HighPlainsGrifter is the newest T1B Member

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

HighPlainsGrifter is the newest T1B Member

Post by Softball Bat »

He figures to raise the bar a bit from where the current crop (or cr@p) of .net refugees have set it.

Welcome!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Re: HighPlainsGrifter is the newest T1B Member

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Thanks for the vine.

I've been lurking and hoping .net would make a comeback. Apparently that's not happening. I considered buying the domain and bribing Russ for a copy of the backup but the site is not for sale. Fuck. Anyone know what happened to Russ' place? Is there any hope of a return to those green fields? By registering here I'm giving up on the dream a little bit and it sucks.

Much as I hate the idea it looks like I'm stuck with you shitheads. Someone get RJack, HighHardOne, Club America, Sam_The_Man, G-Pete, Stat Boy, Dunn28, Falcock McDickwings, Russ, Pathetic Loser, Schmick, my other rowdy friends and a hundred shit trolls up in this bitch. I need Willie McGee retiring twice a year, dammit! HHO was the last POTY so where is he??? Don't make me stalk his old ass on some mountain with a backpack full of hatchery fish.

Anything I should know about the board? Any sacred cows I shouldn't kill?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:07 am Hasn't he been posting under a different name?
If someone has been moonlighting as me I bet they sucked at it. You can't fake being a five time POTY winner with puss oozing from new and exciting places.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Self gloss from a vagina so chaffed he loved safespace.pedo.net.

You are not in romper room anymore. Crying is not a take so try something else.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:25 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 am a hundred shit trolls

Hey! Pathetic Loser had more shit trolls than I did.
No one believes me when I tell them I had no trolls.

I always wondered if the incident between you and Pikkle was the reason Why Tea pulled the ripcord. Sucks we lost that guy and downshirt pics of his Mrs.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:23 am Self gloss from a vagina so chaffed he loved safespace.pedo.net.

You are not in romper room anymore. Crying is not a take so try something else.
Give the adults a few more minutes to talk, kiddo. We'll get you some chikky nuggs and ketchup in a few minutes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So right out of the gate you are going with IKYABWAI. Outstanding!

You snowflakes are all alike. Dumber than a box of hair.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HPG wrote:Someone get RJack, HighHardOne, Club America, Sam_The_Man, G-Pete, Stat Boy, Dunn28, Falcock McDickwings, Russ, Pathetic Loser, Schmick...
Schmick?
LOL

Well, some of the names you mentioned are here, including HHO.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15097

He has yet to post.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Schmick was great. His hate mode was always overclocking. He'd show up and out of nowhere say something like "I want to light that bitch on fire and make cracklins out of her malformed titty meat." No lead in, no reasoning. Straight to 11. He reminded me of a shock comic. I miss his unique brand of rage.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:34 am So right out of the gate you are going with IKYABWAI. Outstanding!

Right out of the gate I'm going with you act like a child. Grow up.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:53 am Schmick was great. His hate mode was always overclocking. He'd show up and out of nowhere say something like "I want to light that bitch on fire and make cracklins out of her malformed titty meat." No lead in, no reasoning. Straight to 11. He reminded me of a shock comic. I miss his unique brand of rage.
PL is here.
R-Jack is a member here.
G-Pete is here.
Is Sam_the_Man Sudden Sam?

Russ was listed as an administrator here until recently, and now he is not.
I no longer see Russ on the member list, so I guess he has been *scrubbed*, for whatever reason.

I assume some (or at least one) of our administrators here know why Russ suddenly shut .net down, but so far nobody has given a reason for it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:55 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:34 am So right out of the gate you are going with IKYABWAI. Outstanding!

Right out of the gate I'm going with you act like a child. Grow up.
So you are going to double down on IKYABWAI and bitch about people acting like a kid while you fellate Shedick.

