Meet the New "Opioid Czar"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Meet the New "Opioid Czar"

Post by Mikey »

It seems fitting in some perverse way.

“I think her appointment represents a very significant commitment from the president himself and his White House team,” Sessions said.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... oid-effort
Last edited by Mikey on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Meet the New "Opiod Czar"

Post by BSmack »

I saw somebody mention this on Facebook earlier and thought it was some kind of joke. I believe we have slipped through the looking glass.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

She will do a great job.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

She is hideous.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:She is hideous.
Inside or outside?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:She is hideous.
Inside or outside?
Yes. Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly cuts to the bone.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OK, I laughed. At least Reno had a conscious and a soul. Conway is damned to hell with the rest of Trump's cabal.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:OK, I laughed. At least Reno had a conscious and a soul. Conway is damned to hell with the rest of Trump's cabal.
76 dead people say you are full of shit as usual. That butch bitch has no soul.
Reno in congressional testimony stated that she authorized the FBI assault on the Branch Davidians because of reports that militia groups were en route to Waco during the standoff "either to help [Branch Davidian leader David] Koresh or to attack him."[19] Reno publicly expressed her regret of the decision to storm the compound, and accepted full responsibility for the loss of life.[20]
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm sorry to hear that
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:OK, I laughed. At least Reno had a conscious and a soul. Conway is damned to hell with the rest of Trump's cabal.
76 dead people say you are full of shit as usual. That butch bitch has no soul.
Reno in congressional testimony stated that she authorized the FBI assault on the Branch Davidians because of reports that militia groups were en route to Waco during the standoff "either to help [Branch Davidian leader David] Koresh or to attack him."[19] Reno publicly expressed her regret of the decision to storm the compound, and accepted full responsibility for the loss of life.[20]
Too fucking bad.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Government killing its citizens and you can only say too fucking bad? Interesting.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:Government killing its citizens and you can only say too fucking bad? Interesting.
Too fucking bad this thread isn't about Janet Reno.

You dimwits love to change the subject when you have nothing to say, and for some reason think you're getting over. Where's your praise for the tremendous qualifications that the Opioid Queen brings to the table?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Meet the New "Opioid Czar"

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Mikey
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:Government killing its citizens and you can only say too fucking bad? Interesting.
A hell of a lot more people are going to die from the tax scam bill (13M have their medical insurance yanked) than died in Waco.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
A hell of a lot more people are going to die from the tax scam bill (13M have their medical insurance yanked) than died in Waco.
Too fucking bad this thread isn't about Waco.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

You seem to forget the fact that he fired upon federal agents who were lawfully trying to arrest him.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:

You dimwits love to change the subject when you have nothing to say, and for some reason think you're getting over. Where's your praise for the tremendous qualifications that the Opioid Queen brings to the table?

Way to kick your own ass. You quoted the Reno response and replied to it. Now you want to say this thread isn’t about Reno? Too fucking bad. Nice job trying to move the goal posts now.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
So these alleged 13 million are not eligible to purchase insurance due to Congressional mandate? You need to link us up to that chapter and verse.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:

Right. Because nobody ever hijacks a thread here. Papa Willie throws out the reference to Reno and all you libs coming screaming down out of the trees like a bunch of butt hurt chimpanzees ..oh no...off topic..not about Reno..you suck...fuck off. Give Reno a pass because she was Bubbas choice even though she ordered an assault that lead to the death of 76 people. Too fucking bad right ??

If that had been some R that did that, you guys would have been stuffing cases of tampons up your bleeding pussies and throwing monkey shit for weeks. Outstanding.
Derron
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Meet the New

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:
You seem to forget the fact that he fired upon federal agents who were lawfully trying to arrest him.

You mean like Concord?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: If that had been some R that did that, you guys would have been stuffing cases of tampons up your bleeding pussies and throwing monkey shit for weeks. Outstanding.
The Party of Personal Responsibility (TM), alright.

"I'M A FUCKING VICTIM!" -- Duhrron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
BSmack wrote:

You mean like Concord?
Exactly. You guys should have had some of those Janet Reno tanks. Then we would be happy Canadians with health care and hockey for all.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:
Exactly. You guys should have had some of those Janet Reno tanks. Then we would be happy Canadians with health care and hockey for all.

Think about it, Bri...

3-Down Football

...imagine...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I used to watch three down football when it was on ESPN. The Argos played at the old CNE back then. Half the stadium would be empty. I hear they're much better now.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
BSmack wrote:

You mean like Concord?
No. At Concord at least the odds were a bit more even than 76 people, probably half unarmed were cut down by some 200 plus Federal agents with tanks and shit.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:No. At Concord at least the odds were a bit more even than 76 people, probably half unarmed were cut down by some 200 plus Federal agents with tanks and shit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown