A&M.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

titlover
Eternal Scobode

Re: A&M.

Post by titlover »

SC had a chance to come back. right up until they went long on 3rd and 1.

dummies
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

The cocks are so overrated. How in the world were they rated #9? That shows to the ball sucking the media does to the SEC. aggy will still go 7-5. Funny thing about that type of offense.....it doesn't look this good in the Big XII. OU, Texas, Baylor, K St., and OSU can handle this....why can't USC?
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

schmick wrote:Paging season over troll
Bwahahahaaaaa...stupid dead chickens.. Bwahahhaaaaa..
The cock don't walk..Bwahahaaaaaa..
And to think CBS and the new SEC network had their collective heads up this sorry SEC division darling's chicken ass.. Bwahahhaaa...
OTOH... will this ruin the SEC's superman mantra? Bwahhaaaaaa... Nawww.. All aboard the Faggies train.. Bwahhahhaa..... LOSERS!!! Bwahahaaaa...

I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Sudden Sam wrote: OU handles it? 516 total yards for Manziel. 41-13 A&M pounded the Sooners in the Cotton Bowl after the 2012 season.
I can't remember how the Sooners did in their last bowl game against the SEC...
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Killian wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: OU handles it? 516 total yards for Manziel. 41-13 A&M pounded the Sooners in the Cotton Bowl after the 2012 season.
I can't remember how the Sooners did in their last bowl game against the SEC...
Alabama doesn't run the offense Texas A&M does.
yeah, but one game by a mediocre Sooner team allows you and shutyomouth to have a "moment" generalizing endlessly based on one game in a way that preferences anything SEC. this is why SEC BSH is so hilarious. blind homerism allegiance that is prehistoric. on the intellectual par as grunting. you guys have cared about Texas ATM for 3 years....before that they were in a gimmick conference. stupid.

they were middling team in the Big XII. they are really good in yours. the evidence is not in your favor.

by your same logic OU stops power run games like Bama every fucking time. and weak Heisman winners like McCarron. who basically sucks. nice one Sam. you asked for it. exception is the rule when it favors your weird allegiance to the larger group (that has been manufactured by a TV deal and ESPN).

and when was it exactly that the Cocks became a powerhouse we are supposed to be surprised that lose? As much bashing as Missouri gets around here....they've been better than the Cocks the last decade as well. i don't remember seeing South Carolina kicking a lot of ass on my TV screen in this lifetime.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i have said very little about the conference. if conference cum guzzling is your fascination, that's your thing. i just think it's hilarious the way you SEC macho men are all wet for Sumlin and the male cheerleaders.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Wow. Who'da thunk it? Everyone thought Spurrier finally had the 'Cocks ready to play for a NC.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ole Miss woke up and exploited Boise's secondary in the 2nd half. Nice win for the Rebels. Yaawwwwwwn

Apparently Vandy is back to being Vandy.
Harvdog wrote: Funny thing about that type of offense.....it doesn't look this good in the Big XII. OU, Texas, Baylor, K St., and OSU can handle this
47-44 games are "handling" that type of offense?

OU handles it? 516 total yards for Manziel. 41-13 A&M pounded the Sooners in the Cotton Bowl after the 2012 season.
Congrats on pointing out aTm's second win in about a decade against OU in a down OU year. Baylor beat us too in the same manner.

Fact is in 19 years Texas A&M finished in the top half of the conference or its division less than 25% of the time. In the SEC they're batting a 1.000 .
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Wow. Who'da thunk it? Everyone thought Spurrier finally had the 'Cocks ready to play for a NC.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ole Miss woke up and exploited Boise's secondary in the 2nd half. Nice win for the Rebels. Yaawwwwwwn

Apparently Vandy is back to being Vandy.
Harvdog wrote: Funny thing about that type of offense.....it doesn't look this good in the Big XII. OU, Texas, Baylor, K St., and OSU can handle this
47-44 games are "handling" that type of offense?