Your first day in isn’t going to well. What’s next you going to praise Tad and shout MAGA MAGA MAGA!?!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 amI've been lurking and hoping .net would make a comeback.
.net is dead just all the other predecessors are as well ... except this one.
It's been a minute, sort of.... looking forward to some good reads.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 am Someone get RJack, HighHardOne, Club America, Sam_The_Man, G-Pete, Stat Boy, Dunn28, Falcock McDickwings, Russ, Pathetic Loser, Schmick
:puking:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:06 am
Different Sam. Need him in here.

HPG, be aware that Kierland is smarter than everyone else and will point that out daily. No one’s opinions other than his matter. His repetitious posts are exhausting.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:45 am Schmick?
LOL
Spent too much time in hotels with his teenage girls softball team and was runnd.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:03 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 am Someone get RJack, HighHardOne, Club America, Sam_The_Man, G-Pete, Stat Boy, Dunn28, Falcock McDickwings, Russ, Pathetic Loser, Schmick

:lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:24 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:06 am
Different Sam. Need him in here.

HPG, be aware that Kierland is smarter than everyone else and will point that out daily. No one’s opinions other than his matter. His repetitious posts are exhausting.
Blah blah blah. Being smarter than you idiots doesn’t take much. Don’t you have some dude in a dress to harass?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 am Thanks for the vine.

I've been lurking and hoping .net would make a comeback. Apparently that's not happening. I considered buying the domain and bribing Russ for a copy of the backup but the site is not for sale. Fuck. Anyone know what happened to Russ' place? Is there any hope of a return to those green fields? By registering here I'm giving up on the dream a little bit and it sucks.

Much as I hate the idea it looks like I'm stuck with you shitheads. Someone get RJack, HighHardOne, Club America, Sam_The_Man, G-Pete, Stat Boy, Dunn28, Falcock McDickwings, Russ, Pathetic Loser, Schmick, my other rowdy friends and a hundred shit trolls up in this bitch. I need Willie McGee retiring twice a year, dammit! HHO was the last POTY so where is he??? Don't make me stalk his old ass on some mountain with a backpack full of hatchery fish.

Anything I should know about the board? Any sacred cows I shouldn't kill?
Finally! Welcome HPG! We need a fresh voice to put these lib idiots in their place.

HPG meet Kierland...Kierland, meet HPG :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Aren't these all the same poster anyway? Spamurai Spermbelcher?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Seeing as he is from bumfuck nowhere and has to ride his donkey to town to get WiFi I doubt we will hear much from him.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:51 pm
Aren't these all the same poster anyway? Spamurai Spermbelcher?
Samurai Gangbang? There's a name I forgot. Where is that sweet faggot?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are a weirdo. Let my guess, your birth certificate is an apology note from the doctor.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:26 pm You are a weirdo.
This is true. At least in context of my persona at .net which by all accounts is likely to permeate and perhaps infect this board. I do a lot of things (on the board) that are counter to my own best interests. I have a tendency to over share and prostrate myself on the altar of ridicule in service of a greater good. Or so I perceive the greater good, in this case, being a vibrant and entertaining forum for the exchange of humor.

I once admitted to popping a boner to a magazine cover with a flattering picture of Oprah. R-Jack made sure to call back to that every so often, which is exactly what he should do.

I am a chronic MRSA carrier and share my oozing sores more often than my ego should allow but it makes for good board fodder. I don't fear embarrassment. I fear boredom.

You appear to be the exact opposite. You protect ego at all costs and one of those costs is absolutely, without a doubt, creativity. You're boring because it's safe. Your self confidence seems quite fragile which limits your creative space. You remind me a lot of .net posters coastalbender and gnu here. I ran both those bitches PERMANENTLY. Because that's what bullies do and I am absolutely a bully.

Anyhow... nice to be here. I'll give you plenty of smack fodder to work with. See if you can do something with it.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Have you washed your hands yet?

