Shooting in Orlando vs. Shooting in Dallas

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

How do you feel about the shooting in Orlando as compared to the shooting in Dallas?

I am more pissed about the shooting in Orlando than the shooting in Dallas.
7%
I am more pissed about the shooting in Dallas than the shooting in Orlando.
33%
I feel exactly the same about both shootings.
60%

Total votes: 15

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Shooting in Orlando vs. Shooting in Dallas

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't find walking into a nightclub and blasting away acceptable. Nor do I find people taking to rooftops and capping cops to be acceptable.

So I guess I rank them both equally unacceptable and deplorable.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Whitey McPrivilege
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey McPrivilege »

Fucking n I g g e r s
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Both pretty fucked up. Why would you need to rank 'em?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I'd just say its fucked up and leave it at that.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:I'd just say its fucked up and leave it at that.
Gets it.

TROTS this thread. Conservatives = the ultimate victims.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

If you think about it, from the first instant you saw or heard about either story, one had to shock you more than the other. It's a natural behavior.

I was shocked about Orlando, but I was even more shocked about Dallas because they were cops. It doesn't mean that I think less of the nightclub in Orlando
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Islamic terrorist vs homegrown black terrorist.

:cry: times infinity
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:I'm not ranking them. I'm saying that I found myself to be more pissed off by the Dallas shooting than the Orlando shooting. I don't have any explanation for it aside from the fact that one appears to be a common-place occurrence these days, and the other is more rare. I'm trying to sort it out. S'all.
While both are tragic, I think the Dallas tragedy carries more weight. When the victims are those who have put their lives on the line to protect the innocent there is a greater loss to the community.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote:When the victims are those who have put their lives on the line to protect the innocent .
Police exist to protect the innocent? News to me.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Reality. Try removing your head from your ass for once.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:When the victims are those who have put their lives on the line to protect the innocent .
Police exist to protect the innocent? News to me.
What event so profoundly warped your understanding of the world around you?
Take your pick. There are dozens and even hundreds of examples to choose from. Badge monkeys with shit running down their legs murder people with complete impunity and you don't think there'll be any push back? Who the fuck do you think killed most of the people in the Orlando shooting anyway? Are you seriously dumb enough to believe that Omar the Goat Raper killed all of them by himself and those piss stained shield apes took him out with one well placed shot? Is that what you think?

Did you watch any of the video of the Dallas event? This Micah X douchebag was an E3 after six years in the reserves. That means he was a total fuckup and in a non-combat MOS yet he looked like a fucking Navy SEAL against those donut munching dipshits. They sucked and got what exactly they deserved.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote: If you cannot appreciate how difficult that job is, then you should try it.
So bake them some cookies after you suck their cocks and lick their boots.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Looks like you need a napkin. You've got a little cop cum dribbling down your chin.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Reality. Try removing your head from your ass for once.
I happen to be friends with quite a few law enforcement officers. I have never seen or heard of any behavior from them that was anything other than appropriate in view of the human debris the have to wade through in the course of attempting to get through their day so they can return home to their families. If they had their choice they would ride around in their zone car all day, smiling and waiving at the residents. Instead, they have to wear bullet proof vests, address people who are involved in domestic violence, on drugs, and/or involved in a crime either as a suspect or a victim. If you cannot appreciate how difficult that job is, then you should try it.
Police exist to arrest alleged lawbreakers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Are you seriously dumb enough to believe that Omar the Goat Raper killed all of them by himself and those piss stained shield apes took him out with one well placed shot? Is that what you think?
So how do you think Orlando went down?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:They sucked and got what exactly they deserved.
It's what they deserved?
lol

As if you knew them.

What a total joke you are.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote:Are you seriously dumb enough to believe that Omar the Goat Raper killed all of them by himself and those piss stained shield apes took him out with one well placed shot? Is that what you think?
So how do you think Orlando went down?
They engaged Mateen in a firefight in a dark nightclub packed with bystanders then they withdrew and later blew a hole in the wall and went back in guns blazing. Afterwards they immediately shut down any conservation on "friendly fire" casualties.

Any deaths caused by police fire as they battled Omar Mateen inside the Pulse nightclub in the wee hours of June 12 should be blamed on Mateen and not on the responding officers, Orlando Police Chief John Mina said Monday.

