Jim Harblaugh

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Jim Harblaugh

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why the fuck can't a QB figure out how to fix an offensive line?

Oh that's right he's still a shitty coach. Film at 11.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Jim Harblaugh

Post by Killian »

This literally couldn't have gone worse for them and him. By all measurable metrics, he's been an abject failure.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

well the optimism

Ann Arbor Defense will be STOUT...top 3 in nation
She Patterson (yes I know its Shea) is LIT and legit...Heisman, etc.
We see 10-11 wins blah blah

look...have a few friends who went to that shithole...and they believe harbs invented football, don brown invented defense, and She Patterson is Baker Mayfield of Ann Arbor...

I can't stop laughing...they were FAVORED (yes I know how books works as well)...but still...fuck them and that ass hat of a coach...

maybe if they could eat chicken they wouldn't be such fucking pussies
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Why doesn't Jim Harbaugh have his own website? He can't put three Ws together.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

He’s still their best option. Best coach they’ve had since Llllloyd Carr retired.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote:He’s still their best option. Best coach they’ve had since Llllloyd Carr retired.
He's a terrible value compared to his two predecessors.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Fun stat: Michigan hasn't thrown a touchdown pass to a wide receiver in 50 straight quarters. So basically, not since the 3rd Qtr of the Cincinnati game in Week 2 last year. That is fairly amazing for ANY coach, let alone one who is being paid 9 million a year in large part because he's supposed to be some kind of "QB whisperer."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Fun stat: Michigan hasn't thrown a touchdown pass to a wide receiver in 50 straight quarters. So basically, not since the 3rd Qtr of the Cincinnati game in Week 2 last year. That is fairly amazing for ANY coach, let alone one who is being paid 9 million a year in large part because he's supposed to be some kind of "QB whisperer."
Not to mention, Speight threw two touchdown passes to Florida defensive backs in Week 1. :grin:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It makes me appreciate John Beilein more and more. That guy does way more with less. I still don't know what Harbaugh is. I don't listen to or buy the hype...do it on the field.

I don't want to say I could've lived with an opening game loss but this game didn't leave me thinking this is going to be any better than last season. You're good enough to be the beat the teams you should beat but you're not going to rise up and beat the teams you need to beat.

The offensive line is a big concern. You can't expect a mobile quarterback to cover up the lack of pass protection and the running game wasn't overly impressive. Notre Dame has talent on defense but there was very little pushback from the Wolverines until they had to ramp up the urgency in the fourth quarter. Sure, losing Tarik Black is a pretty big deal but most programs worth a crap are so deep at receiver that you can overcome that.

Win or lose on Saturday, you can still compete for the conference but based on the performance, this has the earmarks of another 4 or 5 loss season and you can't have that again. They play in a tough division and you have to raise your game or you're going to be finishing 4th.