Remember 2007?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Remember 2007?

Post by SunCoastSooner »

About once a decade the football deities have to be attention whores. They bend over their clouds and take a shit on college football.

Gentlemen. I give you 2014 . . . Chaos unleashed.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Remember 2007?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Except for the fact there really wasn't any chaos. Much of the top 10 was on the ropes but found ways to win in incredibly annoying fashion. I invested too much time watching cfb this weekend only to be disappointed every single time.

Fuck Louisville.
Fuck Navy.
Fuck West Virginia.
Fuck Ole Miss.
Fuck Arkansas.

Rack...Florida? I guess.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

There's so much still to be sorted out so why worry about what the field would be today? With a month left and conference title games...things will basically sort itself out.

Some of these one loss SEC teams will get their 2nd or 3rd loss in the next few weeks. Alabama-Mississippi State, the Iron Bowl, the Egg Bowl...those games will thin the herd and the winner of that West Division will probably go on and win the SEC title game and get a bid. It's down to Mississippi State, Alabama or Auburn.

Florida State should win out...they'll get a bid.

Oregon looks like they're in a position to secure a spot...just need to take care of business.

Notre Dame has some tough games left...Arizona State, Louisville and USC. If they survive, they have an argument. The Michigan State-Ohio State and TCU-Kansas State games are basically elimination games next week.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I really wish it was 2007 again.
Dreams......Temporary Madness