OU handles it? 516 total yards for Manziel. 41-13 A&M pounded the Sooners in the Cotton Bowl after the 2012 season.
Congrats on pointing out aTm's second win in about a decade against OU in a down OU year. Baylor beat us too in the same manner.

Fact is in 19 years Texas A&M finished in the top half of the conference or its division less than 25% of the time. In the SEC they're batting a 1.000 .
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sam, when I said less than 25% of the time it wasn't completely hyperbole. In 19 years aTm finished 4th in the Big 12 South, sixth in a single table, or lower, in 14 of them. It's not an exaggeration to say that more than half the years they were in the conference they were the yearly opponent Baylor looked forward to in comparison.

In two decades if it's still like this it's Mizzou that the SEC will be thankful for taking, not aTm. ATM is quickly finding out they needed UT and even OU more than we did them. That's why aTm and Sumlin are all but begging OU to schedule them in Dallas. I'll summarize Big Game Bob's response less diplomatically, there's 12 teams in the SEC that have an open invite to any two or three game (neutral third site) series anytime they like. The other two members can paddle their life rafts faster.

Since 1999 when Riverboat Bob became our coach we have scheduled five series against SEC opponents.

The first was Alabama. Maybe Sam can tell us about it. I know OU has once lost to Bama, it just hasn't happened in my lifetime and we've had a couple forays in the ring.

The second would have been Ole Miss. The cancelled on us and replaced us with two home games; one against a team from Iaa (before FBS designations) and the other the Sun Belt. We played Oregon instead. Big boy football.

The third would have been Kentucky. They bought out and signed a two game home stand against Western Kentucky. They would have at least made money and been on television losing to us. Guess we had to settle for a little series that was on Game Day twice against Florida State. We won both of those games as well, for the record.

Next up, Tennessee. That starts this year. Thanks for not pussing out on us, Vols. We'll use lubricant out of kindness.

Finally, LSU was going to play us in 2018 & 19 but they signed us a check this summer to run away. They've already replaced us with two home games against Southeastern Louisiana. We've replaced them with a home and home with UCLA. Big boy football.

SEC fan can peacock all they want but in my eyes it's all hot air. It's all bullshit to the umpteenth. You talk a good game about fourteen teams while you chump pump the Sun Belt and SEAC but when big games are looming they can run from the SEC would rather sign the check than put their dick on the table. Kentucky and South Carolina fans gums are flapping when Florida hoists a trophy but are pretty Mod damn silent while Mountain West Utah is playing name the score on Bama. Speaking of name the score on Bama . . . When exactly was the last time the SEC won a Sugar Bowl against an opponent that was actually from a BCS conference? Northern Illinois and Cincinnati impress nobody, not even women. Cincinnati could have played in a BCS bowl the season before except for that pesky one loss they had at home . . . To Oklahoma. Brian Kelly told the world the Bearcats would play anyone anywhere; Bob Stoops didn't need to be drafted by a comittee, he put his dick on the table and took a road trip TO Cincinnati.

OU doesn't win em all but we put our collective cocks on the table and talk all the shit you want about choking in games but I'll put Bob Stoop's record against the top 25 against your coaches' any mod damn day of the week and twice on Sunday. We don't do it playing three directional schools a year either. We go to Tuscaloosa, Eugene, Seattle, Los Angeles, Knoxville, Cincinnati, Tulsa (when they were winning ten games), Fort Worth (before they were big 12), and South Bend.

Go pick on the Sun Belt some more and brag about it to us all. Pray the Sugar Bowl gives you another directional school victim in New Orleans to break the streak.

I'll believe the the SEC's cocks are as big as its egos when they start putting them on the table to be measured more than two bowl games not against the Big 10 (don't get me started on that shit, we have the Alamo Bowl too) and half a dozen respectable OOC games a season between 14 teams.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I'd love to have a three game schedule like Alabama does this season. We play Tennessee and West Virginia this year too. Probably 3rd and 4th (or 5th) weakest opponents on our schedule. By comparison they are probably two of Bama's more difficult games.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

I thought M2 lite was only doing fly-byes this year.
Go Bucs, Gators
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Wow, Sam. They have no idea how much B12 cum they have pasted to their lips.

