I just recovered a repressed memory that I was sexually

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: I just recovered a repressed memory that I was sexually

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:assaulted as a teenager by a gaggle of three ugly women at a party 36 years ago. I don't remember the actual year, or the location, or who else was there. But you can bet your ass that as soon as I remember the full names of the perpetrators, which I think are Ruth, Sonia and Elena, I am going to write my Congressman and demand an FBI investigation. They were piled on top of me, clutching at my clothes. They almost got a button on my shirt unbuttoned. If it hadn't been for some other person, who I cannot recall right now, jumping on us and knocking them off so I could escape, I probably would have been raped and killed. This traumatized me so much that I didn't tell anyone for 30+ years. I discovered this memory during a psychotherapy session. Despite this deep psychological trauma, I was able to earn a post-graduate degree and hold gainful employment for most of my lifetime. Imagine what I could have accomplished if I had not been assaulted. #METOO
Pathetic. Enjoy Election Day.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

She waited 36 years?

Damn.
And my wife says I procrastinate.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I have a memory similar to that. But my dream involves only one girl. We were at a party in Junior High and she shoved me into a bedroom. After pushing me down on the bed, she used one hand to hold down my left arm and one hand to hold down my right. She used another hand to cover my mouth, and another hand to cover my eyes so I couldn't see who she was. She used another hand to unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly and another hand to reach in and fondle by butt. She used another hand to unbutton her blouse, and she used two more hands to play the saxophone while she ravaged me, and another hand to brush her hair, and another hand to make an entry into her diary about the attack. If only I could get my hands on that diary, Unfortunately, it's just my word against hers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Gee, can't imagine why alleged sexual assault victims wait so long to come forward if this is what they have to look forward to.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Gee, can't imagine why alleged sexual assault victims wait so long to come forward if this is what they have to look forward to.
Gee, can't imagine why people are skeptical about alleged sexual assault claims when phonies like Dr Ford make headlines.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ML@Coyote wrote:I have a memory similar to that. But my dream involves only one girl. We were at a party in Junior High and she shoved me into a bedroom. After pushing me down on the bed, she used one hand to hold down my left arm and one hand to hold down my right. She used another hand to cover my mouth, and another hand to cover my eyes so I couldn't see who she was. She used another hand to unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly and another hand to reach in and fondle by butt. She used another hand to unbutton her blouse, and she used two more hands to play the saxophone while she ravaged me, and another hand to brush her hair, and another hand to make an entry into her diary about the attack. If only I could get my hands on that diary, Unfortunately, it's just my word against hers.
And you appear to be a little shorthanded.
"I see everything twice!"
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Gee, can't imagine why alleged sexual assault victims wait so long to come forward if this is what they have to look forward to.
Simple answer. Don't wait. Forensic evidence has come a long way, and one persons word against another is not proof of a crime.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'm sure all these incidents will be investigated by the FBI if you ask them.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:assaulted as a teenager by a gaggle of three ugly women at a party 36 years ago. I don't remember the actual year, or the location, or who else was there. But you can bet your ass that as soon as I remember the full names of the perpetrators, which I think are Ruth, Sonia and Elena, I am going to write my Congressman and demand an FBI investigation. They were piled on top of me, clutching at my clothes. They almost got a button on my shirt unbuttoned. If it hadn't been for some other person, who I cannot recall right now, jumping on us and knocking them off so I could escape, I probably would have been raped and killed. This traumatized me so much that I didn't tell anyone for 30+ years. I discovered this memory during a psychotherapy session. Despite this deep psychological trauma, I was able to earn a post-graduate degree and hold gainful employment for most of my lifetime. Imagine what I could have accomplished if I had not been assaulted. #METOO
Pathetic. Enjoy Election Day.
Do you want a spoiler as to how election day will go, Fredo? Dems take the house, Republicans keep the Senate. Gridlock for two years.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

36 years later?

I understand a sexual assault victim not wanting to come forward, but I don't understand her coming forward now, 36 years later, in these circumstances.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There names were prolly more like Steve, Bryan and William.

And nobody knocked them off.

And you loved every second of it.

