Checking Out

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Checking Out

Post by Mikey »

Not me - but white males in ever increasing numbers.

(Sorry, Marty, to get your hopes up and then dash them to the ground all in one sentence)

I know this is not a pleasant subject but I feel that it needs to be discussed openly.

The rope and shower curtain method has almost doubled in popularity since 1999, but it still lags significantly behind "firearms." Though the rope is presumably a lot less messy I'm thinking that a well placed .44 would be quicker and less painful.

Any thoughts on this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... rc=nl_draw
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Checking Out

Post by R-Jack »

The average life expectancy for white males and females took a slight step back too. Wags will be here soon to find a way to blame culture wars and LBGTs for it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Checking Out

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Not me - but white males in ever increasing numbers.

(Sorry, Marty, to get your hopes up and then dash them to the ground all in one sentence)

I know this is not a pleasant subject but I feel that it needs to be discussed openly.

The rope and shower curtain method has almost doubled in popularity since 1999, but it still lags significantly behind "firearms." Though the rope is presumably a lot less messy I'm thinking that a well placed .44 would be quicker and less painful.

Any thoughts on this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... rc=nl_draw
If I ever do feel the need to shed this mortal coil prematurely, it sure the fukk won't be any form of suffocation. Sounds like a rather shitty way to go. Actually, I guess CO poisoning is technically suffocation and that doesn't seem so bad. Put me down for high speed lead poisoning, I guess.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.