Jess sighting - Cox nerds ad

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Jess sighting - Cox nerds ad

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Chip, I know your "mom didn't raise you to be no whore", but how many Sex-On-The-Beaches does it take before you'll spread your legs for "Mr. Right"?

...or will you settle for "Mr. Right Now"?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Chip, I know your "mom didn't raise you to be no whore", but how many Sex-On-The-Beaches does it take before you'll spread your legs for "Mr. Right"?

...or will you settle for "Mr. Right Now"?
Nothing wrong with being star struck. winky winky.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

trev wrote:Nothing wrong with being star struck. winky winky.
No, there is normally nothing wrong with being a little star struck, when you are talking about an actual star that is.

Jess is just barely a "celebrity" and that's being very generous with the term.

At best he's a stereo type that usually is seen loitering in the background.

Don't read this wrong, props to him for his collective appearances, especially on that kissing promotion a while back.

But he doesn't even qualify as a character actor. Hell, not even an actor, just a scene supporter, a human prop.

I don't get Jsc's weird and somewhat creepy support though. Whatevs.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He might be a human prop but that doesn't mean he can't be a star, if enough people know who he is. I'm not saying he is a star, just that the fact that he is only a human prop doesn't discount him as one in and of itself.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

No MS, I get your point, but there's a huge difference between a star and a celeb. Almost anyone can get their fifteen minutes and become a momentary celebrity.

Jess is a minor celeb, but not a star, not by a long shot.

Again, I'm not discounting or diminishing what he's accomplished, but most people outside of this board have no clue who he is.

Sure, his unique appearance is recognizable, but there's a reason he's never had nor ever will have a speaking part.

So yeah, give him credit for being a regular extra in t.v. and film, but let's not get carried away with the whole "star" thing.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:he's never had nor ever will have a speaking part
He's had speaking parts.
"I see everything twice!"
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

At least some people will know who he was, unlike Mr. Schwump. Here he is sitting next to Andy Griffith who "swore" to his dying day that he did not know his name.

"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Again, I'm not discounting or diminishing what he's accomplished, but most people outside of this board have no clue who he is.
I be to differ. Almost everybody I talk to under 50 knows who he is, many by name.
He is definitely a celebrity and he may even be a star. It's at least debatable.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Smackie, I've never seen him speak in any role. Can you link up or list a part where he did? Thanks.

MS. Agree to disagree I guess. I've known people who recognize his face, it's hard not to. But never have I known anyone who knew his name.
He is a celeb, that's granted, but he's not a star. A star is a bankable actor or actress, writer, comic, etc., with proven selling power. Sorry, but Jess hasn't been a headliner, or even a supporting player where somebody watched just to see his "acting". He can't act, or at least, he's very limited in range, but that doesn't diminish what he's accomplished.
But he is no star.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He stared in a SB ad and he may very well star in other ads. How is he not at least a commercial star.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm sure Jess enjoys his gig and good for him. It seems like easy (and fun) money. I see no compelling reason to bash or celebrate the guy. He's just trying to make a living like everyone else. May your skin be extra pale, your flesh extra fatty, and your jewfro extra poofy, old pal.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Gay in Phx is just bitter Jess gets better ass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, by definition, Gay in Phoenix gets hairy male ass.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jessie had a "major" speaking part in that internet phone commercial a few years ago. I don't know if that company still exists.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Jess will be on The Today Show, Thursday morning. It seems he will be announcing his new movie "Schmoolie The Deathwatcher', of which
he is the star.
"Schmoolie the Deathwatcher" is a darkly hilarious short film about Schmoolie Lazar, an Orthodox Jewish Teen, who spends his first night acting as Shomerim guarding a body awaiting burial, and ends up fighting for his own life.

Schmoolie is played by one of the most familiar faces in TV and film, Jesse Heiman. He has appeared in countless films, TV shows, commercials and music videos. His first major role came in American Pie 2. He has also guest starred on Navy NCIS and Entourage among countless others. Jesse Heiman is repped by Brianna Ancel of Clear Talent Group.

Read more about 'Schmoolie the Deathwatcher' is in Post Production in Los Angeles by www.forwardgeek.com
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

No-talent Jews making it in Hollywood?

Really???

