Omicron

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Omicron

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:15 pm The common cold is killing more people right now...
Your tedious posts probably are as well...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I hear you. It’s like the Oh, Micron! is taking over the country. I get that it’s not killing anybody but it seems like hospitals in some parts of the country are more over crowded than ever. What gives? Maybe the Delta is still fucking people over as well.

You Have a great Christmas too!! I’ll be watching Warriors/Suns and burning a beef tenderloin roast.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Delta

And did I hear you say he was a-meeting you here today
To take you to his mansion in the sky?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:15 pm 73% of all the new cases.

1 death in the US.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-rcna9434

Hell- look up all the news sources. They don't want to talk about deaths, because there's only been 7 reported world wide - out of millions of cases.

Amazing how they just want to spread fear. Even the CDC doesn't want to talk about how mild the new version is. It's mutating itself into what isn't as much of a problem as the common cold. The common cold is killing more people right now...
So how many long-haul Covid cases has it spawned?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:14 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:43 am
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:15 pm 73% of all the new cases.

1 death in the US.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-rcna9434

Hell- look up all the news sources. They don't want to talk about deaths, because there's only been 7 reported world wide - out of millions of cases.

Amazing how they just want to spread fear. Even the CDC doesn't want to talk about how mild the new version is. It's mutating itself into what isn't as much of a problem as the common cold. The common cold is killing more people right now...
So how many long-haul Covid cases has it spawned?
You're the expert. You tell us. 1 (ONE) death in the US so far, and he was already fucked up.
I have no idea how many. Neither do you, nor do the scientists/researchers. Yet you're already calling it no worse than the common cold.

You're a real rocket scientist, Gordo....
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:39 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:24 am
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:14 am
You're the expert. You tell us. 1 (ONE) death in the US so far, and he was already fucked up.
I have no idea how many. Neither do you, nor do the scientists/researchers. Yet you're already calling it no worse than the common cold.

You're a real rocket scientist, Gordo....
Here you go, Pedo:
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/he ... report-evg
In a report released last month, the organisation said that of the 38 countries touched by the variant, none have reported Omicron-specific deaths.

Since then, it has spread rapidly, and one person in the UK has died with the new variant.

Recent data suggests the disease Omicron causes is milder than its predecessors.

Preliminary studies published in the UK and South Africa have found between 30 percent and 70 percent fewer people require hospital treatment.
It has to make you sad that less people will be dying and/or going into the hospital with this.
1) You didn't answer the question.

2) It's only been in the US for around three weeks. How could they know how many long-haul cases there are in such a short period of time?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You all have a better chance of dying from an airplane crashing in your living room than the panicked omicron variant no. eleventeen.

This is just the left and media trying to squeeze every last drop out of the lemon.

Wear your masks! And in your living room (just in case the airplane crashes on you)!
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Yeah Oh, micron is so bad that the Biden Admin is already going to lift the travel ban on the southern African countries.

But by all means, mask mandates, lockdowns, vaccine passports and inflation are good and should be expanded, eh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:41 pm Yeah Oh, micron is so bad that the Biden Admin is already going to lift the travel ban on the southern African countries.

But by all means, mask mandates, lockdowns, vaccine passports and inflation are good and should be expanded, eh?
Before Dump was elected most my friends were like “there can’t be that many dumb people” and I’m all “let me show you this board I post on.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You could be in a room by yourself with just one of your posts pulled up on a screen and successfully show all your friends all the dumb people out there.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

L45B wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:15 pm You could be in a room by yourself with just one of your posts pulled up on a screen and successfully show all your friends all the dumb people out there.
I laffed.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Let's hope that the Omicold variant has enough nastiness left in it to at least provide lasting antibody protection against it's nastier cousins.

If it does, it may very well do what the hapless vaccines couldn't and put an end to this shit via good old fashioned herd immunity.

You do remember that, right? Been keep the human population from dying off for hundreds of thousands of years, until out experts declared it was fake news about a year and a half ago.

Just a shame we didn't give it a chance to work in '20. Had we skipped the lockdowns and simply protected those in need of protecting, we could have saved ourselves a lot of trouble. Probably would have saved lives as well.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:38 pm
L45B wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:15 pm You could be in a room by yourself with just one of your posts pulled up on a screen and successfully show all your friends all the dumb people out there.
I laffed.
How did his nuts taste? Seriously, I beat your ass daily and this is what you reply too? You are a faattt greedy insurrectionist POS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The vaccine IS the virus. And the virus with a 99.7% recovery rate is being regarded like the Black Plague with a Zero Tolerance policy usually reserved for shoe-bombers? And you're not calling bullshit as entire nations are being locked down because ONE person died?

