Does It Worry You?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Does It Worry You?

Post by Dr_Phibes »

That the democratically elected leader of the country couldn't tell you what he had for breakfast?

If things go right or wrong, should some individual be held accountable, or get plaudits? Who runs the show? I'm trying to think of a simile and all I can come up with are some unfortunate examples from the British Empire.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Does It Worry You?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 am That the democratically elected leader of the country couldn't tell you what he had for breakfast?

If things go right or wrong, should some individual be held accountable, or get plaudits? Who runs the show? I'm trying to think of a simile and all I can come up with are some unfortunate examples from the British Empire.
We're talking about Canada, right?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 am That the democratically elected leader of the country couldn't tell you what he had for breakfast?

At least the British had the excuse of accident of birth and inbreeding. We actual pick these idiots. Let's review the picks of the last 40 or so years.

Ronnie Raygun- Yeah, I know, he was a B actor, but he did have a decent run as governor back when Cali was a great place to be.

Bush- Party hack in a position due primarily to his name.

Slick Willy- Actually wasn't all that bad, other than the fact that he had the sexual self control of a 17 year old.

Bush dos- Daddy was prez. Right out of the British royalty playbook

Obama- clean and balck.

Bad Orange Man- What you get when the other side goes completely off the tracks.

Senile dude- What you get when the choice is made by a bunch of balck folks in SC who have to pick between anyone and a faggot.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I knew you were not making it thru that post without being a bigot and a homophobe. You didn’t disappoint.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:10 pm
Ronnie Raygun- Yeah, I know, he was a B actor, but he did have a decent run as governor back when Cali was a great place to be.
Wasn't Ronnie pretty far gone, end of second term? Not sure if the term started out that way :?:
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:38 pm
We're talking about Canada, right?
:evil: No.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:41 pm I knew you were not making it thru that post without being a bigot and a homophobe. You didn’t disappoint.
He also doesn’t know shit about what Ronnie Rayguns did to California. He was an embarrassment as a governor as he was as a president. Probably the biggest cause of the homelessness crisis that we have today was when he deinstitutionalize all mental illness in the state, closing most mental hospitals and dumping tens of thousands of mentally ill onto the streets. Deinstitutionalization could have been a good thing if there was anything to take it’s place, but many of these people just ended up spending their lives going in and out of jails.

He also enjoyed calling out the National Guard to beat down peaceful protesters. If there is a Hell I seriously hope that motherfucker is experiencing its eternal fire.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah it was also a given that Naziaholic would suck Raygun’s fascist cock.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:41 pm I knew you were not making it thru that post without being a bigot and a homophobe. You didn’t disappoint.
I am neither.

Just pointed out that Barry went from unknown state rep to president in about 4 years. He did nothing noteworthy during this period other than get noticed by Oprah. He was just a well spoken, non threatening balck dude. And that was enough.

In the case of Sleepy Joe and Bootie Fudge, Joe was dead and buried until it became clear there were no viable alternatives other than a comically under qualified gay dude who, like Obama, had 3 things going for him. He was well spoken, non-threatening and gay. Take away the gay part and he's back in Indiana, probably running for state senate or maybe peddling life insurance. But once it came down to SC, he didn't stand a chance. SC isn't MA. The democratic party isn't filled with upper class intellectuals. It is mostly middle class or poorer balcks. And if you want to know where real homophobia lives, it is there. This the reason another clean, well spoken balck fellow didn't stand a chance in hell. That dude was Cory Booker. He could not pull off plausible deniability to the charges of liking the cahk.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“I am neither”

Proceeds to prove he is both. Surprised you didn’t bitch about how Hillary might get emotional and nuke people if given the chance.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hillary does not exibit typical female traits. She is a straight up stone cold killer. As much as I abhor her, she'd be a million times better than sleepy joe. But then so would most anyone randomly picked out of the phonebook.

Does anyone even make a phonebook anymore?

So where is this alleged proof of being a bigot/homophobe?

