Gray? Seriously?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Re: Gray? Seriously?

Post by Rooster »

I call BS on this. Of all the words in the entire English language, the residents of three states have trouble spelling "gray" and the residents of two other states have difficulty spelling "diarrhea?" People in four states can't spell "desert." More likely, based on my anecdotal evidence, the vast majority of Americans cannot tell the difference between "there," "they're," and "their."
Cock o' the walk, baby!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Rooster wrote:I call BS on this. Of all the words in the entire English language, the residents of three states have trouble spelling "gray" and the residents of two other states have difficulty spelling "diarrhea?" People in four states can't spell "desert." More likely, based on my anecdotal evidence, the vast majority of Americans cannot tell the difference between "there," "they're," and "their."

It's a trick question designed to get people on the 50/50 choice of "Grey" or "Gray".
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Fri May 27, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Looks like everyone knows to throw the extra "g" in there, so no one makes the mistake of calling Pikkkle a bundle of sticks.

All is right in the world.