Oakland NAACP Wants Cops Re-Funded

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Oakland NAACP Wants Cops Re-Funded

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.ktvu.com/news/oakland-naacp ... e-to-crime

OAKLAND, Calif. - The Oakland NAACP has called on city leaders to declare a state of emergency due to rising crime, calling the situation a "crisis," and has urged residents across the city to speak out against it.

The group, alongside Bishop Bob Jackson of the Acts Full Gospel Church, issued the statement on Thursday, blasting both city and county officials, as well as social justice movements.

"Failed leadership, including the movement to defund the police, our District Attorney’s unwillingness to charge and prosecute people who murder and commit life threatening serious crimes, and the proliferation of anti-police rhetoric have created a heyday for Oakland criminals," the letter states.

Cop haters can STFU.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Oakland NAACP Wants Cops Re-Funded

Post by L45B »

Oakland NAACP sound like typical white supremacists.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

The problem goes much higher than the police department and even the DA. There is an open effort underway to empty the prisons. Felony drug possession--which used to carry an option to go to rehab to reduce it to a misdemeanor--is now gone. This is why homelessness exploded along with the corresponding explosion in mental illness. If you're a professional bum whose allowed to slam all the meth and fentanyl you can ingest in one day, you're on your way to becoming mentally ill too.

There used to be a pair of felonies on the books that addressed chronic shoplifting. 1) If it could be proven that a drug addled zombie walked into a store with the intent to commit a theft, that became a felony burglary. That law has since been rescinded due to uneducated and illiterate illegals who can't read a ballot and were duped into thinking that ballot Proposition (47) was "good for the schools." 2) The threshold from Petty Theft (a misdemeanor) to Grand Theft (a felony) was moved higher to $950. Now, any pack of freshly released prisoners can go into a store, clear the shelves and only be charged with a misdemeanor; assuming the store even makes an attempt to stop them. Since the shitbags know what the felony threshold is, they get off with impunity even if they're caught (see point #1). In case you're one of those California retards who, in a high pitched, effeminate voice, likes to say "but crime ith dowwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!!", just understand that retailers realized it was pointless to call the cops on thieves since they would be let off on a citation instead of being booked into a jail. This is also why many of them shit-canned their loss prevention details since their exposure to civil liability was much higher when compared to the recovery of their own stolen merchandise. Bottom line: If it's not reported to the cops, the crime never happened. Go look at the desolate streets and shuttered businesses in San Francisco if you need further evidence.

The good news is that 3rd graders can go into the school library and check out books that discuss a moist clitoris, erect penises and the "clear fluid" that comes out of them. I wish I were making that up. When sensible right wingers protest it, they're labeled as "banning books" as if this sick trash was classic literature or a fucking dictionary.

But diversity, right, lefties?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So increase the drug war and return to “petty with a prior” so guys are doing life for stealing a piece of pizza. Oh and somehow it’s all the trans fault. U r aN iDiOT.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Solid post, Scott.
Shut up, Randy!
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:34 am So increase the drug war and return to “petty with a prior” so guys are doing life for stealing a piece of pizza. Oh and somehow it’s all the trans fault. U r aN iDiOT.
Actually, I never touched on Petty Theft with a Prior so thanks for bringing it up. That's another law with teeth that the libs emasculated. These guys "stealing a piece of pizza" are now emboldened to to conduct flash mob smash and grabs and in some cases murder. You may remember the 19 year-old grad student who was stabbed 26 times at her workplace in a furniture store. The killer? A multi-convicted felon who was released on a citation not days earlier for misdemeanor theft. Had felony Petty Theft with Priors still been on the books, this poor soul would still be alive today. Your shitbag lib "prosecutor" George Gascon declined to pursue the death penalty saying "a sentence of death is never an appropriate resolution in any case."

