Trump's tax returns

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Trump's tax returns

Post by smackaholic »

Does his excuse of being in an audit hold water as a reason for not releasing them? I kind of doubt it. What say the board shysters?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Trump's tax returns

Post by BSmack »

You don't need to be a lawyer to realize he's holding back something. He's always lying about something.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Yeah, Hillary never lies about anything.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Are there more than 10 people in this country who will make their decision based on his tax returns? Hell no. This is a non issue to the masses who will vote for him and a huge issue to the Killary supporters.

More fodder for cable news talk shows.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote:Yeah, Hillary never lies about anything.
Pretty sure that wasn't the question.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nobody cares.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Nobody cares.
Must be the new normal. No one gave a rat's ass about Barry O's past, college records and mentors. Then again they seemed to care about Mitt Romney's dog and a few other things.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Oh, please. 95% of the population wouldn't understand Trump's tax return. Guaranfuckingtee you it's not a 1040EZ.

And it's just shocking that one of our right wing nutbags would ask the question about Trump, and the other right wing nut bags go "uh, Hillary....uh Obama..."
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Left Seater wrote:Are there more than 10 people in this country who will make their decision based on his tax returns? Hell no. This is a non issue to the masses who will vote for him and a huge issue to the Killary supporters.
Now wait just a second! You mean to tell me people will turn their cheek when it involves the candidate they like, but will make a big deal out of it when it involves the candidate they don't like? You are one astute individual.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:If the feds won't show their books, why should anybody show their books?
I agree. Start with DoD.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote:If the feds won't show their books, why should anybody show their books?
Pretty much
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

LOL 88... :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

88 wrote:Rumor has it that Trump hasn't donated much of his own dinero to charity over the years. And I'm sure he's claimed a shit ton of losses on businesses he publicly claims were booming.

I think he should agree to release his income tax records at the same moment Hillary Rotten releases the tran$cript$ of her $peeche$ to Wall $treet.

HaHaHa...Oh, Yes. It's funny because you typed dollar signs instead of an S. Because she made lots of money on speech
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

R-Jack wrote:[Image

HaHaHa...Oh, Yes. It's funny because you typed dollar signs instead of an S. Because she made lots of money on speech
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Because she made lots of money on speech
Yes she did. But that is small potatoes.

http://www.amazon.com/Clinton-Cash-Fore ... 0062369288
Yawn.

"Peter Schweizer is the President of the Government Accountability Institute, the William J. Casey Fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University..."

In other words, he's a paid Republican hack. Fuck off.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:If you cannot dispute the veracity of the message, attack the messenger.

-- Libtards of America

Yawn.
So says the party that blames the media for everything...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

I don't see the big deal. Do you really think he is "cheating" on his taxes? Sure he has a CPA or two that have probably worked every nook, cranny, and loop hole in the tax code. Probably even has some tortured interpretations of obscure sections that would make Moving Sale wince, but cheat, ehhh, I doubt it.

My opinion is that the only thing to be gained from Trump, and others, releasing their returns would be to show how fucked up the current system is and to reinforce the need for a drastic overhaul of the entire tax system.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I would have to agree that there's probably no smoking gun as far as finding anything illegal in his returns. The reason that he's probably hesitant to release them is that, not only has he donated very little (at least percentage-wise) to charity, but his nominal tax rate is probably much lower than the average blue-collar joe. It's hard to complain about tax rates when one isn't paying as much (percentage-wise) as everyone else.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:If you cannot dispute the veracity of the message, attack the messenger.
Not going to prove a negative. This is why innocent is our default legal assumption. In fact, despite years of allegations, Hillary has never been charged with any crime, even though her most virulent political enemies had every chance to impeach her while she was Secretary of State.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Left Seater wrote:his tax returns
let me save you the surprise......he made a shit load of money and paid a lot less in taxes percentage wise than you did.....
I heard he used Turbo Tax, but that's just a rumor....

hope this helps.....
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
Left Seater wrote:his tax returns
let me save you the surprise......he made a shit load of money and paid a lot less in taxes percentage wise than you did.....
I heard he used Turbo Tax, but that's just a rumor....

hope this helps.....
This is what all rich fukkers do. The dems will talk about raising the rate, which won't change a fukking thing. The problem is not the rate. The rate is already high. The problem is a rigged system where those with money can hire an army of tax accountants/lawyers to get around rates. Trump has talked about addressing this, as have the rest of the republican candidates. I actually support Trump's proposal of simplifying things, yet sticking with a 3 or 4 tier progressive structure. The rest of the republicans, for the most part wanted a single percentage. While a single percentage is the fair way to do it, using a somewhat progressive scale is more politically acceptable.

Or we could go with the Bern, go to 1950s rates which allegedly topped out around 90% but was meaningless because you could deduct EVERYFUKKINGTHING!!!!!!!! The accountants and lawyers sure as hell would like to see a return to that. Basically start from a default of the gubmint owns all your money and it is your job to hire someone to explain why you should get a chunk of it back.

Fukk that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:2. She accepted enormous amounts of $$$ following her "public service" as Secretary of State. Anyone who desires good government, regardless of political affiliation and ideology, should be sickened to the core by the prospect of sending someone who would seek out and accept giant amounts of money to privately reminisce about their public service and then defend that practice on the grounds that it was what "they" offered.
This^^^^

And save me the "everybody does it" defense. Former POTUS (POTI?) have gone on the speech circuit to make a little beer money. So what? It was after the conclusion of their political careers. They are no longer in a position to affect policy. This stupid greedy cunt couldn't wait though. She has been feeding at this trough along with Bill for many years and they make anyone before them look like pikers in this regard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Is there some legal requirement that he release his tax returns?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Fucking cattle...
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Buttmonkey wrote:Fucking cattle...
We don't need to know about your little fetishes.