Ya gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to shove 'em

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Ya gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to shove 'em

Post by Cueball »

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8607287/1

Class act all the way. Now Boras has to negotiate an even bigger deal for this a-hole to pay for the lawsuits. They should send him to NY where camerman not only work the yard, but they work the street.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

And I'm gonna lose yet ANOTHER pitcher from my cesspool of shit that is my CFB Forum fantasy baseball team. :roll:

Not one week have I had a complete lineup make the cut.

RE-DRAFT!!!
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

He's just pissed because he can't stick his pinky up his ass at the moment.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

John Hart: "He's having anger control issues right now."

Ya think?

He broke his pinky by smashing a gatorade cooler? :roll:

How about a 15 game suspension once he gets healthy. (3 starts) The right thing would be to give this asshole his outright release, but you know that isn't going to happen.

Rangers are certainly becoming known for their pitchers criminal tendancies (See Frank Francisco) and being the Angels bitch.
Jack
enigma

Re: Ya gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to shove 'em

Post by Jack »

I don't think this will be on his NEXT GREATEST HITS ALBUM!!

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

20 games and $50,000.

Can't wait for the camerman to sue that shitty 4+ career ERA pitcher for a couple million. Pulled him hard enough to cause 4 herniated discs in his back.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

I hope MLB does drug testing on Kenny...
That kind of rage is not NATURAL!!

Seems like he had a little too much caffeine (or something)...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I'm going to the game tomorrow (or today really). Ought to be interesting to see the fan reaction (although Seattle fans are a little too laid back in my book).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

All depends if they don't call the game due to foggy conditions.
Nope. Not dead.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

That was epic! Dude got booed during starting lineup anouncements and when he took the field. When he finally got ran & started walking off the mound the booing & jeering could have drowned out a passing train. :lol: Nice to see normally-frigid Seattle fans show some life & give an asshole an earful was great.

The comeback win wasn't so bad, either. ;)
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Now jackass was making fun of a cameraman while he was getting processed at jail. "You are too close", when the fucking cameraman was 10 feet away...."You must be really proud of yourself"...

Nothing like a uneducated hick......
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Hick? Uneducated? This is because he plays in Texas? That's weird. I suppose nobody from a "city" or somewhere else would ever get upset and make a fool of themselves?
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Mustang wrote:I suppose nobody from a "city" or somewhere else would ever get upset and make a fool of themselves?
Much like Kevin Brown, he's a tool, regardless. You're almost 40 years old and you bust up your hand because you had a bad day??? I could almost excuse it for younger players and psychos like Milton Bradley. But for a 40 year old who's about to retire? :roll:

Then to top it off, you go Chernobyl on a cameraman because he's filming you a day after you busted up your hand like a fucking child? It's news, you fuck!! Fuck Kenny Rogers and any other bitch who goes after a cameraman because he's documenting you being a fucking loser. It's not as if the dude was filming you in your house from a tree across the way. You were at the fucking ballpark!! I hope the fucker gets jailtime and is sued for billions. Yes, BILLIONS!!
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Dude has everthing going for him this season. And with the baseball anti-christ as his agent (Boras), he's in line for a contract not many 40-yr. old pitchers get. Then he does this. There are FAR, FAR worse things but going Rodman on a camera man is just senseless.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Um, why don't they just leave the motherfucker alone? Novel concept, I know...

What POSSIBLE, INTELLIGENT reason would there be for a cameraman to be in place to watch Kenny turn himself in? Just doing his job? Bullshit.

RACK Kenny this time.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

rozy wrote:
RACK Kenny this time.
Indeed.

In a few weeks' time that dumbfuck ensured us of taking our division quite easily.

Angelfan hereby racks kenny's blatant stupidity.

:D
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Why do I get the vision of Los Angeles Suburbs de Compton Angels of South Anaheim fan sitting in front of his TV, tuned into ESPN, in his BVDs drinking a Zima while SCREAMING at the TV for another Kenny Rogers update?

"Hit him Kenny

Hit him, again Kenny

And again"

Lord knows the LASdCASA wouldn't have a chance to beat a 40 year old pitcher to win their division, so TAKE HIM OUT!!

:D back atcha
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

rozy wrote:Um, why don't they just leave the motherfucker alone? Novel concept, I know...

What POSSIBLE, INTELLIGENT reason would there be for a cameraman to be in place to watch Kenny turn himself in? Just doing his job? Bullshit.
Leave him alone? You trollin' the sports forums again??

All the world's a stage... especially when you break your hand on national tv because widdle Kenny pitched a poo-poo game... he's a bitch. He then assaults two people doing their job. Of course you send ANOTHER cameraman to the station to see if the bitch is gonna get the meltdown hat trick. OF COURSE you send someone. Heck... I'd even of brought pictures of him breaking his hand/the assaults and asked the fucker to autograph them to ensure another meltdown. OF COURSE you send someone!!

Troller!!!

UCANT wrote:The battle cry of every 150 lb limp wristed douchebag who doesn't know shit about lifting.
RACK!!!!!!!!!!!