Is it my use of crude language? Or making an observation that balck folks really don't care for gay people, in general?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why do you ask? Do you think for one second that me explaining to you what a POS you are is going to make you see the light? Not bloody likely. I’m just here to mock you and belittle your very existence.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

ok so back to the Q before it was painted over with "CISMACISMSAPHOBIAASS"
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

General Peters wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:17 am ok so back to the Q before it was painted over with "CISMACISMSAPHOBIAASS"
Do you think that a leader of the country not remembering what he had for breakfast is more dangerous than one who provides nuclear & military secrets to our enemies?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:36 am
Do you think that a leader of the country not remembering what he had for breakfast is more dangerous than one who provides nuclear & military secrets to our enemies?
So that’s what the Chinese paid Biden for.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:29 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:36 am
So that’s what the Chinese paid Biden for.
I'd be more concerned about what the Saudi's paid Jared Kushner $2 BILLION for....
9/27/22
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

these TDS sufferers are simply incapable of admitting they fukked up in 2020. It's astounding.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Our enemies know which politicians are susceptible to their overtures. 90% of ‘em can be convinced to give up critical secrets for a few million.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:23 pm Our enemies know which politicians are susceptible to their overtures. 90% of ‘em can be convinced to give up critical secrets for a few million.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Some don’t care and accept bribes with no qualms.

Others convince themselves that the info they’re passing on isn’t significant.

I’m sure some are assured that they and their family will be allowed to lead comfortable lives, so they figure ‘fuck the rest of America’.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:51 pm these TDS sufferers are simply incapable of admitting they fukked up in 2020. It's astounding.
Irony
I
R
O
N
Y
Irony
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Biden is exactly what everyone should have expected him to be…a disaster. He had been an ineffectual member of Congress his entire career known only for plagiarism and dishonesty, yet he was the best the Democrats could offer.

We desperately need a real leader, no matter what party they are affiliated with in ‘24. We need an administration that deals with our foreign enemies and the economy, instead of concentrating their efforts on peoples’ sexual habits.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guys starting threads about peoples’ dressing habits. I bet you see no connection there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He absolutely deserves Generally Stupid’s support. Both are only looking at the pain they can cause to people they hate. The cruelty and chaos are features not bugs.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:35 pm Biden is exactly what everyone should have expected him to be…a disaster.
Yeah, Biden has been terrible...

How's Trump's infrastructure plan coming along? Another two weeks?

Biden sure isn't doing anything....

Meanwhile the GOP is more concerned that children might see a drag show than if a child is starving. Meanwhile the GOP in Texas doesn't think workers should have two small 10 minute water breaks a day as they experience triple digit heat. Meanwhile the GOP wants you to pay higher prescription medication costs. Meanwhile the GOP wants to preserve tax cuts for the wealthy while continuing to lift a minimum wage that hasn't seen an increase in 14 years.

IOW the GOP doesn't give a shit about Americans.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:35 pm Biden is exactly what everyone should have expected him to be…a disaster. He had been an ineffectual member of Congress his entire career known only for plagiarism and dishonesty, yet he was the best the Democrats could offer.

We desperately need a real leader, no matter what party they are affiliated with in ‘24. We need an administration that deals with our foreign enemies and the economy, instead of concentrating their efforts on peoples’ sexual habits.
What planet are you living on? The GQP pointed a gun at the head of the US and every 401k and equity plan in America with this debt ceiling nonsense. Biden actually got a deal done, however imperfect, while the GQP would have been plenty happy to flush everyone's retirement savings down the toilet.

Give him credit for that.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:54 pm
General Peters wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:51 pm these TDS sufferers are simply incapable of admitting they fukked up in 2020. It's astounding.
Is being found liable for sexual assault a sign that maybe, just maybe, there could be a better candidate out there? Are 72 pending felonies not enough to make you realize that he is not worthy of your support? What about all of the lies and all of the fraud? What would it take?

Please actually read the indictment.

