What if you were married to this woman?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

What if you were married to this woman?

Post by Softball Bat »

:)

When SM finally gets married it will probably be to someone just like this.

:wink:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: What if you were married to this woman?

Post by Sirfindafold »

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: When SM finally gets married it will probably be to someone just like this.
This is why I don't marry them.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: When SM finally gets married it will probably be to someone just like this.
This is why I don't marry them.
Well, that, and your looks. And your personality. And your chosen occupation. And your total lack of laundry appliances.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote:
http://ulstercountydemocrats.com/candid ... rtz-berky/
Jennifer Schwartz Berky
email: jvberky@gmail.com
mobile: 845-389-2404
:grin:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Softball Bat wrote:
I couldn't finish listening, it was like finger nails on a chalkboard for me.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The end is the best part because she kicks her own @ss.

:)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This woman is a fucking disaster and I'm only 1:40 into it.

No doubt this woman is a lot like Spray's OL. Could you imagine listening to this mongoloid prattle on every day? Kill me now.

Wow, this woman is dumber than Trump.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

"kick her own ass" does not do this justice.

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris could tag team her ass and not do as thorough a job.

And what's with throwing out the PTSD bit? That was pretty clever.

The stupid bitch should know that many cops have a military background. So, there is a pretty good chance he knows someone with real PTSD and should inform that bitch that if she ever pulls that line again, he will give her an honest case of real PTSD.

Lets hope every last person in her district sees this video and nips her sad little political career in the bud.

I wonder if she's related to Marty?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think I may actually have a very slight touch of PTSD from my dealings with the NY State troopers a few years back.

I was headed North on the Northway a few years back (and no Dins, that isn't redundant, the Northway is what they call I-87 North of Albany) on the downhill side of the Adirondacks. I had just gotten back on the highway and hadn't set the cruise yet and as I move into the passing lane to pass a tractor trailer, there is a statey sitting in the median.

Busted. 76 in a 65. Never in a million years would have been pulled over for 74. :x

A few weeks later, left the airport (ALB) get onto 87 South, a few miles later get pulled over.

I asked how fast?

Yer gonna write me for 70 in a 65?

Nope, 70 in a 55.

The limit drops a mile or two before where he was sitting. And there is absolutely no good reason for it. The area doesn't become congested for at least 5 miles beyond that, but it sure the fukk does make for a good revenue collection area.

A few weeks later after paying a total of close to 600 bucks I get a letter from NYS informing me that since I got 2 tickets inside 18 months, they tack on another 450. Forget wtf they called it, but I'll tell you, the Mafia could learn a thing or two about running a shakedown racket from the State of NY.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in New York or any other state since the 90s. Last ticket of any kind of got was for failure to yield when I sideswiped a Dodge with my truck coming out of a stop sign. Still don't know where the fuck that thing came from.

Would you believe I never paid a fine over $100? Yeah they've jacked things up a lot in the last 25 years.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Love the fact the cops got that bitch on tape. Hopefully that will be enough to keep her out of public service government gigs.

What a disgrace.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I get pulled over from time to time but usually get out of it cause cop knows me or they don't show up for trial which I always schedule.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:This woman is a fucking disaster and I'm only 1:40 into it.

No doubt this woman is a lot like Spray's OL. Could you imagine listening to this mongoloid prattle on every day? Kill me now.

Wow, this woman is dumber than Trump.
Errrrrr - my mother would be nothing like this. You could tie her legs and arms up, and she'd still whoop your ass. :lol:
Old Lady = mother

Sincerely,

SEC! SEC! SEC!
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Leftists are an enemy of the people and should be hunted to extinction
Tourette's much pedobear?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
schmick wrote:Leftists are an enemy of the people and should be hunted to extinction
Tourette's much pedobear?
Pot meet kettle.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Tourette's is way different than having to repeatedly pound the same easy to understand concepts into your pea brains.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

It is marked by having a tick. Clearly you have one of those.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You don't read so well do you?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Errrrrr - my mother would be nothing like this. You could tie her legs and arms up, and she'd still whoop your ass. :lol:
Old Lady = mother

Sincerely,

SEC! SEC! SEC!
I guess if he would have said "black cow", you would have known that he was talking about your wife?
I guess if you weren't dumber than a bag of hammers, you would understand the term "old lady".

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:I think I may actually have a very slight touch of PTSD from my dealings with the NY State troopers a few years back.

I was headed North on the Northway a few years back (and no Dins, that isn't redundant, the Northway is what they call I-87 North of Albany) on the downhill side of the Adirondacks. I had just gotten back on the highway and hadn't set the cruise yet and as I move into the passing lane to pass a tractor trailer, there is a statey sitting in the median.

Busted. 76 in a 65. Never in a million years would have been pulled over for 74. :x

A few weeks later, left the airport (ALB) get onto 87 South, a few miles later get pulled over.

I asked how fast?

Nope, 70 in a 55.

The limit drops a mile or two before where he was sitting. And there is absolutely no good reason for it. The area doesn't become congested for at least 5 miles beyond that, but it sure the fukk does make for a good revenue collection area.

A few weeks later after paying a total of close to 600 bucks I get a letter from NYS informing me that since I got 2 tickets inside 18 months, they tack on another 450. Forget wtf they called it, but I'll tell you, the Mafia could learn a thing or two about running a shakedown racket from the State of NY.
Why can't you, you know, drive the speed limit? Why don't you take personal responsibility for your behavior, card carrying GOPer?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

"Spray's OL" means the hog you married you stupid fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I think I may actually have a very slight touch of PTSD from my dealings with the NY State troopers a few years back.

I asked how fast?