How far can this lunacy extend?
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Glynn was just two months shy of his 55th birthday when he planned to retire and spend more time travelling
and looking after animals. According to his wife, Glynn’s last words were: “I have never felt so ill, I wish I’d
had the vaccine.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-li ... e0d17adeb3

Anti-vaxxer dies after discharging himself.
Anti-vaxxer kickboxing champion Frederic Sinistra has died from Covid complications after he discharged
himself.

Frederic Sinistra did it his way.

Right Said Fred.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:22 pm Glynn was just two months shy of his 55th birthday when he planned to retire and spend more time travelling
and looking after animals. According to his wife, Glynn’s last words were: “I have never felt so ill, I wish I’d
had the vaccine.

Anti-vaxxer kickboxing champion Frederic Sinistra has died from Covid complications after he discharged
himself.

Right Said Fred.
Nothing to see here....move along!

Sincerely,
Left Behinder
suckaholic
L4-5Braincells
schmuck
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sinistra did it his way.
Props!

And Fred was too sexy for his shirt.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:57 pm Here is a list of posters who own me.

Left Behinder
suckaholic
L4-5Braincells
schmuck
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The title of this thread is _______?

Did Lug die from _______? No.

Did Lug die from _______ while also vaccinated? No.

Then why do vaccinated asymptomatic people need rounds of testing to travel, to eat dinner, to live normal life? Because the government Bolsheviks say so? Fuck you!!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Following the science indeed.

Because only air travelers can bring in and spread Covid. Those illegal aliens and others walking or driving across the border don’t carry and can’t transmit the Rona.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Fauci now says to stay away from all New Years get-togethers. Even if you are vaccinated.

None of us elected this clown but he should be overthrown.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Long past time for Fauci to get gone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude Herman Cains himself you you all just roll merrily by his corpse telling yourself lies. Fuckin idiots.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:02 pm
Before Dump was elected most my friends were like “there can’t be that many dumb people” and I’m all “let me show you this board I post on.
Fucking liar. You don't have any friends unless you consider all those gay soy boys you hire to suck your dick a couple times a week.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

schmick wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:19 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:22 pm Glynn was just two months shy of his 55th birthday when he planned to retire and spend more time travelling
had the vaccine.

himself.

Right Said Fred.

1. There is no vaccine
2. Why would I believe the side that pushes the smollet and Bubba Wallace hoaxes. I assume everything a leftist says is a lie
Nothing to do with the thousands of cycles of roids he did I am sure.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There is a vaccine.

It does take a little off CV's fastball, which is a good thing to those that have difficulty hitting it.

Among that bunch I would include mysell and most others north of 50, especially some 55 year old who very well may have done his fair share of roids.

But the "science" tells us, if you are younger and not a fat fukk, you have no worries.

It tells us a few more things. The vax is an utter failure at preventing spread. This virus behaves like other viruses in that it mutates when it encounters a vaccine that does not block it completely. The booster they come up with next week will likely be figured out a week later.

And despite the Vaxzis best efforts to ignore it, there are cases of very healthy people having a very bad time with the vax.

Is it common?

No.

Neither is a healthy person suffering lasting effects from CV.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You buried the point. Why are Dems looking to hide the trail results for decades.

Shouldn’t everyone want that out front yesterday?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:02 pm Before Dump was elected most my friends were like “there can’t be that many dumb people” and I’m all “let me show you this board I post on.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:35 am Holy shit. He is that ignorant.
Have you had a "booster" shot?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

CDC: 75 Cruise Ships Under Monitoring Over COVID Outbreaks

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/cdc-75- ... wt_NYBrand

The CDC has 75 different cruise ships under some form of investigation, observation or monitoring due to COVID
outbreaks onboard, the agency said.

The data update, posted late Monday night, underscores the difficulty in controlling the virus in the face of the
highly contagious omicron variant, particularly given its increased ability to infect vaccinated people

rotf...

HURRY!
Get folks fully, fully, FULLY vaccinated!!

Boost 'em
Boost 'em
Boost 'em...

#fail
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Just heard my town’s local Baptist minister went 15 with Covid-19. He’s now taking his eternal dirt nap after mocking church members who went to his services with masks on. And his back up is teetering on the brink. 11 days intubation and counting. Oh, and the dead guy ran and hiked and was generally in great shape. So yea, its just taking me maws and paw paws. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:34 am
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:35 am Holy shit. He is that ignorant.
Have you had a "booster" shot?
Remember the CDC and the Feds keep moving the goal posts on fully vaccinated. The question should be " How many boosters shots have you had ? "

The fact that the Covidians cannot see this and keep swallowing every load of Fauci vaccine ejaculate every day should explain the whole thing.