It's almost embarrassing...
Runaway son, Alabama at least has some prestige to toss around. You're just one of the traditional coat tail riders. At least Sam's program can make an attempt to argue on its OWN merits.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Kids at Auburn who are still on scholarship have had losing records during their time there. The last time an OU player could say that connecting to the Internet through AOL was a big deal.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:http://www.rockcitytimes.com/referee-cr ... s-headset/

Better get a Goobs ruling on this one...
Good God. Am I all up in your head or what? :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Has Bama ever legitimately lost a game or is there always a built in excuse? I'm just curious . . .

Every time I hear Bama fan make excuses about their motivation in Sugar bowl losses what I hear in my head is "We have no pride, we have no heart."

If you can't get up for a game against a team whose coach has called you and your conference out for over a year then you have no pride.

I'd be embarrassed to say such a thing about an Oklahoma team.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Papa Willie wrote:Milton Light. Yup. Buc nailed it.

Spray, you and Buc referring to SCS??

SCS comes in and hits the nail on the head with a hammer the size of a Peterbilt and that's the only retort?

I'll give props to Bama tho..at least they've played a WVU, V Tech , PSU , Clemson and michigan over the past 5-6 yrs

what cracks me up about SEC Ball is the hot tub sized cupcakes they schedule towards the end of every season.. what's up with THAT?? nothing like throwing a 60-6 score smack dab in the middle of everyone else fighting for first place in their conference?
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

The Legend of Kenny "Thrill" Hill will grow with the juggernaut of teams scheduled for the next 3 games.

Lamar
Rice
SMU

SO glad Kevin Sumlin sacks up and plays a competitive non-conference schedule.

I am still unimpressed with the win at SC. I think they will end up with a similar record to A&M....7-5 or 6-6. Then all the pundits that got on Sumlin's dick about the big win will see it fro what it really was.....a win against an overrated pre-season team.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:I thought M2 lite was only doing fly-byes this year.
Exactly what I was thinking. Weird, eh?
I'm sorry if it's gotten so slow that my five or six posts a week are mistaken for actual board traffic around these parts now . . .
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Has Bama ever legitimately lost a game or is there always a built in excuse? I'm just curious . . .
I never heard Coach Bryant make an excuse for a loss...other than to say he was outcoached and/or we got our asses kicked.

Those two recent losses to OU (the home and home series) were during those probation years. Just the way it was. The Sooners won, yeah. Against a shorthanded Tide. I think OU lost a few when they were on probation, too.

No excuse for the recent Sugar Bowl loss. None whatsoever. Y'all beat us bad. No excuse against Utah. No excuse against Louisville back when Browning Nagle took us apart.
Coach Bryant? How long has he been dead now?

We're talking about today and I heard Coach Saban tossing around excuses two weeks ago.

I don't think I was even walking the last time Bear Bryant coached a competitive football game. Weak sauce, weak fucking sauce.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: I'm sorry if it's gotten so slow that my five or six posts a week are mistaken for actual board traffic around these parts now . . .
It is that slow in here.
SunCoastSooner wrote: Coach Bryant? How long has he been dead now?

We're talking about today and I heard Coach Saban tossing around excuses two weeks ago.

I don't think I was even walking the last time Bear Bryant coached a competitive football game. Weak sauce, weak fucking sauce.
:grin: Well, you did ask if Bama had ever lost a game and not made excuses...

What was Saban making excuses about two weeks ago? I haven't heard him make any excuses about losing to Auburn. He knows he and the kids just screwed the pooch on that one. Outgained their off-the-charts offense, but left way too many points on the table.
Are you the only person in America who was completely oblivious to Nick Saban and Bob Stoops having a pissing match all over ESPN the week before the season kicked off?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa's only response are cum and flaccid phallus jokes, per the norm.