Mass incarceration is EXACTLY what we need again. People are sick of their cars being broken in to and their catalytic converters stolen (the useless emissions device that YOUR side made us get). That's over $800 a pop which is insurmountable if you're an illegal alien gardener trying to make a living. Way to look out for the little guy, shithead.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cause it worked so great last time. Wait till they outlaw being a dumb ass, then you will change your tune.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:55 amYou may remember the 19 year-old grad student who was stabbed 26 times at her workplace in a furniture store. The killer? A multi-convicted felon who was released on a citation not days earlier for misdemeanor theft.
1) Was there evidence that the suspect wouldn't show up in court? Had he previously been charged with FTA?

2) How crowded are the jails? Over 30 years ago someone with a $3-4,000 warrant would have been OR'd again. Same result with a person who was charged with battery (where someone is actually injured). And I doubt that the jail overcrowding situation has become any better.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Scott is a simp and pretty much scared of everything. Ask him about Mr Potatohead.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:55 am Image
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:20 am
Scott from Anaheim wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:55 amYou may remember the 19 year-old grad student who was stabbed 26 times at her workplace in a furniture store. The killer? A multi-convicted felon who was released on a citation not days earlier for misdemeanor theft.
1) Was there evidence that the suspect wouldn't show up in court? Had he previously been charged with FTA?

2) How crowded are the jails? Over 30 years ago someone with a $3-4,000 warrant would have been OR'd again. Same result with a person who was charged with battery (where someone is actually injured). And I doubt that the jail overcrowding situation has become any better.
1) If he were booked into a jail on a felony instead of being field released on a citation for a misdemeanor, he would not have been loose on the streets to murder an innocent college student who was trying to pay her way through school.

2) The jails are over crowded because the state prisons are getting emptied. State prison sentences are being reduced to a stint in county jail and the rest are living in stolen tents surrounded by dozens of stolen bicycles while their noses are falling off from all the meth they railed.

You can trace California's explosion in homelessness and crime directly to the left's decriminalization efforts and their misleading ballot initiatives. The left fucks up everything they touch and every major city in this country is a shining example of that. But I guess you lefties prefer high crime, and having to hopscotch through a debris field of human shit and used needles when you walk your faggot Yorkies to Starbucks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mobile AL is the most violent city in the country, so just STFU with your tired old GQP echo chamber talking points.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:27 am Mobile AL is the most violent city in the country, so just STFU with your tired old GQP echo chamber talking points.
Waaaaahhhh. What about some other city?

You completely missed the point of the original post.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:33 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:20 am

1) If he were booked into a jail on a felony instead of being field released on a citation for a misdemeanor, he would not have been loose on the streets to murder an innocent college student who was trying to pay her way through school.
While I disagree much of the time with Gascon he didn't have a choice, as that practice has been banned by the courts.

Try to keep up.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:13 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:27 am Mobile AL is the most violent city in the country, so just STFU with your tired old GQP echo chamber talking points.
Waaaaahhhh. What about some other city?

You completely missed the point of the original post.
He made the comparison not me. He said cali was shit because of leftists. Try and keep up.

I know the point of the original post, “law and order”… but only on poor people. He never once says anything about all the theft those stores perpetrate. He doesn’t want law and order he wants poor people to suffer. Because pain is the point.

Fuck off you POC racist.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You have an aneurysm? Who is ‘he’?! WTF are you babbling about?!

The point of the article is that poor black residents are sick of crime. They want the police to receive adequate funding.

BTW, you’re missing a golden opportunity. You should be the poster boy for the screaming at the sky leftists with all your empty, ignorant cries of racist and nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“He” is the person I was posting to. And I’M the one with the aneurysm? Nice projection.

And I know what the article says. You apparently don’t. It says SOME residents love the pigs. Duh! That is true everywhere. What’s your point?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Theft the stores perpetrate? Pain inflicted on the poor? You sound like an 18 year old college sophomore. 😂

You want to treat blacks like children and continue their enslavement by making them dependent on government support.

