisville is going to be damn good this year and for a few years to come, Pitt is going to be much better with Wannstedt, Syracuse has a good ne head coach that will rebuild them quickly, and USF is a year or two away from being in the top 3 in the conference.
Last edited by MuchoBulls on Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
We should stick to berating teams based on what they have control of. Last I checked, you have to play teams in your conference.
Just because they do not have control doesn't make the Pac-10 any better. That is my whole point. The conference is pathetic. East Coast Bias? How about the conference is just plain weak overall?

Jay: Maybe we should not talk football until you give us the 'okay'. Let me know.

mucho: Really, why don't you give me those Lotto numbers for Wednesday's drawing then? Tell LSU or Auburn while your at it. Thanks Swami. And since when is pointing out the obvious a 'pot shot'. Do you disagree that USC's schedule is weak?

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

T REX wrote:mucho: Really, why don't you give me those Lotto numbers for Wednesday's drawing then? Tell LSU or Auburn while your at it. Thanks Swami. And since when is pointing out the obvious a 'pot shot'. Do you disagree that USC's schedule is weak?
Auburn played a 1 AA team last year correct? I didn't and don't see one on USC's schedule from last season and this season.

LSU should have played USC two season ago in the Sugar Bowl. I think most of us agree on that.

I will agree with you that the PAC 10 is weaker than the SEC, but USC's OOC schedule is by no means weak.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

T REX wrote:Just because they do not have control doesn't make the Pac-10 any better.
No sane person is going to argue that the pac 10 has been one of the best conferences in the past couple of years. That being said, no sane person is going to argue USC hasn't had the best team in the past couple of years. Isn't my point guiding you to the irrelevance of your point?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Auburn played a 1 AA team last year correct? I didn't and don't see one on USC's schedule from last season and this season.

LSU should have played USC two season ago in the Sugar Bowl. I think most of us agree on that.

I will agree with you that the PAC 10 is weaker than the SEC, but USC's OOC schedule is by no means weak.
From an article on the Daily Trojan...........

"The Citadel was not a scheduled opponent until May 2004," wrote Bass, who claimed Auburn and USC actually were discussing a game for the 2005 season. "Ball State pulled out of that game in February, and the only opponent we could locate in that slot on such short notice was The Citadel. Ball State paid a buyout to Auburn and played Oklahoma instead. Replace a win over the Citadel with a win over Ball State and all the 'whining' as you call it would have been moot because Auburn would have played in the Orange Bowl against USC."

FYI, Florida State plays the Citadel this year.

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Fla's schedule is any better???

Wyoming at home
Louisiana Tech at home (6-6)
Tennessee at home (lost at home to Notre Dame)
@ Kentucky (2-9) last conf title 1950
@ Alabama (6-6) last conf title 1999
Miss St at home (3-8 ) lost to Maine @ home last conf title 1941
@ LSU 3 missed xp's away from losing at home vs Ore St
Georgia (neutral site)
Vanderbilt at home (2-9) last conf title 1915 last winning season 1982
@ South Carolina (6-5) last conf title 1969
Florida State at home

Only 4 road games? How SEC of them
greatest distance of travel... 700 miles
games vs teams who have played in BCS bowls.. 4
OOC games vs BCS conf teams 1

youre trying to say thats a tougher schedule?

1986 is the last time Fla left their state to play an OOC game
Last edited by SoCalTrjn on Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I find it amazing that Trex is taking shots at anyones schedule given the past arguements we have had on this subject.

He came in here defending UF playing directional schools each year because it was a budgetary reason given the neutral site game etc and UF needed the money from these home games against the directionals. Never mind the fact that a large chunk of that revenue is given to the directional. And let's not forget that his school dropped a long standing rivalry with Miami to play directional schools. And that the Florida legislature had to step in and threaten UF's funding when they wanted to drop the FSU game also. Thankfully the legislature made sure that UF couldn't drop both state rivals.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Fla's schedule is any better???

Wyoming at home
Louisiana Tech at home (6-6)
Tennessee at home (lost at home to Notre Dame)
@ Kentucky (2-9) last conf title 1950
@ Alabama (6-6) last conf title 1999
Miss St at home (3-8 ) lost to Maine @ home last conf title 1941
@ LSU 3 missed xp's away from losing at home vs Ore St
Georgia (neutral site)
Vanderbilt at home (2-9) last conf title 1915 last winning season 1982
@ South Carolina (6-5) last conf title 1969
Florida State at home

Only 4 road games? How SEC of them
greatest distance of travel... 700 miles
games vs teams who have played in BCS bowls.. 4
OOC games vs BCS conf teams 1

youre trying to say thats a tougher schedule?

1986 is the last time Fla left their state to play an OOC game
Pssst.......FOUR teams in the top 14! A trip to the SEC Championship yields another likely top 15 opponent. I cannot even believe the crap you just threw out as arguments? Distance of travel? BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Never heard the 'you have a weak schedule since you only have to travel 700 miles' attack. Nice comedy.

