New Frank Black Album

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Alkie
Swigmeister General

New Frank Black Album

Post by Alkie »

WTF I haven't heard anything about it, but Honeycomb came out today.

I doubt anybody has it yet, but any thoughts on this?
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Pixies were my favorite band in high school. The tv in my freshman dorm that informed me that the Pixies broke up was in front of the roommate's giant 4AD pixies poster.

I liked his 1st two albums but never enough to buy them. Was I keeping solidarity with the rest of the Pixies? Was I just a poor student that couldn't afford records? Was I busy digging in dollar bins for Brother Johnson singles? I don't know but I never got around to buying them even though I dug Teenager of the Year.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Issued clips, and kept my chips.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i've got Teenager of the Year and one of the other ones on an mp3 disc somewhere. ToY is pretty good. not Pixies quality, still pretty good. the kitschy stuff and surf accents gets a little cloying after a while.

I'd rather listen to the Breeders pod than FB if i had to choose solo projects. JMO. i've got some really good Breeders live stuff.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"