Brandon and his token pedophile apologist

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Brandon and his token pedophile apologist

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Democrats have the votes to install her, so as the old saying goes--if rape is inevitable, why not lay back and enjoy it?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:06 am Democrats have the votes to install her, so as the old saying goes--if rape is inevitable, why not lay back and enjoy it?
They have also had the votes for a ton of other Brandon campaign promises, and that hasn’t worked out very well for them has it.

Meanwhile RGB knows this nominee is a joke.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:32 am She’s a token. This is only being done so the Democrats can pick up the black votes they’re losing.

This is a racist maneuver.
Nobody cares. Lube up.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:22 am Meanwhile RGB knows this nominee is a joke.
She's extremely well qualified, obviously. Even Mitch McConnell said so.

Nobody said you had to like it.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Ms. Brown appears to be well qualified for the position.

However, I feel bad for her because of Biden's saying he would nominate a black female. Wouldn't she feel much better if he simply said he was going to nominate the most qualified person...and then named her? His idiotic comment takes away from her potential seat on the Court. It will leave people questioning her being the choice forever.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:34 pm His idiotic comment takes away from her potential seat on the Court. It will leave people questioning her being the choice forever.
No, it doesn't. No, it wouldn't.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:11 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:34 pm His idiotic comment takes away from her potential seat on the Court. It will leave people questioning her being the choice forever.
No, it doesn't. No, it wouldn't.
Yes, it does...and it will.

Can't you be honest about anything?

It certainly does debase her being the nominee. It's affirmative action at a high level. It detracts from her potential appointment tremendously.

On the other hand, if he'd simply said he was going to nominate a highly qualified individual, and tossed her name out there, BOOM! She's legit. As it is now, she should be pissed off at JB.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:32 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:06 am Democrats have the votes to install her, so as the old saying goes--if rape is inevitable, why not lay back and enjoy it?
She’s a token. This is only being done so the Democrats can pick up the black votes they’re losing.

This is a racist maneuver.
Yes the third black is a token because the other 114 were all what? Besides mostly old white dead guys. You are a fatstupid fuck.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:34 pm Ms. Brown appears to be well qualified for the position.

However, I feel bad for her because of Biden's saying he would nominate a black female. Wouldn't she feel much better if he simply said he was going to nominate the most qualified person...and then named her? His idiotic comment takes away from her potential seat on the Court. It will leave people questioning her being the choice forever.
As usual, Artie nails it. But if she wanted to dispel the broad implication--and accusations--of being an obvious Affirmative Action nominee, surely the best way would be to reveal her LSAT scores. But no, no chance--and to even ask for them is to be "racist," etc. What a farce. Let's just hope Clarence Thomas bounces back to robust health.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:37 pm She, like kamela, will always be the person who was picked for the job because of skin color and genitalia
Clearly genitalia wasn’t a concern. Hell, she/her/they/them/unicorn couldn’t even define woman.

In the Dems world, Mike Pence could have come out as a female and he would have been celebrated as the first female VP. Biden could claim to be female tomorrow and claim the title of first Female President.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 pm
schmick wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:37 pm She, like kamela, will always be the person who was picked for the job because of skin color and genitalia
Clearly genitalia wasn’t a concern. Hell, she/her/they/them/unicorn couldn’t even define woman.

In the Dems world, Mike Pence could have come out as a female and he would have been celebrated as the first female VP. Biden could claim to be female tomorrow and claim the title of first Female President.
She didn’t say she couldn’t, she said she wouldn’t because she is not a biologist. But you go ahead and lie again you fatt fucking traytorr.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Let's compare Judge Brown-Jackson's qualifications to the previous three Republican nominees, shall we?

And the RWNJ's say that only the most qualified applicants should be hired...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:Public defender means she stood up for a lot of guilty criminals.
That is one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is a public defender forces a prosecutor to present a compelling case for conviction.
It prevents a "little guy" from being steamrolled by an entity with far greater resources, finances, and power.

If you are ever in a situation where trumped up charges are leveled against you by someone(s) with far greater resources and power than you, you'll be very thankful for the public defender.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatman is a naziii so he hates any kind of defense atty.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:11 pm

That’s an extremely cherry-picked and stupid list. You could make similar lists about the others on that list that she wouldn’t have experience in.

No you can’t.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes LSAT the same question you wanted from BeerBong Bozo and justice qanon.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:38 pm Let's compare Judge Brown-Jackson's qualifications to the previous three Republican nominees, shall we?

And the RWNJ's say that only the most qualified applicants should be hired...