Why do you even post on a sports forum anyway?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sudden Sam wrote:I haven't heard him make any excuses about losing to Auburn. He knows he and the kids just screwed the pooch on that one.
Yeah, he only threw them under the bus in the post-game presser.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Way to go, SS. 'Bama pulls a Utah/Sugar Bowl thing again, and look what you made the funny OU fans do. :lol:

PS:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... b_rankings

Auburn & Notre Dame have the 2 hardest schedules in the country. Hope that helps...
I give two fucks about an article full of the same circular fucking logic leading to the same SEC propaganda. Come prove it on the field, all fucking fourteen of you or shut the fuck up when someone else lifts a trophy. Just because you have a bunch of talking heads, mostly with contracts and financial interests in your conference, acting like parrots on the television, radio, and internet, don't make it true. Or even make it as though the rest of the country believes it anymore.

You know what I think of when I think of streaks and the SEC? The SEC plays the most FCS and Sun Belt opponents per capita of any BCS conference for the eleventh consecutive season this season. That's a streak a hell of a lot longer than the national title streak.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Did you know that Auburn University has not won a regular season game in a state that did not have slaves at the start of the Civil War since 1936 when it beat Detroit Mercy 6-0 in Detroit . . .

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... gs/coaches

I guess all the coaches who vote must be in the SEC, huh?

Year after year.

:meds:
You mean like that year that four SEC coaches voted Oklahoma State and Stanford outside the top ten on their ballots and Bama and LSU got to have a mulligan for the national title. Come prove it on the field . . . 1-3 in the BCS the last two years. Chokahoma has better record in the BCS over the last four years than any team in the SEC. How's that for one of those loaded statistics, bitches.

Come put your dicks on the table . . . 45-31 Sammy Boy,
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Carson wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I haven't heard him make any excuses about losing to Auburn. He knows he and the kids just screwed the pooch on that one.
Yeah, he only threw them under the bus in the post-game presser.
I need to be refreshed on that.
You'll find everything after the 2:10 mark to be quite refreshing.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I just realized that these inbred southern fucks don't understand how the SOS formulas actually work.

It's not that they don't care, it's that their fans don't even grasp how they skew the fuck out of SOS formulas by scheduling more FCS and Sun Belt opponents, by far, than anyone. They actually don't understand that the computers give them more credit for beating nine win, non bowling, FBS division,Tennessee-Martin, than random Big 12 school would get for beating an eight win division 1 mid major.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tubby getting schooled again. Real shocker. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:I just realized that these inbred southern fucks don't understand how the SOS formulas actually work.

It's not that they don't care, it's that their fans don't even grasp how they skew the fuck out of SOS formulas by scheduling more FCS and Sun Belt opponents, by far, than anyone. They actually don't understand that the computers give them more credit for beating nine win, non bowling, FBS division,Tennessee-Martin, than random Big 12 school would get for beating an eight win division 1 mid major.

Louisiana-Remedial & Tulsa in 2 weekends in a row says what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :doh:
You are this fucking stupid aren't you. Louisiana Tech was our one patsy.

I'm sorry Tulsa doesn't measure up to the likes of Samford. Isn't Louisiana Tech on your schedule too, looks like your second most difficult OOC game out of four to me . . . They were our opening of the season patsy. We have 'em, we all have 'em, we just don't all have three or four of them like every team in the SEC.

Tulsa? Far be it from us to schedule an away game at an in state school who our legislature basically requires us to play three times a decade or risk losing public funds (twice at home and once on the road). It's just a minor bonus that over the last decade Tulsa has won its mid major conference 40% of the time, played in the conference title game 60%, and averages more than 8 wins a year in a conference with more than two contracted bowl tie ins (the Sun Belt says hi). Let me let you in on a little secret that every non-SECBSH on the board already knows; OU's fans, players, and coaches, are more concerned about Tulsa this weekend than we are Tennessee next. OUCH!