“Those killings are on the suspect and on the suspect alone, in my mind,” Mina said.

Forty-nine people, plus the 29-year-old Mateen, died in the mayhem, and 53 others were wounded.

The question of possible deaths by police fire arose soon after the shootings. One survivor, Norman Casiano, 26, told ABC News that he was shot by police when he crawled out from his hiding place in the bathroom after he thought it was safe.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/a ... rylink=cpy
Oh....OK.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Police exist to arrest alleged lawbreakers.
And that's the only reason?

My guess is that if they didn't exist you'd soon find a hand full or 2 of other reasons.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Here's the job requirements to be a Dallas PD officer.

http://www.how-to-become-a-police-offic ... es/dallas/

Hate to say MV has a point. But this time he has a real valid point. 60 credit hours at 2.0 GPA? Talk about your bare fucking minimum.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:
And that's the only reason?

My guess is that if they didn't exist you'd soon find a hand full or 2 of other reasons.
You can shit in one hand and guess in another, idiot. Which do you think will fill up faster?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote:You need expand your worldview to include reality.
That would require pulling head from expanded ass, something he obviously has no intent of doing.

It must suck to live life in a perpetual state of anger and agitation.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:
That is only part of the mission. They also patrol neighborhoods to discourage criminal activity. They respond to non-criminal emergency situations, like automobile accidents and natural disasters. They provide security at public events.
They also shoot dogs, motorists reaching for their identification and anything or anyone else that might conceivably prevent them from "getting home safely from their shifts."

Badge monkeys are a sick joke. Low grade morons juiced to the tits and given pathetically substandard training then armed and turned loose on the public. What could possibly go wrong?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:ALL cops need to start wearing body cams. They need to hit the record button as soon as they step out of their cars. I don't see what's so fucking difficult about that.
How do you expect them to able kill people, destroy and/or steal their property and commit other violations of civil liberty with any expectation of plausible deniability if they're wearing cameras at all times?!? Their job is haaaaaaard. They just want to get home saaaaafe to their fucking families.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:ALL cops need to start wearing body cams. They need to hit the record button as soon as they step out of their cars. I don't see what's so fucking difficult about that.
How do you expect them to able kill people, destroy and/or steal their property and commit other violations of civil liberty with any expectation of plausible deniability if they're wearing cameras at all times?!? Their job is haaaaaaard. They just want to get home saaaaafe to their fucking families.
Since it's so easy, why don't you join & show how it's done?

Oh yeah....you're just a keyboard commando.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:ALL cops need to start wearing body cams. They need to hit the record button as soon as they step out of their cars. I don't see what's so fucking difficult about that. There are a lot of fucked up cops, but fortunately - there's a whole lot more GOOD cops than bad. The cams will pretty much stop the bad cops from fucking up, and the cams will also provide instant information on how the thugs are fucking up. The only downside (sorry 88) will be to the lawyers, because a lot less time will go into court cases involving as such.
They "lost" the body camera film for the Baton Rouge shooting.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote:Body cams for the officers in Baton Rouge have not been lost. The feds have them now.
Good
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Body cams for the officers in Baton Rouge have not been lost. The feds have them now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How reassuring.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Are you saying the feds would ever let someone slide despite overwhelming evidence of wrong doing? I am certain FBI Director Comey will complete an impartial exhaustive investigation.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bought any new purses lately, Scrote?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Are you saying the feds would ever let someone slide despite overwhelming evidence of wrong doing? I am certain FBI Director Comey will complete an impartial exhaustive investigation.
The FBI rarely passes up an opportunity to fuck with JUBMs.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Diego in Seattle wrote:While both are tragic, I think the Dallas tragedy carries more weight.
Orwell wrote about people like you. Indeed, all animals are equal, with some being more equal.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:While both are tragic, I think the Dallas tragedy carries more weight.
Orwell wrote about people like you. Indeed, all animals are equal, with some being more equal.
Diego's just sad that he has 5 less police "batons" to fondle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

BSmack wrote:
So here we have a sheep saying that his life is as important as the sheepdog's. What do you think happens when the sheepdog goes away?

9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Ok, I missed the memo. What does JUBM stand for again?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Juiced Up Badge Monkey