Re: where is he

Post by Softball Bat »

What happened to Fatsak's broken teeth?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
fatsaks sock
Fuckin' Noob

Post by fatsaks sock »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 am Russ... stay in your lane.

This shit doesn't fly on T1b.

the truth.
you must have come over from the rufus wainwright job. just remember sweetheart, vertical stripes for your muumuu. you’ll look better, you’ll feel better.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:59 pm What happened to Fatsak's broken teeth?
They're stuck in the shopping cart handle.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Carson wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:37 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:59 pm What happened to Fatsak's broken teeth?
They're stuck in the shopping cart handle.
That was the dumbest thing a grown man going on 8 years old could do -- and that includes mooning strangers, ejaculating on toys, wearing a girlfriend's period panties on a dare, fucking a donkey on air, giving your girlfriend your credit card so she can fly to fuck another dude, being a cop here, and standing on tiptoe beside your married girlfriend.

His kids should have beat his ass for stealing their tooth fairy money.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Did a troll stop in Akron with sak and his wife back around the turn of the century. Fun times. She was a doll. He was a very different sort of cat.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

...Explain.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:34 pm That was the dumbest thing a grown man going on 8 years old could do -- and that includes mooning strangers, ejaculating on toys, wearing a girlfriend's period panties on a dare, fucking a donkey on air, giving your girlfriend your credit card so she can fly to fuck another dude, being a cop here, and standing on tiptoe beside your married girlfriend.
You left out posting your renn fairy picture.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:01 pm ...Explain.
Do you not know what a troll stop is?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

No, I don't know what 'very different sort of cat' means, Kierland. Explain.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:12 pm Do you not know what a troll stop is?
Why do you even bother to engage with Bannie in New Mexico? Do you have conversations with the bums in your neighborhood?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I do. :(
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Yeah. And so we must.

Policy is all grand and whatever, but YOU , of anyone should know how it affects people.

Do you care?????

Are our neighbors, regardless of WHO they are political pawns????
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Innocent Bystander wrote:ejaculating on toys
Back in my younger days I was at JC Penny during Christmas season. I caught a look at a foxy babe who was a trying on gloves in the store. So I sort of mingled around there, acting like I was looking at belts or something. But all the while I was scoping her out from the corner of my eye. And the tiger in my trousers was become more enraged with each glove she tried on. After the fox walked away, I went over to those gloves and bought a pair. They were $24.

Even though it was below zero, I took the gloves out behind the store and within about six strokes I dumped a fierce load on them. Then I threw them in a trash can. Just like that.I blew $24, but busted one of the best nuts of my life. There's something to be said for that.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
fatsaks sock
Fuckin' Noob

Post by fatsaks sock »

Slap wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:04 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote:ejaculating on toys
Back in my younger days I was at JC Penny during Christmas season. I caught a look at a foxy babe who was a trying on gloves in the store. So I sort of mingled around there, acting like I was looking at belts or something. But all the while I was scoping her out from the corner of my eye. And the tiger in my trousers was become more enraged with each glove she tried on. After the fox walked away, I went over to those gloves and bought a pair. They were $24.

Even though it was below zero, I took the gloves out behind the store and within about six strokes I dumped a fierce load on them. Then I threw them in a trash can. Just like that.I blew $24, but busted one of the best nuts of my life. There's something to be said for that.
threw them away? god damned amateurs. that crusted up milkshake makes for some glorious friction. learn your lesson here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm No, I don't know what 'very different sort of cat' means, Kierland. Explain.
Like you said he was a child (raising a child) and he really didn’t care about a lot of things that other people seemed to care about, like who fucked his wife.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Slap, for $24, those gloves better be on some Tony Stark shit

As for the fox, it's better you didn't approach her. As soon as you 'caught' her, you metaphorically lost her number and didn't think twice about dumping 'her' without a look backwards. Better the gloves, than the vagina/head. Cheers.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

fatsaks sock wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:26 pm threw them away? god damned amateurs.
Slap is a satyr, not a serial killer.

Kierland, maybe Fatsak was 'pure' in that way. Like Tom Bombadil and the bigger picture of Goldberry. Or maybe he knew, and found everybody else amusing? Some cats are like that. As long as he wasn't paranoid and beat her for other peopke's suppositions, it's all good.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t think he could have beat Nat if he tried.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:22 pm Bannie in New Mexico

WorldStar !
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

You too old for this shit, m2.