We’re here to talk about it with you, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote:I understand a sexual assault victim not wanting to come forward, but I don't understand her coming forward now, 36 years later, in these circumstances.
It's pretty easy to understand. Once the victim decides not to come forward immediately after the assault, inertia will prevent her from ever doing so. Why would she wait a year, or five years, or 10 years, or...36 years, and then come forward? Because, as an object at rest - i.e., one not coming forward - she will remain so unless acted upon by an outside force. In this case, the outside force is the rise to prominence of the accused. Until that time, there was no reason to come forward against a relatively unknown assailant after the statute of limitations had expired. What possible good could have come from it for her or anyone else, since there would have been no publicity? There's still no recourse in a court of law for justice to be done after so many years have passed, but in her mind, now's the optimum time to exact revenge, when the damage that can be caused to him through her revelation is at its highest, as is her opportunity to gain financially and achieve fame (or infamy), while riding the crest of the #MeToo wave.

She simply struck while the iron was hot.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:I understand a sexual assault victim not wanting to come forward, but I don't understand her coming forward now, 36 years later, in these circumstances.
It's pretty easy to understand. Once the victim decides not to come forward immediately after the assault, inertia will prevent her from ever doing so. Why would she wait a year, or five years, or 10 years, or...36 years, and then come forward? Because, as an object at rest - i.e., one not coming forward - she will remain so unless acted upon by an outside force. In this case, the outside force is the rise to prominence of the accused. Until that time, there was no reason to come forward against a relatively unknown assailant after the statute of limitations had expired. What possible good could have come from it for her or anyone else, since there would have been no publicity? There's still no recourse in a court of law for justice to be done after so many years have passed, but in her mind, now's the optimum time to exact revenge, when the damage that can be caused to him through her revelation is at its highest, as is her opportunity to gain financially and achieve fame (or infamy), while riding the crest of the #MeToo wave.

You're being very kind, assuming she is honest and that she remembers the event accurately.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:

You're being very kind, assuming she is honest and that she remembers the event accurately.
I'm not imparting kindness or any emotion at all into this. I was simply trying to help SB understand something he said he didn't while taking into account what he had already assumed:
Softball Bat wrote:sexual assault victim
Because he didn't say or imply alleged victim, the assumption is that an assault took place, the accuser was a victim, and there was a perpetrator. Within this admittedly detail-free scenario, I offered an easy-to-understand explanation as to why the accuser waited until now.

Look, I fully grasp this first-hand. I've been to many a TrollStop, met dozens of posters, and have witnessed countless actions and conversations during them that I'm certain those who participated would be most regretful if I were to bring them to the light of day. I'm not maintaining my silence because I'm just a niiiiiice guy or because I'm adhering to some code of honor. There's simply no upside to exposing any of it at this point.

I'm just waiting...

waiting.

:twisted:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie, I didn't say that she is or isn't a vicitm.
This is my remark...
poptart wrote:I understand a sexual assault victim not wanting to come forward, but I don't understand her coming forward now, 36 years later, in these circumstances.
Yes, she did "strike while the iron is hot."
Combine that with the fact that she waited 36 years, and it makes me extremely skeptical of her.

If she is going to wait 36 years, she better bring so very compelling evidence of what she is selling.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Killian wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Pathetic. Enjoy Election Day.
Do you want a spoiler as to how election day will go, Fredo? Dems take the house, Republicans keep the Senate. Gridlock for two years.
And why wouldn’t we enjoy that? We the people should love each party holding one chamber. That will mean nothing but basics get done which is great for us the citizens.

Govt shutdown? Sure. And 75% of those employees told to stay home should also get a pink slip the following day.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Smackie Chan wrote:I'm not imparting kindness or any emotion at all into this. I was simply trying to help SB understand something he said he didn't while taking into account what he had already assumed
Okay, I now get that.
Look, I fully grasp this first-hand. I've been to many a TrollStop, met dozens of posters, and have witnessed countless actions and conversations during them that I'm certain those who participated would be most regretful if I were to bring them to the light of day. I'm not maintaining my silence because I'm just a niiiiiice guy or because I'm adhering to some code of honor. There's simply no upside to exposing any of it at this point.
I've only met one poster in person. Had lunch with him at a burger joint. He was a gentleman and a scholar.
Last edited by ML@Coyote on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Left Seater wrote:
Killian wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Pathetic. Enjoy Election Day.
And why wouldn’t we enjoy that? We the people should love each party holding one chamber. That will mean nothing but basics get done which is great for us the citizens.