Most blacks are fed up with being impacted by violence. They want the police to rid their neighborhoods of violent criminals. Business-owning blacks are angry. They see what you and your ilk have done to them. Ignoring those who steal from them. Releasing shoplifters to steal again.

Blacks aren’t helpless and they’re tired of you elitist bastards telling them what’s good for them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes stores steal, more than they get stolen from. Yes people pick on the poor. If I sound like a college student it’s because even 18yos are smarter than you.

So first it was blacks now it’s most blacks. Where will you be moving the goalposts to next? And if you think more blacks people think like you than think like me you are delusional.
First you fucks complain they protest against the cops too much, now they all love the cops. Your mind is a pretzel.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Yes stores steal, more than they get stolen from.
Imaginary nonsense. You made it up, but cool . . It rhymes with dumb
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:56 pm Yes stores steal, more than they get stolen from. Yes people pick on the poor. If I sound like a college student it’s because even 18yos are smarter than you.

So first it was blacks now it’s most blacks. Where will you be moving the goalposts to next? And if you think more blacks people think like you than think like me you are delusional.
First you fucks complain they protest against the cops too much, now they all love the cops. Your mind is a pretzel.
Correction: you sound like a 12 year old dumbass.

Who said all blacks think this or that? You may feel they all think the same thing, but I don’t buy into 100% group think.

I don’t know if you’ve worked with incarcerated black kids or not, but I have. I didn’t deal with many who think like you. The kids I worked with wanted a stable family life. They wanted to work. They wanted to go home to a safer neighborhood. No, not all of them…it’s not a hegemonic group, any more so than any other ethnic group.

Locking up criminals makes ALL neighborhoods safer. That’s just common sense, which is why it eludes you. Pull your head outta your ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You said all poor black residents want more cops. Then you said you don’t engage in group think. Then you said you work with black kids who aren’t posses at the cops which is obviously a lie. And locking up criminals is not what you want because you don’t even know who the criminals are if you love cops and have no idea the stores steal.

Again, your mind is a pretzel. Oh and you are a liar.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You just posted nothing but lies and gibberish. Amazing, but not at all surprising.

You’re relegated to making shit up that is easily refuted by reading the thread. That’s pretty damn stupid…even by your standards.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:53 pm You said all poor black residents want more cops. Then you said you don’t engage in group think. Then you said you work with black kids who aren’t posses at the cops which is obviously a lie. And locking up criminals is not what you want because you don’t even know who the criminals are if you love cops and have no idea the stores steal.

AI hallucinations.

Looking more and more like LTS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. Do you have an actual take?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It’s not a recent phenomenon, but these last few Kierland posts confirm that he’s willing to lie and distort others’ posts.

Your best bet is to say you’re drunk and have no idea what the fuck you are posting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You love those white flags. Name one lie I posted.

:popcorn:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:06 pm You love those white flags. Name one lie I posted.

:popcorn:
Not gonna play your childish games. Read my posts. Read what you said I said.

Voila! There are your lies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. You southerners sure love those.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:55 am Nice white flag. You southerners sure love those.
:lol: Rack that! Well played.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:53 pm You said all poor black residents want more cops. Then you said you don’t engage in group think. Then you said you work with black kids who aren’t posses at the cops which is obviously a lie. And locking up criminals is not what you want because you don’t even know who the criminals are if you love cops and have no idea the stores steal.

This guy is an attorney?? And a public defender if I'm not mistaken. No wonder so many peeeeeee-pul of cahhhh-ler are locked up with the likes of Kuntland defending them...oh, and they're also the ones committing all the crimes. An immigrant who owns a liquor store gets robbed and shot by a crew of Black armed robbers, but the immigrant making an honest living is the real villain here? You and your kind are the reason every major city run by libs is a complete sewer. How many Crips have shoved their purple tree stalks up your well-lubed, white guilt asshole?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

None of that was correct. Tee it up and try again you fuckin Nazi.