Mike Hunt

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

kcdave
crusader

Mike Hunt

Post by kcdave »

Mikey took one off of the wrist tonight. I wonder how long this one will have her in the maternity ward. 5 days? 14? Longer?

SSDD!

"So-called" leader of the Royals hurt again. Big fucking surprise there. :roll: Im actually surprised she played for almost a week. :shock:

Save it Paul. Dont even bother. I saw it. This one was legit, I'll be the first to admit it. That however, does not excuse the all of others. The only thing that matters is scoreboard, and the scoreboard continually shows Mike Hunt listed on the DL.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

And, in other news, kcbatteredspouse makes another appearance in the emergency room at NKC Hospital, in hopes that another set of organ donors will appear to bail him out of the latest beating, suffered at the hands of his beloved mistress of pain.
Nope. Not dead.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

So where is kcmcfungo after Mike Sweeney goes 11 for 14 in a series against Minnesota, and was the only one that produced any offense in a 12 inning game today?

Anyone checked the emergency room? KC area battered husband shelters? Soup kitchens? The frybin at your local McDonald's?
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I knew that was coming.

Yeah, Sweeney has his moments.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Yeah, and so do you.

Sincerely,
No you don't
Nope. Not dead.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah, I'm looking for a Mr. Hunt. First name Mike.

Hey, I'm looking for Mike Hunt. Is Mike Hunt here?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Hmmm. July 21st. ((Glance at the calander))

Must be that time of the month for her once again.

Any chance this pussy could play ..... I dont know ..... 30 games with out getting hurt?

Its 100 fucking degrees here, and I swear to God, a fucking snowman would hold up better during the course of a 3 hour game here than Mike Hunt would!

Black/white
Hot/cold
Rich/poor
Wet/dry
Cal Ripken Jr/Mike Hunt

Oh well, a few days off cant hurt. That'll give the bitch more time to call some more of the Detroit players, and apologize for Sundays scuffle!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Dave, you act like the fucking guy is Juan Gonzalez for God's sake. :roll:
Hardly. Gonzo was a fucking jake, everyone knew it, and he was paid accordingly. He was not the team captain. He was not the face of the organization. He was simply a washed-up/never-was, brought in too sell a few tickets, and fill a roster spot that would have been used by some other scrub.

Hell, I'd respect Mike Hunt more if he would just go "Gonzo," and disappear for the year. While its quite clear they could not find anyone that would rack up all those meaningless hits and home runs, (look @ the numbers - rbi production, game winning hits, hitting in the clutch, etc.) its also quite clear he could be replaced with someone that would produce decent numbers, and PLAY EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH HEART, @ 1/10th of his salary.