Trump-Kim summary

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump-Kim summary

Post by Screw_Michigan »

As expected

Trump lowered the bar so low it was almost impossible for him to not emerge from this with a victory. He made a bunch of vague promises with no detail. Kim said he'd "de-nuke" with out any explanation or detail.

So Trump achieved what he wanted: a television broadcast where he could spike the football and claim some sort of bode without having to do any real work.

A complete farce, just like his presidency.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump-Kim summary

Post by Softball Bat »

This was a win for Kim.

The meeting serves to enhance him within his own country because the images of him standing on even ground with the most powerful leader in the world (Don) will be used as propaganda to prop him up big time within NK.

As I stated before, the real threat Kim faces is from potential danger within his own country from people with a mind to eliminate him due to perceived weakness and ineptitude.

Standing on level ground in "negotiation" with the U.S. President does not project weakness.

He comes out much stronger.

Look at the four points of the "agreement."

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

1 & 2 are complete self jerk offs.
3 does what? Who is going go check up on the denuclearization? How often will "inspections" take place. Looks very much like another jerk off.
4 could be a little something for the U.S. -- but hardly enough to balance out the substantial gains Kim got from meeting with the U.S. President.

Kim gained MUCH more than the U.S. did from the meeting.

I don't know that it is any kind of a win at all for Donald, despite what his choir will certainly be singing about.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote:...claim some sort of bode without having to do any real work...
Boy you said it. He should’ve just sent over a private plane filled with millions of our dollars instead. That’s real work.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Democrats would not have negotiated (see President Obama), based on human right violations. Yet according to Obama, America is racist and police are out of control, and is not a whole lot better.

Pops called a Kim victory, yet a few months ago was crying on a daily basis about Rocketman and Donald ratching up the rhetoric.

The ground work has been laid, hopefully something positive comes of it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:Pops called a Kim victory, yet a few months ago was crying on a daily basis about Rocketman and Donald ratching up the rhetoric.
Donald fully deserved to be lambasted for his juvenile "Rocketman" rhetoric.

The best thing the U.S. can do with Kim is to publicly ignore him as much as possible.
Give him no relevance in public.

Don has done otherwise.

Good luck.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

That strategy hasn't worked since the 50s. I say keeping on open mind is the best strategy.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Other than a few "skirmishes," there has been no major fighting for 60 years, Joe.
So...

Btw, at the post-meeting news conference Don up and announced that the U.S. and SK would be stopping the "war games" that they have routinely been carrying out every year.
I think that came as a surprise to SK.

Think about that.

And what would you think about that if you were SK?

And what did the U.S. (and SK) get in return?

zilch
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Trump is a great negotiator. I'm sure he got the best deal possible in his hour or so with Kim. Probably got many concessions - tremendous concessions on specific issues, in his negotiating.

I'll take a wait and see attitude before I decide if it's worth throwing another of our longtime allies under the bus so the Donald can claim a Nobel Peace Prize.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

SK has not been thrown under a bus, there are 30k+ American troops near the DMZ. They've been there since the armistice, as insurance. I'm sure the agreement that the US would not be participating in war games wiyh SK gives Kim and NK a bit of re-assurance. It was a small token of sincerity.

I certainly don't believe America should be sitting on its hands with NKs increased nuclear capabilities, and Kim's apparent enthusiasm for making a deal.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:SK has not been thrown under a bus, there are 30k+ American troops near the DMZ. They've been there since the armistice, as insurance. I'm sure the agreement that the US would not be participating in war games wiyh SK gives Kim and NK a bit of re-assurance. It was a small token of sincerity.
Small token of sincerity??

Wtf?

Are you out of your damn mind?

Dude, those "war games" happen to be a pretty big deal to SK.

Seoul could be leveled in the blink of an eye.

The South Koreans didn't even know that Don was going to give them up.

Bizarre.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:Kim's apparent enthusiasm for making a deal.
Kim gave up nothing.

He got himself put up on the biggest stage in the world and the U.S./SK will now be stopping their yearly military exercises.

Groovy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Everything trump does is to enrich his criminal cabal family at the expense of the US and its allies, who he hates because they interfere with his grifting.

And the trump ball lickers on this board lap it up. Pathetic.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

You're coming up with a conclusion before the process is finished. You know what they say about assumptions...

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Everything trump does is to enrich his criminal cabal family at the expense of the US and its allies, who he hates because they interfere with his grifting.

And the trump ball lickers on this board lap it up. Pathetic.
And you cry everyday about Trump. He was elected, yet he's not your leader. Why do you hate democracy?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey dipshit, what exactly did NK give up in this? I'll wait.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

S_M wrote:what exactly did NK give up in this?
Nothing.

Kim enhanced his world profile on the biggest stage possible, and gave up nothing.
Vague happy words about unspecified denuclearization.

The cherry on top of Kim's wonderful day was Trump standing up there at the press conference and totally throwing it's ally (SK) under the bus.
Don made a major military move and didn't even consult with SK before doing so.

Are you freaking kidding me?

LMAO!
omg...

Seriously, Kim had to nearly piss himself laffing at that.

