And I thought all balck NFL QBs had good mobility.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

And I thought all balck NFL QBs had good mobility.

Post by smackaholic »

https://apple.news/ABdG6sZv0SbS0CYHw0LFuTQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: And I thought all balck NFL QBs had good mobility.

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Um....he was trying to cross a freeway? :? Was he out for a jog? Somewhere Kaepernick is thinking, "Hey, another opening on the plantation."
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ran out of gas and then tried to cross the freeway to seek help?

Well, with gas prices what they are, Dwayne probably didn't have enough scratch to fill up his tank.

Hate when that happens.

I blame Joe Biden.

Palin 2024!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Should have bought an EV.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, because EVs NEVER run out of “gas”.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:25 pm Yeah, because EVs NEVER run out of “gas”.
That’s my experience.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:00 pm https://apple.news/ABdG6sZv0SbS0CYHw0LFuTQ

Nice title ya racist fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I’d rather be perhaps a bit racist ( we all are, whether we admit it or not) than completely devoid of humor like you, you bitter, humorless fukk.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jiminy Cricket was always pretty wise.

Any fool plays in the street, as though it were a field
A bumper throws him for a loss against a car's dump truck’s windshield

Oh, I'm no fool, no siree
I want to live to be 83
I play safe for you and me
'Cause I'm no fool
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wow, even Disney movies had anti-pedestrian propaganda? Sad, but predictable.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:37 pm Wow, even Disney movies had anti-pedestrian propaganda? Sad, but predictable.
Really?

I guess you could take it that way, but these spots were meant to be educational and protect kids from common hazards. But - I guess we should be urging 5 year olds to go play in the street and demand their rights as equal citizens.

:meds:

Turns out they were anti-electricity, anti-swimming and anti-fire as well. So go ahead and play with matches if you feel like it.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

But then again, what would you expect from an outfit that urges young men to go around kissing women while they're passed out?

Last edited by Mikey on Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:01 pm But then again, what would you expect from an outfit that urges young men to go around kissing women while they're passed out?
Maybe Ron DeathSentence was right.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Had to stop here. Steelers twitter has more people crying in their Iron City and Chip Chop Ham than you could fit in Hines Field. Some such said that Adam Schefter’s tweet announcing the death for NFLN was the most insensitive thing ever. Tell that to the people of Bucha.

The story here is “Guy known for some bad decision making , makes fatality bad decision. More splatter at 11.” Roast him up boys.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:11 pm I’d rather be perhaps a bit racist ( we all are, whether we admit it or not) than completely devoid of humor like you, you bitter, humorless fukk.

Problem is you’re both.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:27 pm
Mikey wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:59 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:25 pm Yeah, because EVs NEVER run out of “gas”.
That’s my experience.
My experience was my EV sitting in a body shop for 8 months because the manufacturer didn't figure out their parts distribution and I finally just dumped it because I grew tired of making payments on something that was just a dust collector at a body shop the manufacturer recommended I go to. It was just a windshield and new hood that was needed.
I heard that Tesla has had serious problems with quality and availability of service. That, and the fact that I will never buy anything from Ellen Musk were major reasons I went for the Hyundai instead. There are three dealers within a 30 minute drive from here, each of which can service my car.

I did have to have the battery replaced on a recall but other than that, nothing besides tire rotations in three years.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, back to the ultimately hopeless, helpless and hapless Haskins. If this had occurred at night, we'd say okay let's see the painfully predictable toxicology report. But at 7:30 am? Well, perhaps like the character in the Tom Waits tune, Ol' 55--made popular by the Eagles--Haskins was coming home on serious dawn patrol. Baked, blitzed, and blasted, he'd somehow forgot to fill up at six bucks a gallon and now saw a third and thirty QB keeper option and said "Hell yeah!" :doh:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Update--completely ignored in the news--Haskins had run out of gas, called his wife in Pittsburgh and was speaking with her, saying he was going to get gas--and his phone went dead. She then called 9-1-1 and with GPS located him--too late. So...he HAD to be majorly intoxicated, as the toxicology report will reveal.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/04/20/911-c ... ns-witness
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:56 am Update--completely ignored in the news--Haskins had run out of gas, called his wife in Pittsburgh and was speaking with her, saying he was going to get gas--and his phone went dead. She then called 9-1-1 and with GPS located him--too late. So...he HAD to be majorly intoxicated, as the toxicology report will reveal.

Please articulate how it is that Haskins had to be intoxicated.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

They had a separate funeral in NJ for him, which this article failed to mention (see typical media spin).

Pretty weird family situation but apparently they got married in Vegas and his parents never met her.

High likelihood she was the controlling, alienating type of spouse. I thought his parents handled it with class publicly given that they are dealing with the loss of their child.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:40 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:56 am Update--completely ignored in the news--Haskins had run out of gas, called his wife in Pittsburgh and was speaking with her, saying he was going to get gas--and his phone went dead. She then called 9-1-1 and with GPS located him--too late. So...he HAD to be majorly intoxicated, as the toxicology report will reveal.

Because he was talking on his phone while walking onto a freeway? Or perhaps it was a mental health episode? I'll stand pat and wait for the report.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:35 pm

Because he was talking on his phone while walking onto a freeway? Or perhaps it was a mental health episode? I'll stand pat and wait for the report.
So you're saying that your reasoning is that the guy was black...typical of you.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:03 pm
So you're saying that your reasoning is that the guy was black...typical of you.
I didn't say anything about his ethnicity--or his dumpster fire of a football career since Ohio State--but rather anyone who is walking onto a freeway while talking to his wife on his phone is blotto. A gentleman's bet is on, and you're going to lose.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:12 am

I didn't say anything about his ethnicity--or his dumpster fire of a football career since Ohio State--but rather anyone who is walking onto a freeway while talking to his wife on his phone is blotto. A gentleman's bet is on, and you're going to lose.
So there's so many people crossing the freeway that are all drunk that Caltrans installed these signs?

Are all these people drunk?

9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:40 am Please articulate how it is that Haskins had to be intoxicated.
Is there ANY discussion you will not inject race into, you fukking moron?

Dude was an NFL QB. I’ll guess that his spatial awareness and overall athletic ability were sufficient to keep from being mowed down by a fukking dump truck. I could almost see him misjudging the speed of a kid on a crotch rocket and getting taken out, but a dump truck?

There is one logical explanation. Dude was impaired.

How in the fukk is that racial?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:39 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Dude was an NFL QB. I’ll guess that his spatial awareness and overall athletic ability were sufficient to keep from being mowed down by a fukking dump truck. I could almost see him misjudging the speed of a kid on a crotch rocket and getting taken out, but a dump truck?

So the official "cause of death" is that he walked into a travel lane and got plowed over. I'm not buying it. I believe he was walking down the side of the highway and the driver had a moment of inattention, fell asleep, or veered into the breakdown lane and struck Haskins. But since he wasn't on anything and there is nothing to prove otherwise, the driver told police Haskins walked into his way, he couldn't stop, and he hit him. End of investigation.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: So you're saying that your reasoning is that the guy was black...typical of you.

So the official "cause of death" is that he walked into a travel lane and got plowed over. I'm not buying it. I believe he was walking down the side of the highway and the driver had a moment of inattention, fell asleep, or veered into the breakdown lane and struck Haskins. But since he wasn't on anything and there is nothing to prove otherwise, the driver told police Haskins walked into his way, he couldn't stop, and he hit him. End of investigation.
This actually is a plausible explanation.

But given the time of day, I’d say it was phone related rather than being drowsy.

Were there any witnesses other than the driver?

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:55 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:

But given the time of day, I’d say it was phone related rather than being drowsy.

Yes, there's a 9-1-1 recording of a hysterical woman who witnessed the splat itself. Through her frenzied gibberish she appears to say clearly that he was on the road--not the shoulder.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:08 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:12 am
So there's so many people crossing the freeway that are all drunk that Caltrans installed these signs?

Are all these people drunk?

The difference is that the beaners aren't scrolling and talking on their $1000 phones while walking on the freeway.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote:

His widow said that she was talking to him when the line went dead. That would support SM's theory.

And what reason was there in any of the information to believe that he was drunk when LOTS of people die while crossing the freeway while stone sober?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'd like to think there was some witness that saw it happen, it did happen close to the Fort Lauderdale airport, but it's still kind of dark at 6 am in most places. Who knows. It's a sad story and I'm pulling a poptart and buying the conspiracy.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:11 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:

His widow said that she was talking to him when the line went dead. That would support SM's theory.

And what reason was there in any of the information to believe that he was drunk when LOTS of people die while crossing the freeway while stone sober?
What reason? Why do you think reason has anything to do with joqqers in the first place? When you see a jogger engage in outrageous destructive behavior--anywhere, a mall, swimming pool, a county fair--shooting up everyone with everyone screaming like baboons? Everyone ducking for cover...and you're conflating what? That desperate darting beaners have anything to do with the usual current of mentally addled joqqers? Including Haskins, certainly a contender for Dumbest Mufa of All Time--and yes that includes JaMarcus Russell. :grin:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: So the official "cause of death" is that he walked into a travel lane and got plowed over. I'm not buying it. I believe he was walking down the side of the highway and the driver had a moment of inattention, fell asleep, or veered into the breakdown lane and struck Haskins. But since he wasn't on anything and there is nothing to prove otherwise, the driver told police Haskins walked into his way, he couldn't stop, and he hit him. End of investigation.

It does nothing of the sort, other than it supports the idea that he was distracted and that there’s a pretty good chance that he did wander in front of the dump truck.

As for lots of perfectly sober people jumping in front of moving traffic, I gotta call bullshit.

Once again, I will point out that this guy was young and athletic and that such people are unlikely to be tackled by a dump truck.

I’m still waiting for a logical explanation of your “racissssss” cries. But I ain’t holding my breath on that one.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Don't know.

But he wasn't very smart. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have no way
Of knowing whether or not he was impaired in any way. Nor do you.

Shmuck.

What is clear is that he was a dumb fukk.

Either you say fukk the toy or you make damn sure you cross the highway when it is safe to do so.

This guy didn’t. And now he’s dead.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Was this guy drunk, schmuck?
So what exactly are you implying here?

Are you saying that being a clean cut white boy, he couldn’t possibly be smoking crack or some other form of impairment?

You RAAAAASSSSSSSSIS motherfukker!!!!

See, two can play this game you dumb fukk. Some of us just play it better.

Must be hard going through life without a sense of humor and desperately looking for racism wherever you can find it.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:13 pm
You RAAAAASSSSSSSSIS motherfukker!!!!

See, two can play this game you dumb fukk. Some of us just play it better.

Must be hard going through life without a sense of humor and desperately looking for racism wherever you can find it.
Look, maybe we should give DiS the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he isn’t as stupid as he comes off here. Maybe he is just really really unlucky when it comes to thinking.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.