What are her lsat scores?
A token who is constantly rewarded for being a token going to an Ivy League school means dick. Test scores are black and white, the test doesn't care what gender you are or what color skin you have. Test scores show that you understand the material. When this woman can't even define what a woman is, her test scores matter.
Her test scores haven't changed since Republicans voted to confirm her nomination as a district court judge in 2012...
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:29 am Supreme Court would be higher than district court, no? And in 10 years on district court she failed to sentence pedophiles

When mischaracterizing is all you have...
and showed she can't define what a woman is?
Defining a gender is a role for a biologist, not a judge. One has to be pretty stupid to not know that.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Since you've got all the answers tell us who paid off Brett Kavanaugh's debts.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 am
schmick wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:29 am and showed she can't define what a woman is?
Defining a gender is a role for a biologist, not a judge. One has to be pretty stupid to not know that.
What as idiotic take. But considering the source... One doesn't have to be a mathematician to be able to define addition, or be an architect to know what a hammer is, or even be a jizz mopper to know what a pen is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:27 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 am
schmick wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:29 am and showed she can't define what a woman is?
What as idiotic take. But considering the source... One doesn't have to be a mathematician to be able to define addition, or be an architect to know what a hammer is, or even be a jizz mopper to know what a pen is.
Shit analogies again.
A women is 21 yo but not 20 yo in the CONTEXT of a question about alcohol in California and a women is 18 but not 17 in the CONTEXT of entering most contracts in the same state.
Now fuck off traytorr.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That pic deserves a rack.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That wasn’t the question she was asked.

r/therightcantmeme
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Given the current fantasy landscape, that technically could be interpreted as the baby asking whether its mom is a boy or girl. :?

Goo-gle gagga
Last edited by L45B on Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This is a great distillation of the right. Proudly ignorant.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Token”
When you only let old Christian white guys on for decade upon decade with no hearing just an up or down vote, but as soon as the first Jew is nominated then EVERY women, non Christian and POC is hammered about their LSAT scores and other stupid shit.

Meanwhile the actual token is plotting to overthrow the government.

Fuck off traytorrs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

At least someone can define a women.

“We are the weaker sex. We are are husband’s wife.”

Thank god for MTG.

🤣
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:26 pm While she was a judge she sentenced pedophile to 3 months in prison when his crime normally came with.a.sentemce of 8-12 years. No wonder all the democrats will vote for her, they can fuck all the kids they want and get off with a warning
I've said many times that conservatives falsely bleating pedophilia accusations was nothing more than a cover for their own misdeeds.

Now the party that likes to throw around such accusations wants to make sex with juveniles legal through marriage.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is no doubt that Shedick has diddled more kids than most priests.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:24 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:51 pm
schmick wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:26 pm While she was a judge she sentenced pedophile to 3 months in prison when his crime normally came with.a.sentemce of 8-12 years. No wonder all the democrats will vote for her, they can fuck all the kids they want and get off with a warning
I've said many times that conservatives falsely bleating pedophilia accusations was nothing more than a cover for their own misdeeds.

Now the party that likes to throw around such accusations wants to make sex with juveniles legal through marriage.
It's the same exact thing as dims calling everyone who disagrees with then a racist.
There is no conversation after that, just fighting.
Why do you little fucking pussies get so cunt chapped when your tactics are used against you?
Maybe you should stop fucking kids. How many cnn employees have been arrested for or are under investigation for kid fucking? Disney employees are all over the news arguing about Florida no longer allowing teachers to groom children before 3rd grade and then the next article is a bunch of Disney employees busted for child trafficking. Hollywood is filled with leftist kid fuckers. Own it.
And stop fucking kids
Nice melt.

And I wouldn't go around calling those who work with children "groomers," coach.
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:36 pm
Nice melt.

And I wouldn't go around calling those who work with children "groomers," coach.
It's the new GQP buzzword. Anybody who works with kids, who they don't like, automatically becomes a "groomer."
I wonder who Schmick uses to groom the underage teenage lesbians he has a thing for.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shedick is a keyboard warrior, I’ve called him out dozens of times. In fact I’ll be in Rivertucky this June if he wants his ass beat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The GQP of 2022:

Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton--Defense attorneys are evil

Jim Banks: A vote to hold Scavino and Navarro in contempt is a vote to put them in jail for a year… You know Mr. Scavino has two boys… Can anyone here explain to those boys why their dad deserves to be behind bars for a year?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:21 pm
Jim Banks: A vote to hold Scavino and Navarro in contempt is a vote to put them in jail for a year… You know Mr. Scavino has two boys… Can anyone here explain to those boys why their dad deserves to be behind bars for a year?
I don't know but but it sounds like maybe he's "grooming" them.

I don't know if that's true or not. Just asking questions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The new GQP boogeyman word, and of course it’s more projection. Like John Ross (R) who met a girl named Chelsea Doss when he was 45 and she was 16. He groomed her so well they are married with 2 kids.

Projection
Projection
Projection
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well at least GQP senators can say they handled the process with grace and professionalism.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Pot meet kettle.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:56 pm Pot meet kettle.
Kegger Kavanaugh had a credible witness testify that he sexually assaulted her. GQPers didn't have jack shit on Jackson.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:57 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:56 pm Pot meet kettle.
Kegger Kavanaugh had a credible witness testify that he sexually assaulted her. GQPers didn't have jack shit on Jackson.
Meanwhile the accuser’s friends couldn’t support her claim.

Anywho, after the affirmative action appointment it will still be 6-3, good guys.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy sucking Clarance Token’s traytorrious cock.