Nope, 70 in a 55.

Why can't you, you know, drive the speed limit? Why don't you take personal responsibility for your behavior, card carrying GOPer?
I did take responsibility, dumbfukk, I sent the godfather uhhhh, I mean governor a check. As for driving the limit, the first case was simply a matter of not yet having the cruise set, going downhill. It is really easy to all of a sudden find yourself 20 over the limit, never mind 11 over. I generally set the cruise at about 7-8 over on the highway. Cops will not fukk with anyone until you get over 10. In the second case, I had just gotten on the highway, assumed it was a 65 limit and was going with the flow at 70.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I guess if you weren't dumber than a bag of hammers, you would understand the term "old lady".
Down here, the term "Old Lady" refers to both your mother and your woman - however, it more often swings to your mother. Maybe your wife is more suited to being called that, but mine isn't. :hfal:
Dammit spray, OL is what you call them when they aren't in the room, kinda like niggger.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I guess if you weren't dumber than a bag of hammers, you would understand the term "old lady".
Down here, the term "Old Lady" refers to both your mother and your woman
Because down there, they're often the same person.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
I did take responsibility, dumbfukk, I sent the godfather uhhhh, I mean governor a check. As for driving the limit, the first case was simply a matter of not yet having the cruise set, going downhill. It is really easy to all of a sudden find yourself 20 over the limit, never mind 11 over. I generally set the cruise at about 7-8 over on the highway. Cops will not fukk with anyone until you get over 10. In the second case, I had just gotten on the highway, assumed it was a 65 limit and was going with the flow at 70.
So you continue to intentionally break the law and make all sorts of of lame justifications for it, apparently because you think it shouldn't apply to you.

Why do you hate living in a nation of laws?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:As for driving the limit, the first case was simply a matter of not yet having the cruise set, going downhill. It is really easy to all of a sudden find yourself 20 over the limit, never mind 11 over.
So you admit that you don't exercise control of your vehicle. Good job.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Do you set your cruise control to the speed limit?

Try that on the mass pike and you create a hazardous condition as the rest of the traffic is doing 10-15 over.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote:As for driving the limit, the first case was simply a matter of not yet having the cruise set, going downhill. It is really easy to all of a sudden find yourself 20 over the limit, never mind 11 over.
So you admit that you don't exercise control of your vehicle. Good job.
I admit that when driving, my attention is paid primarily to the road ahead of me, not my instrument panel. And today's cars with they're 27 speed auto trannies will have you going 85 thinking you are doing 60.

Almost reason enough to drive an old piece of shit that feels like it's coming apart above 70. Almost.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The Northway is an easy place to get busted if you aren't paying attention. Cruise control is your friend. Also never pass the truck going downhill, wait until the uphill. They're barely able to get up to the speed limit on uphill stretches.

Better not be traveling on that road if you don't have your papers either. The border patrol loves to set up checkpoints in between Exit 30 and 29, especially on holiday weekends.

PS: On New York roads I would set your cruise control at about 5 to 6 miles an hour over the limit on highways.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:The Northway is an easy place to get busted if you aren't paying attention. Cruise control is your friend. Also never pass the truck going downhill, wait until the uphill. They're barely able to get up to the speed limit on uphill stretches.

Better not be traveling on that road if you don't have your papers either. The border patrol loves to set up checkpoints in between Exit 30 and 29, especially on holiday weekends.

PS: On New York roads I would set your cruise control at about 5 to 6 miles an hour over the limit on highways.
Pretty much any hiway with long downhill stretches are the places these fukking tax collectors hang out. And that is all they are. This has fukk all to do with traffic safety. These are revenue operations and damn lucrative ones at that. If safety was the primary concern, they would patrol roads for actual cases of people doing wreckless/assholish stuff. I would like to see them in unmarked cars just driving along with traffic, watching. When they see something, have a cop stationed every 10 miles or so that could pull them over. The problem is, this takes more cops and is not as lucrative. I would bet that a typical NY statey can bring in better than a grand an hour. Very few will take it to court, so processing costs will be negligible.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You really are this thick. :lol:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You really are this thick. :lol:
So you married a cow that was older than your mother? No wonder the bitterness comes easy.
So you have regular sex with your mother. Crazy shit, man.

dcubed
Crack Whore

Post by dcubed »

Papa Willie wrote:Who is normally older, Goobs? Your mother or your wife?
It's a good thing you inserted the work normally in there. I know a 30 year old who was shacking up with a lady his mother went to school with. He was real heartbroken when she (the Cougar) dropped dead of a heart attack. The Mom not so much.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:Marriage is a stupid tradition aimed at castrating men and forcing them to take on the responsibility of a member of the weaker sex who will then take over control of the man's life.
Gets it
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: I did take responsibility, dumbfukk, I sent the godfather uhhhh, I mean governor a check. As for driving the limit, the first case was simply a matter of not yet having the cruise set, going downhill. It is really easy to all of a sudden find yourself 20 over the limit, never mind 11 over. I generally set the cruise at about 7-8 over on the highway. Cops will not fukk with anyone until you get over 10. In the second case, I had just gotten on the highway, assumed it was a 65 limit and was going with the flow at 70.
The party of personal responsibility, alright. You hypocrite.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmuck wrote:who will then take over control of the man's life.
Only if you are a cuck.

Your hyper-tough-guy postings lead any reasonable person to conclude that you are one.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Softball Bat wrote:
schmuck wrote:who will then take over control of the man's life.
Only if you are a cuck.

Your hyper-tough-guy postings lead any reasonable person to conclude that you are one.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Who is normally older, Goobs? Your mother or your wife?
What about your case, tubby, where they're the same person?