You keep lauding your SOS and maybe you're this dumb but the rest of the country isn't. Do you know why the SEC pays upwards of 250% the going rate every other program pays when bringing in an FCS opponent when they face the oodles of SWAC competition they face each season? The middle tier and lower tier SEC need those games for the conference SOS. You're paying them not to compete in the FCS playoffs . . . tell me you knew this, right? Those are their Bowl Game/Playoffs payout courtesy of the SEC hype machine. Go look at the sponsors the SWAC and their title game . . . go look at the SEC's. Do you think it's an accident that ABC/ESPN pays a boatload of cash to air an SWAC title game that virtually nobody watches. No, seriously, more people watched North Dakota State actually win the national title at the FCS level. And ESPN paid less than half what they pay for the SWAC title game. There are three FCS conferences in the SEC footprint and it loads up on one of those conferences because that conference compartmentalizes its schedules also . . . :hfal:

The SWAC doesn't sign the Big Sky or Southland OOC and when they do it's their top teams playing their bottom feeders. Then they don't even compete with the others in the post season; similar to the SEC playing the Big 10 over and over again in bowls but even more compartmentalized. Which is good for who? You guessed it, SEC SOS.

The SEC further exacerbates skewing the formula by loading up on its other favorite buffet, the Sun Belt conference. You know what the real beauty of dropping twice the money on Sun Belt teams than anyone else in college football is? No? Let me tell your math incapable ass what the beauty is . . . The Sun Belt only has two bowl tie ins and in some years only had one hoping for a second team to end up at large somewhere. That is fan-fucking-tastic for the SEC. When 6-6 Arkansas plays Louisiana-Monroe, even if . . . errrrr . . . when it loses . . . it's going to help their SOS (and in turn the rest of the SEC conference) when they go 9-3. ULM doesn't go to a bowl to vallidate its record against another 8-4 mid major or 6/7 win BCS team. It gets to sit on that 9-3 . . .

Papa keeps pointing to SOS formulas and opinions but there has only been one game. There isn't even an established baseline for an SOS except last seasons data. Which is why it was so beneficial for the SEC for random butt fuck Sun Belt and SWAC teams to win 6, 7, 8 and 9 games and not go to bowls/postseason against other national competition. The SEC gets to roll into each season puffing out their chests about SOS formulas that aren't actually because of their in conference opponents but ingenuitive scheduling practices by the entire conference in their out of conference scheduling.

We bitch about all the meaningless bowls in December but the God's honest truth is if the SEC is going to be allowed to continue scheduling the way it has the previous two decades then we need more of them and not fewer . . . whether anyone watches or not.

P.S. Papa, the cum jokes are old. I never thought I'd have to tell another OG board poster this but . . . have a take and don't suck.It's been eons since you came with an actual take. The cum jokes were cute and funny, when used sparingly, when the vast majority of us were fresh faced punks in or just out of college, and the traffic was 10x what is now. Nearly two decades later, and having been used ad nauseum for the entirety of it, it's just stale and worn out. If you're still infatuated with cocks and cum, right on brother. I used to have a modicum of respect for you when you had a take despite the droll humor . . .
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Oh, for the ADHD tl;dr crowd . . .

Fuck you, your rigged scheduling and SOS bullshit. Put your cock on the table. Come play us.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://newsok.com/big-12-vs.-sec-footba ... le/3912738

Big 12 vs. SEC football: A look at the conference's head-to-head meetings

The Big 12 is 12-24 vs. the SEC since the start of the 2003 season, when SEC dominance first started to develop