Sin,

Adam Sandler
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well, I appreciate the input about the Jess career arc here. I have no problem admitting to being wrong, at least to a degree.

Dude has a decent career going and many appearances. Again, I stipulate that there is a huge difference between being a star and being a celebrity.

Jess defines celebrity, not stardom. I would challenge anybody here to actually go out and approach 20 different people, ask about the name Jesse Heiman and see if they know who that is.

They won't. Plain and simple. The face on the other hand his look is unmistakable. Fat face with rosacea blasted chubby cheeks, puffy jew-fro and nerdish appearance. Can't miss him.

Look, major ups to the guy and his career, as I said before. I'm sure he's a nice, well deserving dude. But painting him in a light he isn't cast in is silly.

No bitterness Y2K, not at all. Having spent as much time in film and television news and sports as I have, I'm just a bit blase about the whole thing.

---Goober, you seem obsessed with male anatomy. You might want to explore that and just sashay out of the closet once and for all, faggot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Thanks for yet another IKYABWAI blast, Jay.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You're welcome, as your always brilliant creativity and spot-on humor were deserving as such.

Take a long look in the mirror asswipe. You may not like what you find.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:You're welcome, as your always brilliant creativity and spot-on humor were deserving as such.

Take a long look in the mirror asswipe. You may not like what you find.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy when I look in the mirror, BTW.

jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
trev wrote:Nothing wrong with being star struck. winky winky.
No, there is normally nothing wrong with being a little star struck, when you are talking about an actual star that is.

Jess is just barely a "celebrity" and that's being very generous with the term.

At best he's a stereo type that usually is seen loitering in the background.

Don't read this wrong, props to him for his collective appearances, especially on that kissing promotion a while back.

But he doesn't even qualify as a character actor. Hell, not even an actor, just a scene supporter, a human prop.

I don't get Jsc's weird and somewhat creepy support though. Whatevs.
Damn dude what I do piss in your wheaties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Well, I appreciate the input about the Jess career arc here. I have no problem admitting to being wrong, at least to a degree.

Dude has a decent career going and many appearances. Again, I stipulate that there is a huge difference between being a star and being a celebrity.

Jess defines celebrity, not stardom. I would challenge anybody here to actually go out and approach 20 different people, ask about the name Jesse Heiman and see if they know who that is.

They won't. Plain and simple. The face on the other hand his look is unmistakable. Fat face with rosacea blasted chubby cheeks, puffy jew-fro and nerdish appearance. Can't miss him.

Look, major ups to the guy and his career, as I said before. I'm sure he's a nice, well deserving dude. But painting him in a light he isn't cast in is silly.

No bitterness Y2K, not at all. Having spent as much time in film and television news and sports as I have, I'm just a bit blase about the whole thing.

---Goober, you seem obsessed with male anatomy. You might want to explore that and just sashay out of the closet once and for all, faggot.
Glad you can admit it but doesn't change the fact that I can clearly see you are not impressed with my career. It's fine I'll continue to follow my dreams and do what makes me happy and you go ahead and sniff glue, snap along to the Adams family song at sporting events and Yaking along in here like anyone on the outside world gives a duck what you say or think about them. Me I'll be over here enjoying having a face that people come up to at concerts at the Greek and ask for pictures with still or say hey you're the guy from Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Glee, and Godaddy super bowl ad. And yes I have moved up to speaking in webseries and short films and have a buzzworthy documentary about myself coming out next year that will win awards and I don't mind the self promotion it's all I got at the moment. Yes I've been laid recently no I didn't pay for it or drug her like some of your lays I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jtr wrote:I can clearly see you are not impressed with my career.
Who would be? Don't get me wrong. You're making an honest living for now. That's great. Should we have a parade?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack you, Jess! Don't let a never-was loser like Gay in Phoenix bring you down.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Jess, if you decide you're going to hang yourself in the garage at the place you're staying, make sure you take a dump early in the day.
It would be awkward for the coroner and the meat-wagon guys if your bowels release when you shuffle off your mortal coil.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Hey Jesse - my kid was in his first short film :) IMDB and all. I wish he had a better agent but then again I hate driving to auditions. Ha. Rack you buddy. Living your dream.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You gotta hand it to Jess for playing the hand he was dealt in life better than anyone else on this board.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

.....until someone here joins the circus that is.