Has anyone in the history of organized sports ever had a....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Has anyone in the history of organized sports ever had a....

Post by smackaholic »

better time than Cam Newton is having right now?

Rack him! And rack the hell out of Carolina. I am giving my official notice of hopping on the panther bandwagon. Yeah, it's a little late, but there was still a few seats left.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Re: Has anyone in the history of organized sports ever had a

Post by Y2K »

Fuck him and The Donkeys
Just hit some numbers
Rack Gambling!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I'd say Jim Kelly after taking the Raiders out back in the conference championship. Oh wait..
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:better time than Cam Newton is having right now?

Rack him! And rack the hell out of Carolina. I am giving my official notice of hopping on the panther bandwagon. Yeah, it's a little late, but there was still a few seats left.
Weren't you the idiot who said just two weeks ago he was looking like your stereotypical balck quarterback?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:better time than Cam Newton is having right now?

Weren't you the idiot who said just two weeks ago he was looking like your stereotypical balck quarterback?
Believe it was last week. And yes, dudring that second half, where he didn't put a single point on the board, I said at times he was looking like a typical option QB. He still has that aspect in his game, but dude can sit in the pocket and fire it as well. It will be interesting to see what he will do against the donks. On the way home tonight, I was listening to a chowd sports program on the radio and they were saying that if the donks rush him around the outside like they did Brady, Cam will kill them running with draw plays.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I am giving my official notice of hopping on the panther bandwagon. Yeah, it's a little late, but there was still a few seats left.

Check with Barflie. I think he's in charge of that in here. I'd kinds like to see the kid win it, just to see how he handles the fame and glory.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dr_Phibes wrote:I'd say Jim Kelly after taking the Raiders out back in the conference championship. Oh wait..
I was thinking the same thing this AM. That Donk D is stout.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Can't believe the kid looked like the veteran while Carson Palmer looked like a deer in the headlights. Never expected to see the Cards implode like that.
Why? Palmer has always been terrible in big NFL games.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:I like Cam's childlike enjoyment of the game, but all the posing and first down celebrations are immature and may get him killed one day. Someone is gonna take his head off for that shit. No one likes being shown up.
Most players do that anyways.

I would love to see more defensive players step up to stop that, but they're probably afraid of being fined by the league.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MuchoBulls wrote:
I would love to see more defensive players step up to stop that, but they're probably afraid of being fined by the league.

That, and the fact they do a touchdown dance every tackle behind the line of scrimmage.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm of the opposite view:

Plumber unclogs a drain? Do a dance.

IT Tech installs a software update that fixes the user's issue? Prance around like there's no tomorrow.

Engineer designs a gear assembly that works in the prototype? Do some dabbing until your arms are sore.

We should all dance and celebrate when we accomplish the basic tasks we're paid to do.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:We should all dance and celebrate when we accomplish the basic tasks we're paid to do.
I take it a step further by doing it even when I'm not getting paid. You should see me on Friday nights. After every halfway decent segue, I do the Icky Shuffle.
"I see everything twice!"
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

If we hear a muffled "gonna get sum 'col cuts" in the background......we all know.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

When Cam ran onto the field before Auburn games, he always ran all the way to the other endzone and started cheerleading.

He has some great leadership skills.

Plus he's half crazy.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I walked into work on time today. EMT's were called in because someone mistook my Ray Lewis dance as something else :oops:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:Plumber unclogs a drain? Do a dance.
How about when the plumber installs your new hot water heater in about an hour?

I was the one dancing and insisted he pose for a pic by the Rheem 40 gallon master piece, of which he proudly did just that.

I'm good at metal working, passing at carpentry and electrical, but plumbing hates me.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:hot water heater
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Sin,
Your Former English Teachers

And you went with 40 whoooooole gallons? Wow.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:

Sin,

And you went with 40 whoooooole gallons? Wow.
Here's a hot water heater. Only 10 gallons though.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam wrote:Someone is gonna take his head off for that shit. No one likes being shown up.
Good luck with that. At 6'5", 245, Cam is usually the one dishing out the punishment.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Papa Willie wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Someone is gonna take his head off for that shit. No one likes being shown up.
Good luck with that. At 6'5", 245, Cam is usually the one dishing out the punishment.
From what I've heard, you can add an inch & 25 lbs. to that.

He's as big as Dent. Shit - he's bigger than most people on an opposing defense, and the motherfucker runs a 4.5!
He can gain three yards just by falling forward.

That's where at least a third of his rushing yards at Auburn came from.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote: From what I've heard, you can add an inch & 25 lbs. to that.

He's as big as Dent. Shit - he's bigger than most people on an opposing defense, and the motherfucker runs a 4.5!

1. I actually love it. You know - it would be one thing if he was pulling the "Look at me and how bad and angry I am" shit most of the players do - but notice how Cam has a big shit-eating grin on his face the whole time he's doing it. It's nice to see a guy who genuinely has fun playing the game.

2. It rarely gets reported, but the dude is visiting sick kids in hospitals on the average of twice a week, and does a shit-heap for charities around Charlotte.

3. The new fad he has started (with Carolina, anyway) of giving all of the TD balls to kids is honestly one of the cooler things I've seen in a long time. The looks on the kids' faces is pretty priceless.

He's had some issues in the past, but he's grown up to be a good dude - or so it seems. (Since I've said that, he'll probably go rape 30 nuns.)
What spray said. There are different types of showboating. Some come off as pompous assholes or angry thugs. Cam just looks like a really fukking big kid that is having the time of his life. As for his size keeping him safe, sorry but that ain't the case. Yeah, he is 6'5", two fity, give or take 20 lbs and can run a 4.5, but there are linemen that are three fity and can run a 4.8. Sooner or later, getting whacked by them fukkers is gonna snap something. Till then, I am going to enjoy watching him and his fukking superman flying touchdown runs (that was fukking crazy).

I just hope he can get in 5 or 6 years and a few rings before he ends up in a wheel chair.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:I just hope he can get in 5 or 6 years and a few rings before he ends up in a wheel chair.
A few rings? How did KC Paul get 'holic's password? I don't want any QB but Ben getting new rings. Because I'm not a bandwagon fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:

Sin,
Don't be so quick to judge, Dins. It's possible the heater Wags had installed was stolen.
"I see everything twice!"