And please don't reply with something that Biden or Clinton did. Focus on trump. Is he actually someone who deserves your support?
Filter out all the made up bullshit and check back in.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Huh? WTF R U babbling on about now you kid diddling weirdo?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Is being found liable for sexual assault a sign that maybe, just maybe, there could be a better candidate out there? Are 72 pending felonies not enough to make you realize that he is not worthy of your support? What about all of the lies and all of the fraud? What would it take?

And please don't reply with something that Biden or Clinton did. Focus on trump. Is he actually someone who deserves your support?
Presidential Records Act of 1978. Enough said.

Trump walks on all counts.

And the boxes upon boxes of supposed classified info that you dolts see in the photos?

Maybe 1/8 or less in just one box had classified info.

It just kills all of you with TDS that you can't get him on ANYTHING.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:35 pm Biden is exactly what everyone should have expected him to be…a disaster. He had been an ineffectual member of Congress his entire career known only for plagiarism and dishonesty, yet he was the best the Democrats could offer.

You’re buying into the GQP KoolAid. He doesn’t bloviate and falsely pump himself up like Trump does and the ineffectual useful idiot McCarthy. He’s not breathlessly fighting the Culture Wars like the rest of the knuckle draggers. I guess that’s what you consider “leadership” though. He has gotten a lot done considering the circumstances. He takes his accomplishments and moves on to the next issue. If you actually paid attention you might get that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:24 pm

Presidential Records Act of 1978. Enough said.

Trump walks on all counts.

And the boxes upon boxes of supposed classified info that you dolts see in the photos?

Maybe 1/8 or less in just one box had classified info.

It just kills all of you with TDS that you can't get him on ANYTHING.
So he had classified docs which by definition don’t fall under the PRA, but you would still like to suck his orange mushroom dick.

TDS indeed.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

It is all bullshit.

You will never understand why Trump has the appeal he does.

I consider myself an educated person, and have followed Trump's ideas since the early 80's, especially his views on China.

It's pathetic that some of you highly educated people in here don't see though BIDEN's bullshit.

He's the real con man, and consummate grifter.

Trump has built a real estate empire that created thousands of jobs.

What has Biden created, other than the leaky shit flowing from his diapers?
Last edited by Sven Golly on Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:58 pm It is all bullshit.

Oh no, don't worry. We completely understand his appeal to you degenerates.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

To support Biden, you must really not have followed his trajectory for the past 50 years.

Then again, you lib dolts seem to support Fetterman, so that explains a lot.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Seems every time Biden’s negatives are brought up, the responses all begin with, “Trump…”.

I despise Trump. What has anything he does or says got to do with all the damage Biden and his administration of idiots are inflicting on the country?

Diego’s pretty pictures are campaign bullshit. There’s a reason Biden has historically low confidence and approval ratings. Honest Dems are as humiliated by him as everyone else is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:58 pm It is all bullshit.

I consider myself an educated person, and have followed Trump's ideas since the early 80's, especially his views on China.

It's pathetic that some of you highly educated people in here don't see though BIDEN's bullshit.

He's the real con man, and consummate grifter.

Trump has built a real estate empire that created thousands of jobs.

What has Biden created, other than the leaky shit flowing from his diapers?
2016 called. They want their shit take back.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:18 pm Diego’s pretty pictures are campaign bullshit. There’s a reason Biden has historically low confidence and approval ratings. Honest Dems are as humiliated by him as everyone else is.
Translation: My feelings don’t care about your facts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:17 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:58 pmI consider myself an educated person
Dunning–Kruger effect
Nope - try again.

That applies to Biden however.

He's an idiot that thinks he's the top of his class. In fact, he's said as much, and was called on it, which forced him to withdraw during the 1988 presidential race.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Biden is an exceedingly dishonest person. Dems know he’s got to go…they’re working on that now.

We have GOT to put party aside and get it right this next election. We can’t survive another mistake in the White House.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

OK then, if not Trump, I like Vivek Ramaswamy.

He's an entrepreneur that has actually created jobs, and has the same ideas as Trump.

So far no there is no one that has been served up by the Dems that I would support, except if they somehow decided to run Tulsi Gabbard.