Left, you are just a bitter moron. Not your fault I guess. It's a result of poor breeding.

From http://www.fsu.edu by an executive booster:

"For example, it is accepted as an article of faith that FSU and Florida are required by law to play each other. Not true. The Legislature did vote on the issue in 1995, and voted not to require it. The last game under the current contract is 1996, and if either school wants the series to end, there's no statute to stop them.

Beyond being a source of irritation, the repeated appearance of these myths does little harm. But once they settle into the minds of our Seminole loyalists, they can shape a picture of our history that is not accurate."

Any more bullshit you want to throw out or not?

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Anyone who looks at that schedule of top 10 teams can see the trend, they are all scheduling one solid team and two pansies. Texas always tries to keep with that format along with getting in atlease one game in Houston and a second in Dallas to accomodate the alumni in those two markets and to help showcase to the local high school talent. That is why you will pretty much always see Rice, UNT, UH, SMU or TCU on our schedule. I have no idea why Texas is always playing Lousianna directional schools?

The only difference between OSU and Arkansas is that we are catching OSU when they are an elite program at an elite level. UA is semi-elite program at a shitty level. But I'm pretty sure we scheduled both of them back in the mid-90's. Fact is, because they are planned so far in advance, you never know how your OOC schedule is going to turn out.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

T REX wrote:
Just because they do not have control doesn't make the Pac-10 any better. That is my whole point. The conference is pathetic. East Coast Bias? How about the conference is just plain weak overall?

And these observations are taking place before the first snap of the season.

Nice data retrieval.

Either you are so myopic with the stench of sec shit up your nostrils or just a blithering idiot. Either way, I have neither the time nor interest in reading about your chowderheaded opinions regarding team/conference strenght prior to the start of the season.

fucking idiots! :roll:
What happens when you get the multi-billion dollar corporations - Big Tech, Big Pharma, foreign money, etc., able to form collaboration with politicians susceptible to corruption via payouts and power with the media which controls the messaging to the population of the country?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

The Seer wrote:
T REX wrote:

Nice data retrieval.

Either you are so myopic with the stench of sec shit up your nostrils or just a blithering idiot. Either way, I have neither the time nor interest in reading about your chowderheaded opinions regarding team/conference strenght prior to the start of the season.

Hey, just reporting the facts ma'am.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Vito...tOSU has been elite for quite some time now...this game was inked back what 5-8 years ago when no one thought you would get a matchup of #2 vs #6 (AP poll)...this is clearly the game of the year!

tOSU has some tough OOC games on the horizon...USC in 08 and 09, Miami of FLA in 09 and 10, etc...no to mention the Big 10 has gotten better with the resurgance of Iowa and the steadiness of Wisconsin giving the conference 4 top quality teams 5 if you include Purdue...

Trix beat Mississippi State then talk shit about your conference schedule...FLA couldn't beat the worst FUCKING team in the SEC last year...then got punked in the bowl game against Miami.

so the PAC 10 overall could be in many peoples opinions weaker than other conferences, but face it sparky everyone is catching up to the SEC...note i did not say the SEC was still not the daddy (which you will find a way to twist) but I believe the SEC is slowly coming back to the field in terms of overall conference play...i mean previously only MSU and vandy would be considered absolute pushovers...now Bama is average at best, Miss is back to being shitty, Vandy still sucks, Kentucky is shit again, and of course MSU will get better but it is still 3-4 years away, and South Carolina has some work to do (save the Outback bowl shit as well)...

so that leaves the SEC FLA, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, and Tenn not unlike the powers of say the Big 12 (Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, etc), Big 10 (tOSU, Michigan, Iowa, etc)...

again just sayin...

I do agree that pre season polls are worthless...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:

Trix beat Mississippi State then talk shit about your conference schedule...FLA couldn't beat the worst FUCKING team in the SEC last year...then got punked in the bowl game against Miami.
You can do better than that. I see that you guys still lobs insults at said poster's program/conference instead of actually dealing with the present argument about the Pac-10. The MO is still the same. Nice game vs Northwestern btw. PS tOSU's record? One game better than UF's. Northwestern?
so the PAC 10 overall could be in many peoples opinions weaker than other conferences, but face it sparky everyone is catching up to the SEC...note i did not say the SEC was still not the daddy (which you will find a way to twist) but I believe the SEC is slowly coming back to the field in terms of overall conference play...i mean previously only MSU and vandy would be considered absolute pushovers...now Bama is average at best, Miss is back to being shitty, Vandy still sucks, Kentucky is shit again, and of course MSU will get better but it is still 3-4 years away, and South Carolina has some work to do (save the Outback bowl shit as well)...
Notice, I have not brought up the SEC once unless to defend. The 30 watt bulbs of this insipid room did/do. Oh well.
so that leaves the SEC FLA, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, and Tenn not unlike the powers of say the Big 12 (Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, etc), Big 10 (tOSU, Michigan, Iowa, etc)...
I have always thought the Big 10 was a great conference. Michigan and Ohio State are perennial powerhouses. Period. The Big 12? That is another story.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Trix, stop acting like you are above anyone else on this board. You think you are taking some kind of high road and that the rest of us just lob insults, ignore your points or arguments, and don't know of what we speak. Sorry to break it to you, but you are no better than the rest of us, and in fact you are even worse because you actually think you are on some high road.