Oh the over whelming hospitals bullshit ? I just did 3 days in the local hospital and it was at less than 40% capacity. They make more money off the Fed payments for covid than they do off the other procedures. They have travelling nurses and staff at over 150% more pay than the locals who they fired for not taking the needle and the spoon. They regular staff is ran ragged trying to keep up and more of them are leaving for being over worked and paid less than half of what the travelers are. Makes for a great work environment. The care level is at least 40% lower than the last time I was in.
I 've seen a lot of people who thought they were cool
But then again, Lord, I've seen a lot of fools
I hope your people, Lord, can hear what I sing
You'll have your chance to stick it some day
Don't mess with a needle or a spoon
Take a trip yeah, to the moon
It'll take you away
Lord, they're gon' bury you boy
I know, I know
The needle or the-
Oh, don't mess with the needle or the spoon
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

BSmack wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:11 pm Just heard my town’s local Baptist minister went 15 with Covid-19. He’s now taking his eternal dirt nap after mocking church members who went to his services with masks on. And his back up is teetering on the brink. 11 days intubation and counting.

Sure post some more jerk material for the Covidians to groove on to say I told you so. Dude was Baptist. That was his problem right there. If he knocked back a drink or two now and then he might have had some resistance. But that is what organized religion will get you.

Oh, and the dead guy ran and hiked and was generally in great shape. So yea, its just taking me maws and paw paws. Right?
I call bullshit. There is not a Baptist preacher in this world under the age of 80, and being at least 100 pounds overweight with a three jowl chin, holding his Bible high and damning the heathen drinkers while he is eyeballing the teen girls in the second row.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Covid 19 is only dangerous to the old, infeeble, the unhealthy, and those with comobidities. It's really unnecessary for everyone else to get vaccinated, especially, checks notes, 41 year old kickboxers.

https://www.newsweek.com/kickboxing-cha ... 0694185694

Sincerely,
Suckaholic
T1B Epidemiologist
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So as we continue down this Covid road when do we stop talking about vaccinations? The narrative has long been about getting everyone to take the initial two shots.

Well that is largely accomplished. 73% of adults in the US have 2 shots. 85% have at least one shot. 47% have two shots and a booster. 89% of those 65 and older have 2 shots. Some who got one aren't going to get a 2nd. Some who got both initially aren't going to get boosters.

That said these numbers will tick up slowly over time, but we will never reach 100%.

So when will we stop hearing about we need more people to get vaccinated? Biden admitted yesterday his Administration has failed at the Covid response and is now expecting States to handle it. At some point soon the population is going to ignore this messaging and go on. We are already seeing relatively liberal areas reach their limit on masking and social distancing.

In other news the CDC is backpedaling like crazy again:
Last Monday, the CDC said omicron was estimated to makeup more than 73.2% of new cases as of Dec. 18. Now, the CDC says just 22.5% of new U.S. cases were estimated to be omicron as of Dec. 18
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

My office in midtown NYC just announced it will be shut down all January, everyone works from home.

I think the bosses are sick and tired of all the wasted time going into the whole ‘getting tested’ process.

Makes no fucking sense at all. My whole office is fully vaccinated and majority have taken their booster shot. What do they have to get tested for?

This bullshit will only continue as long as people tolerate it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 pm Makes no fucking sense at all. My whole office is fully vaccinated and majority have taken their booster shot. What do they have to get tested for?
Jesus Pole-Vaulting Christ....The reason why has been stated many times. You're denser than a cube of solid lead.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:26 pm CDC: 75 Cruise Ships Under Monitoring Over COVID Outbreaks

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/cdc-75- ... wt_NYBrand

The CDC has 75 different cruise ships under some form of investigation, observation or monitoring due to COVID
outbreaks onboard, the agency said.

The data update, posted late Monday night, underscores the difficulty in controlling the virus in the face of the
highly contagious omicron variant, particularly given its increased ability to infect vaccinated people

rotf...

HURRY!
Get folks fully, fully, FULLY vaccinated!!

Boost 'em
Boost 'em
Boost 'em...

#fail
I'd be interested how many of those infection cruises departed out of Floriduh. The pax could have become infected in their departure city before boarding their ship.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:49 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:38 pm
L45B wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 pm Makes no fucking sense at all. My whole office is fully vaccinated and majority have taken their booster shot. What do they have to get tested for?
Jesus Pole-Vaulting Christ....The reason why has been stated many times. You're denser than a cube of solid lead.

Because there IS NO VACCINE for covid 19.
There is, but it doesn't work in the only way that your addled, underdeveloped brain can understand.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Unfortunately there really is no vaccine for stupid.