The Orange Snowflake Presidency...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

The Orange Snowflake Presidency...

Post by Moving Sale »

Round one:
"The Theater must always be a safe and special place. The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!"

Great tweet Nancy :lol:
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: The Orange Snowflake Presidency...

Post by The Big Pickle »

Moving Sale wrote:Round one:
"The Theater must always be a safe and special place. The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!"

President Trump! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:Round one:

I guess you could say Mike Pence needed a safe space.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Trump needs trigger warnings.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Imagine if you had paid what I assume is a good chunk of change to go see that show, and the cast seems to think it's cool to smack someone they don't like who is also in the audience. I don't give a shit who it was. I'd want my money back. What tools.Get a fucking life. Remembering those lame ads that inferred Trump was crass.
Addendum: Memo to Bri in Rochester: be careful what words you use on the net.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Wolfman wrote:Imagine if you had paid what I assume is a good chunk of change to go see that show, and the cast seems to think it's cool to smack someone they don't like who is also in the audience. I don't give a shit who it was. I'd want my money back. What tools.Get a fucking life.
And the cranky Florida snowflake is likewise melting from the slightest heat. The play was over you pissy little bitch.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Addendum: Memo to Bri in Rochester: be careful what words you use on the net.
No doubt in Trump's America thoughts will be policed much more heavily. Thanks Trump voters!

Also, fuck you Wolftard for making such a claim.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wolfman wrote:Imagine if you had paid what I assume is a good chunk of change to go see that show, and the cast seems to think it's cool to smack someone they don't like who is also in the audience. I don't give a shit who it was. I'd want my money back. What tools.Get a fucking life. Remembering those lame ads that inferred Trump was crass.
Addendum: Memo to Bri in Rochester: be careful what words you use on the net.
It was Hamilton, you idiot. Know what you're paying for.

You sound like that snowflake who willingly sees a shitty movie then demands his money back.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wolfman wrote: Memo to Bri in Rochester: be careful what words you use on the net.
What triggered that?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What triggered that?

WW with the funny.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: just :lol:

You all were worried about the 2nd Amendment? #1 is what you should be cringing over handwringers...
Go Bucs, Gators
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I'm not a lib, whatever that means. Care to post something true? Of course you don't. Truth is meaningless to you and you voted for donthecon. Funny how those two things go together. Now tell is what a great POTUS Obama is just like you have been for 8yrs. Your hypocrisy is mind boggling.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:.Addendum: Memo to Bri in Rochester: be careful what words you use on the net.
trig·ger warn·ing
noun

A statement at the start of a piece of writing, video, etc., alerting the reader or viewer to the fact that it contains potentially distressing material (often used to introduce a description of such content).
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Round two:
"I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?"

Poor little orangebaby. :lol:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote:Round two:
"I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?"

Poor little orangebaby. :lol:
Equal time? What a thin skinned bitch.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

88 wrote:Orangebaby is good. Better than snowflake, which has a well-earned meaning reserved solely for self-important, easily offended, millennial progtards.
Agreed. Trump is only half of that.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Way to move the goal posts and wave a white flag at the same time. Impressive "double tard" from 88.
88 wrote:The (sic) were not self-identifying as special, unique and important.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

No you are in denial about what it is the guy you voted for is all about. That and you are stupid piece of shit.
He meets all of your original qualifications and you are just too biased to admit it.
Have a nice time in your orangepedo bubble you pathetic fuckstick.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag hillbilly.
Any other discussions you want to stick your cockhole into and then turn tail and run? Poor little hillbilly snowflake.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Trump thinks that's a bad theater experience???

Sincerely,
A. Lincoln
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Run hillybilly snowflake run!
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Fail never ceases to amaze me.

He fights a losing battle but I have to give it up for him that unlike his other liberal friends that need coddling rooms to cry when they get ass raped like he is getting now.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Lean to read jackass. Im not a lib. The party that I have been registered with for 30+ yrs nominated Trump. Send that dog to another field to see if he will hunt.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Where did I ever say anything about it being a bummer that she lost? Can ANY of you trumpettes read? One more time, I am complaining about the stupidity of voting for the orangerapist.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yeah you got your one response from me this month. Try back next month.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Make sure you don't make fun of the mailorderwife either eh Gigi? :lol:

Could your skin be any thinner?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Donald Trump wrote: "The Theater must always be a safe and special place. The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!"
What your Vice President can't take care of himself? And it's not like they verbally assaulted him....

Donald Trump wrote: "I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?"
Shouldn't you be doing shit like learning how to run a country rather than passing out critiques on a television show you don't like.....hey here's an idear, if you don't like it.....shut if off....what the fuck has this country done to deserve this sort of lame brain who thinks meeting skateboarders and watching tired late night comedy shows is more important than learning what a president is responsible for......or is he just going to wing it or receive his marching orders from Putin?

Being president is not something you can "learn on the job" there's a bunch of shit you need to know before you ever set foot in the white house......I mean seriously, 325 million people in this country and this douchebag was the best we could come up with? Our country deserves to go down in a fiery heap for electing that asshat.....

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix, he's not even bothering to attend his intel briefings. He's leaving that up to Pence.

What a winner!
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Felix, he's not even bothering to attend his intel briefings. He's leaving that up to Pence.

What a winner!
probably has a tee time.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
What a winner!
Twenty five million dollar settlement for three fraud suits says what?
six business bankruptcies says what?
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:
six business bankruptcies says what?
While I'm no Trump fan, I do get tired of the platitudes.

If'n I'm not mistaken, his businesses have had 4 bankruptcies. In addition, 7 others have failed without declaring bankruptcy.

That's 11 out of 515 he's started. Works out to about 2% failure rate, 98% success rate.

In comparison, ~ 50% of all businesses started in the US fail within the first 5 years.

So, did you have a point? Or was your point that Trump is an extremely successful businessman?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

First define "started" please. Second what happened to trump steaks? How about trump u? Where is that today? Is it in your list of 515? Last question, is there a reason you have trump's tiny cock in your mouth?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:First define "started" please.
I'm just going by what the anti-Trump people spew. I'm sure I could research it and come up with a reasonable definition... if I cared one iota.

Second what happened to trump steaks? How about trump u? Where is that today? Is it in your list of 515?
See above... I don't care, just abiding by the narrative. Although if I understand correctly, TrumpU wasn't actually his business, he just lent his name and bullshit to an outside company (rather unethically).
Last question, is there a reason you have trump's tiny cock in your mouth?
Dinsdale wrote:While I'm no Trump fan, I do get tired of the platitudes.

Feeling dumb? You should.

Sorry if I don't slurp up everything the media tells me, even though I don't care for Trump. I have the ability to form my own opinions. And looking at the ivory tower the Douchald lives in, it doesn't scream "business failure/bankruptcy addict" to me. Some sort of business failure generally doesn't fly around the world in his private jet.

I can dislike the tard, while still separating the wheat from the chaff. You should try it sometime.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you have no idea what you are talking about but you just HAPPENED to suck his cock for one post instead of taking the time to fact check yourself. It's all just a coincidence and I should believe that you are no trump fan just because you said so. :lol: :doh: :meds:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:Felix, he's not even bothering to attend his intel briefings. He's leaving that up to Pence.

What a winner!
Just send him to his room with Twitter and a lollipop and let the grown ups handle the important stuff.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:How about trump u?
I think they played Alabama in the non-conference.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Moving Sale wrote:trump's tiny cock
You know this from personal experience.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

All I know is what he said about his tiny hands being representative of his tiny penis, besides it's in your mouth so why are you asking me?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Why are you obsessed with Carson's mouth? That's creepy.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.