Point
Trix in this thread wrote:Wow, instead of actually addressing my point you insult me and the Gators. I see it is still the same in here. What a joke.

Set
Trix in this thread wrote:I see that you guys still lobs insults at said poster's program/conference instead of actually dealing with the present argument about the Pac-10. The MO is still the same.

Match
Trix in this thread wrote:Left, you are just a bitter moron. Not your fault I guess. It's a result of poor breeding.
So not one single mention of the points I made, but there were insults lobbed at me and my parents. You did get one thing correct though, your MO is still the same.

Trix, get the fuck off your high horse and quit acting like you are looking down upon us before Babs and Brad pass you up.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Sorry Left, but I have tried several times to post LOGICAL arguments only to have the resident inquisitors shooting first time and time again. USC's schedule is a valid thread topic, is it not?

I love how you tell me to stop thinking about taking some kind of high road which is exactly what I tried to do. I am glad you noticed, unfortunately you came out firing too. Thus I am reduced to stooping DOWN to your level once again. But this is evolution(or should I say regression) of old smack chat.

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

T REX wrote:From an article on the Daily Trojan...........

"The Citadel was not a scheduled opponent until May 2004," wrote Bass, who claimed Auburn and USC actually were discussing a game for the 2005 season. "Ball State pulled out of that game in February, and the only opponent we could locate in that slot on such short notice was The Citadel. Ball State paid a buyout to Auburn and played Oklahoma instead. Replace a win over the Citadel with a win over Ball State and all the 'whining' as you call it would have been moot because Auburn would have played in the Orange Bowl against USC."

FYI, Florida State plays the Citadel this year.
I know the scenario that lead to Auburn playing The Citadel, but don't tell me there weren't other 1 A programs out there who needed games.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

T REX wrote:USC's schedule is a valid thread topic, is it not?
Sorry. It's not when you want to compare it to Florida's :lol: :lol: :lol:

WAR Board Bitches!
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

T REX wrote:
The Seer wrote:
T REX wrote:

Nice data retrieval.

Hey, just interpreting pre-season conjecture by reporters trying to sell fishwraps. I probably should wait until the season begins and a few games are played before I step on my dick and make a further ass of myself....

FTFY-NC
What happens when you get the multi-billion dollar corporations - Big Tech, Big Pharma, foreign money, etc., able to form collaboration with politicians susceptible to corruption via payouts and power with the media which controls the messaging to the population of the country?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I rest my case.

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

over the last 5 years, the Pac 10 is 6-2 head to head vs the SEC trex gonna go M2 and say that scores dont count?
Youd have to go all the way back to the 80's in order for the SEC to have a winning record head to head vs the Pac
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

It's sad that the reason you post this isn't to point out the overall strength or weakness of USC's schedule, it's because you want a built in excuse for your man-crush Urban if he goes 7-5 this year.

Good teams are good teams no matter who they play. The last two years USC has beaten almost every team placed before them and kicked the shit out of two highly ranked teams in their bowls. It wouldn't matter if they played all high school teams this year, it likely wouldn't change the result. Yes the Pac-10 overall is one of the weaker confrences, but USC would still run through the schedule of any top 10 team and come out undefeated or only 1 loss.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Killian wrote:Good teams are good teams no matter who they play. The last two years USC has beaten almost every team placed before them and kicked the shit out of two highly ranked teams in their bowls. It wouldn't matter if they played all high school teams this year, it likely wouldn't change the result. Yes the Pac-10 overall is one of the weaker confrences, but USC would still run through the schedule of any top 10 team and come out undefeated or only 1 loss.
RACK!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Killian wrote:It's sad that the reason you post this isn't to point out the overall strength or weakness of USC's schedule, it's because you want a built in excuse for your man-crush Urban if he goes 7-5 this year.

Good teams are good teams no matter who they play. The last two years USC has beaten almost every team placed before them and kicked the shit out of two highly ranked teams in their bowls. It wouldn't matter if they played all high school teams this year, it likely wouldn't change the result. Yes, evey though the Pac-10 overall is one of the stronger conferences, USC would run through the schedule of any top 10 team and come out undefeated or only 1 loss.

FTFY-NC
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

The Seer wrote:FTFY-NC
My post didn't need to be fixed.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK