Ramdon PET

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Ramdon PET

Post by Left Seater »

So I have a few photos from the past 6 months or so that I figured I would share. Some are just random, others are from when I was working in Colorado, some from areas where posters live, and finally our trip to Peru.

Here is one from this winter when the Wild were in Detroit to play the Wings. Hmmmm...

Here I am prior to the Army All American Game where I wore a hat cam and the associated battery and live transmitter in a fanny pack

Volunteering at the San Antonio Food Bank which we do with the wife's work team once a month. The random person 2nd from right gave me grief for taking this photo.

I spent 8 weeks working out of this place near Vail CO across Feb, Mar, and April.

A quick right turn was required to avoid a sudden stop on takeoff

Since I was going to be out there for so long we rented a house and the wife and dog came with me. We skied a ton and did a bunch of hiking

Last day of the ski season at Beaver Creek in Mid April

I filled in for our minor league equipment manager on a trip to Cleveland while he had surgery. Unfortunately 88 was out of town otherwise I would have asked him to explain these chicken coops outside of the convention center

Makeshift office desk in the practice rink

From the bench on stick duty

While in CO we had to go to Colorado Springs a few times as the wife's company has an office there. There were these cool red rocks on the way back that the dog enjoyed pissing on

I had a few flights in and out of Palm Springs so the wife flew in one weekend and we hiked all around Joshua Tree NP and went to the Salton Sea

I also had to make a quick trip to Des Moines to fill in for the equipment guy. Eric Church had a concert in the bldg one night

In May we went to Cabo

Also in May we met our very good friends who now live in Tulsa. He is a radio DJ and his stage name is Rowdy Yates. He has a syndicated show called Country Gold with Rowdy Yates and was in KC to do a crossover event with the local station that carries his show. While there we went on a touristy BBQ tour.

Then in June we went to Peru. My mom and a good friend of my wife went with us. We did some touring on our own then did a lodge to lodge hiking trip that ended at Machu Picchu.
Not the fag flag. This is the flag of Cusco region which is different as it has 7 colors, or so they say.

While we were in Cusco they were celebrating the solstice and people from all over the region were in town in their traditional dress and showing off their dances. This went on for multiple days.

L to R, friend, Seater's mom, Seater

Dinner?

1975 called, they found your blender

Dinner in one of the lodges while on the trail

Local bus cooling the brakes as they descend from a 16,000 foot pass

Sunrise

Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
kcdave
crusader

Re: Ramdon PET

Post by kcdave »

Nice pet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Blondiebabe resets are always fresh.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Not enough Mrs Seater dumper pics. :x
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:And, as always, I want to be your luggage in my next life...
I would not object if he zipped you shut.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Great photos, Lefty

Love the German shorthair. Your dog looks exactly like one my friend use to have. Would love to get one some day.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:
88 wrote:And, as always, I want to be your luggage in my next life...
I would not object if he zipped you shut.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Great photos, Lefty

Love the German shorthair. Your dog looks exactly like one my friend use to have. Would love to get one some day.
Plenty available for adoption when you are ready. He was bred to hunt and will point like a mofo at birds and squirrels. Turns out he was gun shy though which we found out about recently, but which makes his dislike of thunder more understandable, and was surrendered to a shelter in Monroe LA. Freaking dog will run all day. In fact he has run a 5K with me and then a half marathon with the wife on the same day. That was one of the few times he has really been tired though.

Really good with other dogs as well. We just adopted a two year old boxer who is fully grown at 36 lbs but is in rough shape. She was rescued from a dog fighting ring where they believe she was used as bait. He treats her like he is her protector which is great.

I hope there is a special place in hell for rapists, child molesters and those who are cruel to animals.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.