He is a Free Bird now.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron57
Elwood

He is a Free Bird now.

Post by Derron57 »

This sucks balls big time. Gary has been on the edge for a long time, but the heart gave out finally.

I am going to hit a big bowl and play some Skynyrd now.

Outlaws
13m ·
It's with a profound sense of loss, that I sadly announce the passing of my old friend, and Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Gary Rossington. Gary was always supportive of both the Outlaws and the Henry Paul Band and I have many fond memories sharing the stage with him in both Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the Rossington Collins Band. As the last surviving member of the group he helped form, I can relate to the impact it will have on the band's fans everywhere. My sincere condolences to his family and bandmates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr3dWscslo8
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: He is a Free Bird now.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:55 pm I am going to hit a big bowl
Easy on the mefs there, Duhron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Tweaker for the win!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52076
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:55 pm This sucks balls big time. Gary has been on the edge for a long time, but the heart gave out finally.

Outlaws
13m ·
It's with a profound sense of loss, that I sadly announce the passing of my old friend, and Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Gary Rossington. Gary was always supportive of both the Outlaws and the Henry Paul Band and I have many fond memories sharing the stage with him in both Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the Rossington Collins Band. As the last surviving member of the group he helped form, I can relate to the impact it will have on the band's fans everywhere. My sincere condolences to his family and bandmates.

You're the Faux News of T1b....
#FakeNews
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Starting with the ludicrous airplane crash (i.e., requiring putting a stick down into the fuel tank to see how much was left), and the absurd level of coke and alcohol abuse, the tragic legacy of Skynrd reached its nadir when Rossington--who was already suffering serious health issues--was stabbed on the tour bus while sleeping--by a girlfriend of one of the new (replacement) members. He recovered, but probably asked...why? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:59 pm
Unlike you, most of us on here can handle our drugs, even a lowly toke on a bowl of an herbal plant. Whatever you have been slamming for the last 15 years or whatever has taken you over the edge to a fully delusional skitso frame of mental illness whom imagines Donald Trump in every brain cell in your head. Prove me wrong.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:28 am
Derron57 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:55 pm This sucks balls big time. Gary has been on the edge for a long time, but the heart gave out finally.

Outlaws
13m ·

#FakeNews
Way to go liberal pole smoker. Missed that one by a long shot. Nice swing and miss. Hope you didn't hurt your back.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron57 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:28 am

Outlaws
13m ·

#FakeNews
Way to go liberal pole smoker. Missed that one by a long shot. Nice swing and miss. Hope you didn't hurt your back.
Before I made that initial post I checked every major news source with no references found to GR's death. So no, I didn't miss it by a long shot.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:36 am
I have LPs of Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere and This Is The Way from back when they were first released. Excellent albums. Dale Krantz could wail.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:11 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:59 pm
Unlike you, most of us on here can handle our drugs, even a lowly toke on a bowl of an herbal plant. Whatever you have been slamming for the last 15 years or whatever has taken you over the edge to a fully delusional skitso frame of mental illness whom imagines Donald Trump in every brain cell in your head. Prove me wrong.
IKYABWAI

Duhron can always be counted on to scape the bottom of the smack barrel.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:58 pm Duhron can always be counted on to scape the bottom of the smack barrel.
I'm glad Duhron is back. A board needs its tards and all, meth addled or not.

Post more, read less, Derron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.