:drink:
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

You'll notice I didn't have Meat Head in a list of posters I wanted to migrate over here. That wasn't an oversight. :cheers:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you are a self parody of a middle aged sophomore with all the mental acumen of sea salt. You haven’t had a decent take since the Carter Administration. Flail on you flyover hick.

“Alpha male pound chest”
scotchnh2o
Crack Whore

Post by scotchnh2o »

Welcome HPG.
I may even take special K off my ignore list to watch this daily beat down...
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:53 pm Yes you are a self parody of a middle aged sophomore with all the mental acumen of sea salt.

You haven’t had a decent take since the Carter Administration.

Flail on you flyover hick.

“Alpha male pound chest”
Those of you with Special K on ignore, unblock his post and tell me if you agree with my assessment as follows:

If you take this sloppy mishmash and pretend it's a Tarantino script of nonlinear, non sequitur vignettes it kinda almost makes sense. Tie the plot together with a stray dog and tell the story from the dog's POV. Make sure Bruce Willis shows his naked ass and Harvey Keitel would probably produce it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don’t kid yourself, any movie about you would involve clowns and diarrhea. Even Tarantino’s notoriously flakey scripts could not convey the utter boredom your life would be on screen. It wouldn’t fill a 15 sec commercial let alone 2 hrs of film. But I am sure you are always down to see some old guy’s ass.

The horror.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

scotchnh2o wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:44 pm Welcome HPG.
I may even take special K off my ignore list to watch this daily beat down...
Stay in your lane moped boy.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:29 am Don’t kid yourself, any movie about you would involve clowns and diarrhea. Even Tarantino’s notoriously flakey scripts could not convey the utter boredom your life would be on screen. It wouldn’t fill a 15 sec commercial let alone 2 hrs of film. But I am sure you are always down to see some old guy’s ass.

The horror.
The movie isn't about me. Where did you come up with that idea? It's not about you, either. It's about your POST and the fact it lacks theme and cohesion. I can see why you stick with a select few well-worn responses. Simply stated, you are bad at metaphor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes a post which was about you. You just butt fucked your own “smack” right in the mouth.

Again, it’s not my fault you idiots make the same mistake over and over.

“You can’t keep calling me what I am!”

Sin,
Snowflakes
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HPG wrote:Samurai Gangbang? There's a name I forgot. Where is that sweet faggot?
May have been EAP and JPGettysburg.

But that is just my speculation, and I have no proof of it.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:38 am
HPG wrote:Samurai Gangbang? There's a name I forgot. Where is that sweet faggot?

I'm drawing a blank on EAP. Don't remember that nic at all.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:29 pm I'm drawing a blank on EAP. Don't remember that nic at all.
Eat a Penis? One of the biggest tards in T1B/tards.net history.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:38 am

I thought SG died. Maybe 5 or so years ago.

EAP and JP were probably related, but I never looked. Suffice to say they were both turds in the cat litter box, and were finally runed.

Good times
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:00 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:29 am Don’t kid yourself, any movie about you would involve clowns and diarrhea. Even Tarantino’s notoriously flakey scripts could not convey the utter boredom your life would be on screen. It wouldn’t fill a 15 sec commercial let alone 2 hrs of film. But I am sure you are always down to see some old guy’s ass.

The horror.
The movie isn't about me. Where did you come up with that idea? It's not about you, either. It's about your POST and the fact it lacks theme and cohesion. I can see why you stick with a select few well-worn responses. Simply stated, you are bad at metaphor.
Kuntland is some sort of an attorney. Given the inordinate amount of time he spends in here, my guess is he's a second-rate public defender who sits on his ass all day cutting plea deals.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Guess again bozo.
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:47 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:00 am

The horror.
Kuntland is some sort of an attorney. Given the inordinate amount of time he spends in here, my guess is he's a second-rate public defender who sits on his ass all day cutting plea deals.

You are giving it/they/them too much credit. QueerHansLanda is the Saul Goodman of ambulance chasers.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.