OSU 21, Mississippi State 3, at Houston

LSU 37, TCU 27, at Arlington

Ole Miss 44, Texas 23, at Texas

Texas 66, Ole Miss 31, at Ole Miss

Texas A&M 41, OU 13, Cotton Bowl

Arkansas 42, Texas A&M 38, at Arlington

Arkansas 29, Kansas State 16, Cotton Bowl

Arkansas 24, Texas A&M 17, at Arlington

Colorado 29, Georgia 27, at Colorado

LSU 41, Texas A&M 24, Cotton Bowl

OSU 24, Georgia 10, at OSU

Arkansas 47, Texas A&M 19, at Arlington

Georgia 44, Texas A&M 20, Independence Bowl

Ole Miss 21, OSU 7, Cotton Bowl

Alabama 37, Texas 21, BCS title game

Texas 52, Arkansas 10, at Texas

Ole Miss 47, Texas Tech 34, Cotton Bowl

Florida 24, OU 14, BCS title game

Georgia 35, OSU 14, at Georgia

Auburn 23, Kansas State 13, at Auburn

Missouri 38, Ole Miss 25, at Ole Miss

Alabama 30, Colorado 24, Independence Bowl

Missouri 38, Arkansas 7, Cotton Bowl

Missouri 34, Ole Miss 7, at Ole Miss

Georgia 14, Colorado 13, at Georgia

OSU 34, Alabama 31, Independence Bowl

Auburn 17, Nebraska 14, Cotton Bowl

Missouri 38, South Carolina 31, Independence Bowl

Alabama 13, Texas Tech 10, Cotton Bowl

Texas 22, Arkansas 20, at Arkansas

Tennessee 38, Texas A&M 7, Cotton Bowl

OU 20, Alabama 13, at Alabama (I was at this one) http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/2 ... ?p=2&tc=pg

Arkansas 38, Texas 28, at Texas

Texas 49, Ole Miss 45, at Ole Miss

Arkansas 27, Missouri 14, Independence Bowl

Ole Miss 31, OSU 28, Cotton Bowl

LSU 21, OU 14, Sugar Bowl

Sam, it's not very often I get to thank another poster for something, much less for TWO things in the same post. First, thanks for the list. Mostly because, I didn't have to go and make it myself. I appreciate it. I also wanted to thank you for pointing out just how dismal aTm is and thank you, again (a third time, wow), for unloading that milestone from around our neck. Much love.

Let me point out a couple other cool statistics about your list of "SEC dominance." In Bowl games or between two teams in the regular season who both finished the season ranked in the top 25 (which shockingly helped the SEC look better because Georgia is always so over hyped) the SEC is 13-11 in those games. A slight margin, congrats. Not anything that I would be screaming about from the hilltops as "dominating little brother."

But congrats on beating up on aTm (A LOT . . . Oklahoma, Texas, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Missouri, and Nebraska can all say the same too). Congrats on playing TCU who has yet to crack the upper half of our conference (West Virgnia too).

By the way . . . your Missouri is showing. They made a lot of noise in the Big 12 North to get to those bowl games they won against the SEC . . . only having to play one of OU/Texas/TTU/OSU two out of every four seasons (three of the four the others) but you can pretty much go down Missouri's Bowl history and tell what years were which.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: But congrats on beating up on aTm (A LOT . . . Oklahoma, Texas, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Missouri, and Nebraska can all say the same too).
Texas A&M 41, OU 13, Cotton Bowl

I know, I know. A&M did provide a lot of those SEC wins before they became SECers themselves.
That was two years ago. OU was having a down year, it was a disappointing year to us as fans.

Transforming to the 3-4/3-Nickel defense had its growing pains. No excuses, Texas A&M beat on an OU team in the Cotton Bowl that wanted to win and just wasn't as good as their opponent. But our only opponent that night was aTm . . . Kentucky, Arkansas, nor even Alabama were on that field that night. Florida had its barn doors blown off by Mid Major in the Sugar as well . . . when OU lost to Boise State at least we made it a classic in overtime on a trick play. Utah and Louisville put on clinics.

I'm glad we had that year though. That one down year led to our defense this year. Those five freshman who were lost last year against Texas didn't look nearly as lost when the Sugar Bowl came around. This is the first time in almost a decade I'm excited about our entire team and not just on one side of the ball mostly. That year and its growing pains that led to aTm's second victory over us in a decade in the Cotton Bowl has brought us to having one of the nastiest defenses in the country now. God Bless our ten win down year
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:SCS, you didn't mention that Alabama made your young QB the greatest QB in history in that Sugar Bowl. :grin:

So A&M beat you in a down year, yet you keep trumpeting that OU win over probation-saddled Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Your guys were #1 in the country, but if not for a successful fake punt (that happened right in front of me), Bama probably woulda won that game.
What game were you at? Because I went to the game too. The punt happened early in the third quarter. Bama barely had 100 yards rushing all day. OU's offense stalled early but Bama kicked a late field goal to even pull the margin of victory back into single digits. Oklahoma was up double digits on the road until less than two minutes were left in the game when it just ran the clock out.