The Fart of the Deal.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Hey dipshit, what exactly did NK give up in this? I'll wait.
They're not dropping test rockets off Japan or SF. That's a positive, but you better look up positive in the dictionary, since that is a foreign concept for you.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

In pops world Reagan should never had negotiated with Gorbachev, and getting rid of the Berlin Wall was a big mistake. Much better to sit upon ones hands or point fingers as a country at the other guy.

Don gave up nothing. Many Koreans in the North and South are ready for peace and would like to see progress in North/ South relations.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:In pops world Reagan should never had negotiated with Gorbachev, and getting rid of the Berlin Wall was a big mistake. Much better to sit upon ones hands or point fingers as a country at the other guy.

Don gave up nothing. Many Koreans in the North and South are ready for peace and would like to see progress in North/ South relations.

hahahahaha

Yeah, nothing spells peace like reducing readiness on the DMZ while Trump talks publicly of pulling troops out of South Korea. Boy, that will stop North Korea from crossing the DMZ!

This is exactly why Trump wanted only him Kim and interpreters in the meeting. So he could throw Seoul under the fucking bus in exchange for him building a hotel in North Korea.

This is why he hates our allies---they are witnesses to his graft and grifting.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Reduced readiness? Trump Tower in NK? You're so choked up about Trump you've become 100% delusional.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why the hell do you think he talked about the great views in NK? This is not by accident. Just because you are a fool doesn't mean we are.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Obviously if NK continues on the same path nobody would be visiting. And if things change to where western corporations are ready to invest in NK we are all better off. If things fall through then you and pops will be very happy. But we're not there yet.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Pops nailed it. This entire fiasco of a meeting as a huge win for Kim back home

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/ki ... 919593c698
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Why do you think Kim was firing those test missles? Obviously he wants something, like no sanctions and/or a boost for the economy. No deal can be made if Kim wasn't portrayed in a good light, so what is happening now is enviable for a deal to be made.

There is absolutely no way a deal would ever get done if Kim and NK are made to look bad.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Enviable?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Let's all get real and recognize that Kim just wiped his cock on the drapes on the way out.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Did we send Rocket Man a plane load of cash? That worked out so well for Barry Soetoro and Iran didn't it?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote:Did we send Rocket Man a plane load of cash? That worked out so well for Barry Soetoro and Iran didn't it?
That was a deal negotiated and approved by global (former) allies. This was a bilateral deal Trump made in secret.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: we don't have to worry about getting nuked quite so much.
You been getting nuked a lot lately?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:But, but, Obama!
Wolfman wrote:But, but, Obama!
You guys are nothing if not predictable. Sheesh.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

One thing I know. There are a few in here that could fill in the Juan Williams seat on The Five should he take ill or something. Even Jerry Rivers sometimes sticks up for his pal.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:Did we send Rocket Man a plane load of cash? That worked out so well for Barry Soetoro and Iran didn't it?
It resulted in a deal with deal with milestones, targets and a verification mechanism. All Trump got from Kim was a a photo op.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:One thing I know. There are a few in here that could fill in the Juan Williams seat on The Five should he take ill or something. Even Jerry Rivers sometimes sticks up for his pal.
Who...what?

Oh...The Five. THE Five. :meds:
The go-to news source for those who can no longer formulate a coherent thought on their own.

Sorry, but I'd rather watch a fly buzz around a garbage pile than stink up my TV with that worthless crap.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kim Jong Un made no specific commitment to relinquish North Korea’s nuclear arms and ballistic missiles and gave no timeline for which he would do so.
And Trump decided to give up military exercises with South Korea. The art of the deal, indeed.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe in PB wrote:In pops world Reagan should never had negotiated with Gorbachev, and getting rid of the Berlin Wall was a big mistake. Much better to sit upon ones hands or point fingers as a country at the other guy.
Nothing spells desperation more than making up takes and attributing them to another poster.

Of course many in the South want peace and progress in N-S relations.
Are you a dummy?

Don GAVE UP the "war games" that have been going on every year, just out of the blue -- without the ally and other participant in the exercises even knowing he was going to say it.
lol

Wtf, man?
Like, really?

You truly are an irrational individual who will seek to rationalize anything.

GO RED STATE!

Bri nailed it.

Kim wiped his cock on the drapes.

No doubt about this one.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Why do you Trump haters and Hillary ball lickers want to grade this today? Let history decide if this was productive or not.

When compared to the bar President Hussein set where we give cash to rouge nuclear countries, this can only be viewed as a win. However since that was such a poor deal we should wait and let history decide.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wash Trump's cum out of your ears and pay attention for 8 minutes and 24 seconds.

You Trump clowns truly do take the cake.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:...we give cash to rouge nuclear countries....

You dirty anti-Semite.

It's always the Jews with you people, isn't it?

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:rouge
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfman wrote:The Five
A show like The Five is for those of the lowest common denominator.

Four "conservatives" sit around and bash the one liberal they let on the show.

What a terrific way to educate yourself.
lol

The day I learn about life from Jesse Watters will be the day I join Robin Williams.