Govt shutdown? Sure. And 75% of those employees told to stay home should also get a pink slip the following day.
Don't misunderstand me, I would be giddy if that happens. I forget where I first heard the term, but I think it fits me perfectly. I'm a conservatarian. Less government, the better. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it should always be split, but I'm leaning that way. Maybe if that were the case some centrists on both sides might emerge and bring us back from the fringes of both sides.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote:Smackie, I didn't say that she is or isn't a vicitm.
But you're implication is pretty clear, or you were referring to a hypothetical victim:
You wrote:I understand a sexual assault victim not wanting to come forward
This clearly shows you're talking about an actual victim.
she waited 36 years, and it makes me extremely skeptical of her.
Why, simply because of the amount of time that has elapsed? I provided a plausible and understandable explanation as to why that might be, given the assumption that what is claimed actually occurred. Now, if you want to argue that she's lying, that opens the door to all sorts of possible explanations - political, financial, personal, etc. As 88 attempted to illustrate with this thread, anyone can claim anything. You seem to be hanging your skepticism of her veracity on the timing of her revelation. I'm saying that the timing couldn't be better from her perspective irrespective of if she's telling the truth. The when question should not be the focus of those looking to discredit her. They should be (and I'm sure are) trying to answer why.
If she is going to wait 36 years, she better bring so very compelling evidence of what she is selling.
She really doesn't have to. The damage has been done. Everyone will understand the difficulty of proving the allegations after 36 years, and a significant percentage of the population will sympathize with her and relate to her not coming forward for so long. Kavanaugh's almost been forced into the unenviable position of having to prove a negative - that he didn't commit the act of which he's accused.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

IF and it’s a big if he did what she claimed, he is guilty of being a heterosexual teenage boy.

No rape occurred. The details of what did occur are foggy due to time and the fact that she failed to report it, to officials or to her friends. That would lead any sensible person to believe that if anything did happen, it was quite minor. And at this point it is 100% unprovable.

Feinstein realized that this was weak sauce. It is why she held onto it in hopes that something else, actually believable would take him down. Once it became clear that he would sail through, she threw the Hail Mary.

It will fail as well.

Hopefully the republicans will grow a sack and take a vote next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Let me ask you a question. If this went down exactly as she states, what would you do if your daughter or sister were in her place instead, and you walked in on the situation? Me personally, I would beat the fuck out of the guy because it's going further than being a "heterosexual teenage boy."

That having been said, this is absolutely a political hit intended to smear Kavanaugh and derail his announcement, or at worst delay the confirmation so he can't sit this year when the court reconvenes.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:This country is going to fall apart.
You got that right.

I flew into the Seattle airport and saw that the U.S. was well on the way to becoming a 3rd world shithole.

But you're wrong about the blame.

Nobody will give a shit about talk shows and people will be in no mood to lay blame.

People will be in survival mode -- trying not to DIE.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

If the victim were male, this would be a dead issue.

Or, Kavanaugh can claim that at the time of the alleged incident, he "identified as a woman"...and we all understand that in Homo-topia United States of Diversity, gay people can never be perpetrators of indecency or criminal sexual behaviour...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

"The 1828 US presidential election between John Quincy Adams and Andrew Jackson is often touted as one of the dirtiest in American history. One big issue revolved around the marriage(s) of Rachel Jackson. When she was young, she married Lewis Robards in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. She was unhappy and separated from him several times. Eventually, Rachel moved back home to Nashville where she met Andrew Jackson.By this time, Robards had started divorce proceedings. But unknown to Rachel, they were never finalized and she was still technically married to Robards when she married Jackson.Although the issue was resolved, it was brought up decades later during the election. Adams’s supporters called Rachel Jackson a bigamist and her husband an adulterer who stole another man’s wife. Jackson still won the election. But Rachel died before his inauguration, and Jackson always blamed her death on his political enemies."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
88 wrote:This country is going to fall apart.
You got that right.

I flew into the Seattle airport and saw that the U.S. was well on the way to becoming a 3rd world shithole.

But you're wrong about the blame.

Nobody will give a shit about talk shows and people will be in no mood to lay blame.

People will be in survival mode -- trying not to DIE.
Naw. It won't be like that. The Soviet Union collapsed, and the shit did not hit the fan that hard. Times change. There will be a new order. Perhaps California and the west coasters will get their chance to run their own country. Perhaps those in the south will do the same. It happens. Whoopie shit. It ain't going to turn into night of the living dead.
In the seventeen years between 1992 and 2009, the Russian population declined by almost seven million people, or nearly 5%. By the mid-1990's, the average St. Petersburg man lived seven years fewer than he did at the end of the Communist period; eight years earlier in Moscow...

http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2014/09/02/dying-russians/
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Selena Gomez was born in 1992.

That's the real reason for the decline in Russia's population.

I'm surprised neither of you knew this.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

ML@Coyote wrote:Selena Gomez
That face...