If another conference'ss fan got on here and claimed that being down by double digits for most of the fourth quarter and losing by a touchdown at home was "almost a win" they'd be laughed off the board. Hell OU fan has heard about its "ass kicking" to LSU where it could have actually tied the score in the game with the clock winding down in New Orleans. But Bama keeping a game in single digits on their home field is some sort of moral victory.

You fuckers are a hoot.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:As I recall, Alabama had gained the momentum and after stopping OU cold on 3 downs was in position to go ahead. Then your boys ran a fake punt a looooong way and regained the momentum.

Hell, who knows what woulda happened? But a weak Alabama team was taking charge until that fake punt succeeded.

Regardless, I was impressed with the OU fans. There was a shitload of mutual respect on campus that day.
The fake punt was a pass, first of all; it was completed to a kid who hadn't played since he was a starter at CB on the national title team and had a horrible car wreck that off season. He was never the same player and only saw sporadic action on special teams for hi senior year. It was for only 20/30 yards and not a long way either. It put us in position to score on the next play from another 30+ yards out.

Bama was down ten until late in the forth quarter when they kicked a FG. OU ran the clock out on their next drive.

OU didn't walk all over Bama (nor should they have unless you really want me to clown your claim to greatness) but OU was also never in danger of losing the game in the forth quarter either. There were some tense moments until half time and on that first drive of the second half but OU did what a #5 team should do on the road against another BCS conference opponent.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:The Tide defense proceeded to stuff Oklahoma for three straight plays, forcing fourth-and-10. With the lead slipping and the momentum swinging the other way, Stoops went for broke. The Sooners gained 47 yards on a fake punt, with Blake Ferguson passing to Michael Thompson.

"We felt if they were going to be that reckless [in an all-out rush] off the corner, we had to take advantage of it," Stoops said.

Said Ferguson, "We put that in for this game. All I had to do was get it over the end's head."

Shula could only admire the Sooners' audacity in a pressure situation.

"What a gutsy call," Shula said. "What a great call on their part."

Doesn't really matter if the kid was crippled in a car wreck or not. Fun game. An underdog Bama team hung in there. That's all I'm sayin'.

You were down double digit points for most of the fourth quarter at home, held to almost 100 yards rushing, and had to kick a FG to make it single digits . . . at home. Moral victory when it's favorable to SECBSH, check.

Same season Oklahoma is never down double digits the entire game, loses by a TD when it could have tied on the final drive of the game (All American Mark Clayton dropping the ball in the end zone), has over 200 yards of offense on both the ground and through the air but we've heard how LSU's defense dismantled us and kicked our asses . . . in New Orleans after stealing our laptops with playbooks and game plans.

You guys are so fucking far out of left field you can't even keep your arguments straight anymore . . .
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:There was no "moral victory". An undermanned Bama team hung in there against the #1 team in the country. That's all I'm saying. I enjoyed talking to the Oklahoma fans, so don't ruin my opinion of y'all!

So that was the year LSU beat y'all for the NC? I had forgotten that.

LSU's #1 ranked defense held the country's most prolific offense, which had averaged 45.2 points and 461 yards per game, to 154 total yards (32 in the first half) and just one touchdown until midway though the fourth quarter. The Sooners' Heisman Trophy-winning QB Jason White completed only 13 of his 37 passing attempts for just 102 yards. He was also sacked seven times and intercepted twice.

Now I recall why you're so bitter. LSU's defense did kick the Sooners' ass!
Jason White also played with a broken wrist.

OU was dominated the first half. Funny that nobody mentions how LSU only had 58 yards of offense in the second half, gave up six sacks, and three interceptions, and was outscored. It was all an asswhipping in a seven point game that the other team could have tied with three seconds left. That's much more an asswhooping than being down double digits at home most the game. LSU had three first downs the entire second half but the asskicking was one way.

