'Scuse me while I whip this out

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

'Scuse me while I whip this out

Post by Killian »

How does his dick taste, Trojans? The last 2 years he has 36 carries for 371 yards against your soft as shit defense. I know, I know. You were penalized 7 years ago and couldn't possibly be asked to field a decent team. Just like Penn State.

Just like the Southern Cal teams of the '80's and '90's, all size and no steak. No heart, not physical and they bend over like a 20 year old actress at a Harvey Weinstein party as soon as they get punched in the mouth by an offensive or defensive line.

It's too bad Meds, GreginPG and Van aren't still around. Scrolling through the archives I forgot about some of the epoch smack we laid down against each other. Unfortunately, most people are gone and the concept of message boards are going the way of the iPod. Hardly anyone from the old days still posts here, and it's not as if we are adding anyone new. In fact, outside of the Pick 'em contest (which I've been spotty about playing consistently), I probably won't post here unless Notre Dame somehow defies all odds, runs the table and wins the NC.

But none of that changes what happened last night. Notre Dame was bigger, stronger and faster and beat the shit out of you so bad physically that Ike called Tina and said "God damn, at least I didn't do you like that."
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: 'Scuse me while I whip this out

Post by Shoalzie »

Notre Dame getting chesty again...oh boy.

Love that Notre Dame-Miami is a game with legit stakes. College football is better when both programs are relevant.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

That was an embarrassment to the entire conference.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Jsc810 wrote:I wanted both teams to lose.
You also hired Orgeron and wanted Hillary to win. Not a banner 12 months for you, Chip.
Last edited by Killian on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey wrote:That was an embarrassment to the entire conference.
Notre Dame should be 10-1 and in at least the top 4 by November 25, making it that much more of a vindication when Stanford knocks them off.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Wonder how it would play out if Georgia and Notre Dame win out in the regular season. Georgia looks respectable against Alabama in the SEC title game in a losing effort. Would the committee still put in Georgia over Notre Dame?

Granted, it was a one point game but that win has to matter if it came down to picking either team. Notre Dame would need Georgia to lose twice or have them get blitzed by Bama. Or have the ACC or Big XII champ have 1 or 2 losses.

Notre Dame could add wins over NC State, Miami and Stanford to go with USC and Michigan State. They'd have a solid resume...five top 25 wins. But again, that Georgia loss could cost them any shot.

The two playoff locks are the SEC and B1G champs. Then you've got the Big XII (TCU/Oklahoma) and ACC (Miami/Clemson) champs plus Notre Dame place if there's a strong runner-up in the B1G or SEC (namely Georgia). Going to be fun end to the season.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If Notre Dame runs the table they’d have two wins over top tier teams from both the ACC and PAC 12 and there would be no unbeaten teams left from either conference, and arguably the “best “ loss of any one-loss team. I don’t know how they could logically put any other one-loss team in the playoff over the domers (besides Georgia) no matter what happens in the conference games.

Of course logic isn’t the only thing working here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Subway alum excited about a school he didn't graduate from.

Film at 11.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Subway alum excited about a school he didn't graduate from, but was my dream school and I was too dumb to get in.

Film at 11.
Ftfy
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Subway alum excited about a school he didn't graduate from.

Film at 11.
Where does it say you have to be an alumnus to be a fan of any school’s football team?

Pretty sure most programs would have a hard time getting by with solely an alumni fanbase.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I got accepted to the school I root for but decided to save 10k a year and go to a highly rated SUNY school. Best decision I ever made.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Jsc810 wrote:I wanted both teams to lose.
Yup.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:Wonder how it would play out if Georgia and Notre Dame win out in the regular season. Georgia looks respectable against Alabama in the SEC title game in a losing effort. Would the committee still put in Georgia over Notre Dame?
I was thinking about this yesterday. I'd think both Georgia and ND would get in, along with Alabama and the B1G Champion.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

C’mon Sam, you’re being a little too modest and cautious in here.

I get the whole karma angle, but your team is utterly bitch slappin everyone in its path.

You should be instructing Papa & Carson just how tightly to pucker up about now.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i could see Auburn beating Bama. at Auburn. Stidham could have a big game...good running backs..in fact, here, looking.....Auburn gets UGA and Bama at home. Gus factor or not i think both those games are winnable for War Eagle.

no one has scored more than 23 on AU.

back on topic a bit.....the ND-UGA game remains a mysterious one to me.....though ND put in on a USC team that has seemed pretty vulnerable. even though part of it is Richt's past history i suppose...and he's gone....i still can't make myself believe in UGA. ND hasn't made me a believer yet, either. but...who knows?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Killian

Post by Killian »

Sudden Sam wrote:If ND wins out, they definitely deserve to be in the playoff.

Miami is a farce. ND will crush them.

If NC State game was in Raleigh, I'd go with the Wolfpack against the Domers.

Stanford will beat ND.
I will be incredibly surprised and disappointed if that happens.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Killian wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Stanford will beat ND.
I will be incredibly surprised and disappointed if that happens.
After last night's performance, I have to agree with you.
Me too. Though if Love comes back full strength and they dump Chryst for Costello they could have a chance.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Subway alum excited about a school he didn't graduate from, but was my dream school and I was too dumb to get in.

Film at 11.
Ftfy
I'm proud of the school I attended. You, on the other hand, cling to some fantasy.....

But that's cool. That's you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian

Post by Killian »

So proud of the school you attended that you used your handle to trash another in state school that you longed for, but couldn't attend.

I see why you had to settle for Western and couldn't get into MSU. You're just not that bright. But yeah, keep being "proud" of your Directional State U education in a field that is completely on life support. Well done.

And I never said I wasn't proud of my alma mater. I just have very little emotional attachment in the success of their sports teams.