I'm building a wall...in my pants...Image
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:The whole situation is preposterous. Judge Kavanaugh is a sitting federal court judge. He had to go through a senate confirmation process in 2006, and was confirmed that time on a 57-36 vote. There is nothing in his entire life that suggests he sexually assaults women. Nothing.

Only when it became clear that he was going to be confirmed as the next justice of the U.S. Supreme Court does an allegation of a sexual assault arise. And it is supposedly something that occurred when he was 16 or 17. Even the nature of the assault that he is alleged to have perpetrated is weak sauce, particularly by Kennedy family standards. And it does not fit any of this life history. Nothing.

So we have this vagina-hat-wearing loon and her cadry of filthy lawyers attempting to manipulate a confirmation hearing and vote. It is a circus sideshow. And it won't work. There simply is no "there" there. I personally hope this galvanizes Kavanaugh's views on libtards when he performs his duties as a member of the SCOTUS. But I genuinely believe he is an honorable man, and won't let this hit job affect his judicial reasoning.

We even have DemocRATS proclaiming loudly on television that they believe the accuser, even though the accuser has done nothing but write a letter (which no one has yet seen) and authorize schlock partisan attorneys to speak for her in the public square. She has not ever provided her accusation in any form that people can properly judge. Do we want people with that kind of judgment running the country? Talking about a rush to judgment...

This is the worst political horse-shit I've ever seen in my life. The use of Anita Hill was bad. How Bork was treated was bad. But this one is so over the top it is incredible.

This country is going to fall apart. And after that happens, people who are honest will look at the Blue Wave Riding Pukes and lay the blame for its destruction directly on them. Way to go, dumb shits.
This is some world class butthurt here, even by your standards. The bottom line is that the GOP and Trump Admin were so greedy and so stupid to think they could get a man who believes the president is above the law on the Supreme Court, especially one with a history of allegedly sexually assaulting young women.

And the man who appointed him is a sexual assaulter himself and is arguably the most unpopular president at a mid term in US history. Robert Mueller is about to back the truck up with mountains of evidence implicating Trump and his organized crime family in serious crimes and you think the people are just gonna let the GOP stand by and let him get away with it? You must be fucking crazy.

No one said you have to like it, you just have to deal with it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:a man who believes the president is above the law
"High crimes and misdemeanors"... ever heard the phrase, Idiot(caps intentional)?

especially one with a history of allegedly sexually assaulting young women.
I allege that YOU have a history of diddling young boys. And both allegations have similar proof.
And the man who appointed him is a sexual assaulter himself
You should have him brought up on raoe charges then.
and is arguably the most unpopular president at a mid term in US history.
I see -- you have mental difficulties. Let me help you out -- see, therewas this guy named W, and...

Robert Mueller is about to back the truck up with mountains of evidence implicating Trump and his organized crime family in serious crimes
Yup. Any day now.

Sin,
No one said you have to like it, you just have to deal with it.
I think it's YOU that will have to deal with Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS.

You truly are one unhinged little purse-swinger, aren't you (and yes, everyone knows you actually carry a purse).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dinsdale wrote:(and yes, everyone knows you actually carry a purse)

Why don’t you just STFU.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Speaking of buffoons in the white house and halls of congress.....THIS is the kind of politician this country needs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJK2JveCAbI
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Screw_Michigan wrote: This is some world class butthurt
I don't have the experience, but may I suggest talking to a pharmacist at the corner Rite-Aid, CVS, Wallgreens, ... that is convenient in the District to help you with this.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

H4ever wrote:Speaking of buffoons in the white house and halls of congress.....THIS is the kind of politician this country needs:

That was beautiful.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Smackie Chan wrote:
H4ever wrote:Speaking of buffoons in the white house and halls of congress.....THIS is the kind of politician this country needs:

That was beautiful.
Sasse is a natural salesman, but what is he supporting? The expanding military? Corporations as people? Israel First?
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sasse is a whiny overdramatic bitch who talks a good game but never backs it up.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:(and yes, everyone knows you actually carry a purse)

ha!
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Sasse is a whiny overdramatic bitch who talks a good game but never backs it up.
I can almost taste the irony of this post.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:meds:

Sasse: "I think every day of leaving the GOP"

Also Sasse: "I vote with every GOP legislative priority and vote for all of Trump's court nominees."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: This is some world class butthurt
I don't have the experience, but may I suggest talking to a pharmacist at the corner Rite-Aid, CVS, Wallgreens, ... that is convenient in the District to help you with this.
Why don't you re-think this and try again, tardling.