Oklahoma being a dropped ball away from OT in the national title game is an asswhooping. Bama needing a late FG to make it a single digit game is basically a moral victory though. :paul:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:What m3 is saying, is that OU beating Alabama (who obviously didn't give a fuck just like they didn't against Utah a few years back) means that OU and the Big 12 are by far and away the best conference (and team) in the country THIS year.

In fact, the rest of college football should just forfeit the rest of their games this year, and OU should be given the trophy for next 5 years - no questions asked.
Nobody has shit about the Big 12 conference being the best. Nobody has said shit about OU being the best team in the country. On at least two other threads I've stated my opinion that I think Oregon and Florida State are 1 and 2 right now.

You live in your own myopic world where you fantasize that everyone else is like you and obsessed with not only their team but their other umpteenth members of their conference while you stroke your blue and orange two inch cock. I give two flying fucks if every other team in our conference loses every other game it plays. I talk about OU because it's my alma mater. I don't need Texass to validate any sooner season, you sure as hell need your conference mates in many.

Sam keeps tossing Big 12 stats around, you dense fuck. Big 12 isn't any better than the SEC . . . it also isn't any worse. We could beat up on Vandy and Kentucky every bit as much as your guys beat up West Virginia and aTm (while they were a member). 7-6 Georgia Southern beating Florida isn't any more quality a loss than Kansas State to North Dakota State.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa your answer to everything is if a fan doesn't bow down to your delusional self images of the SEC they are a conference homer. It's just simply not the case.

The word myopic is probably overused on this forum anymore but it pegs you to a T.

I don't think I've witnessed you speak in a knowledgeable manner about a non SEC team in over a decade now . . . And rarely even the SEC for that matter. You'd probably need Google to even know the offensive philosophy of half the teams in your own conference much less the rest of the country.

You don't even have a basic understanding of the formulas you toss the links around of in virtually every post and then act like you proven some sort of nonexistent point.

You lend nothing to this forum. I'd compare your knowledge and demeanor to my 13 year old nephew but I feel that would be insulting him.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Papa your answer to everything is if a fan doesn't bow down to your delusional self images of the SEC they are a conference homer. It's just simply not the case.

The word myopic is probably overused on this forum anymore but it pegs you to a T.

I don't think I've witnessed you speak in a knowledgeable manner about a non SEC team in over a decade now . . . And rarely even the SEC for that matter. You'd probably need Google to even know the offensive philosophy of half the teams in your own conference much less the rest of the country.

You don't even have a basic understanding of the formulas you toss the links around of in virtually every post and then act like you proven some sort of nonexistent point.

You lend nothing to this forum. I'd compare your knowledge and demeanor to my 13 year old nephew but I feel that would be insulting him.
What is more than obvious, is how much people like you & Schmick jump up and down and cry about the SEC. It's fucking strange. At what point did the SEC destroy your life? Oh wait - that's right - I pegged that a few years ago. You're a Big12 lover living within the depths of SEC country. You blow your little faggot horn, and people living around you just go "yeah - right", so you probably have very few friends. In fact - if you act the way you do in here, I'm sure you have a lot of people lol'ering their asses off at you - hence the extreme bitterness.

Why don't you move back to where you're from? You'll enjoy your mini-strokes more, and you might find a little more happiness.

See - here's something you are obviously too fucking stupid to realize:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44002

Boy howdy! You sure can tell I was SECBSH'ering there, can't you? Fucking dumbass.

But here's the kicker:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42532

Remember how you had run your mouth (like you are now), and THAT happened? Oh wait - that's right - you just sort of casually quit posting here for MONTHS after that happened. The other OU fans here sacked up. You ran away like the gaping fucking PUSSY that you are, and everybody laughed at you because - well - they KNOW that you're a gaping fucking stupid pussy.

You've always had a good knack for classifying yourself, m3. Problem is - with your strokes or just old age in general, you seemingly are going downhill even further.

Sad...
I didn't run away. I got a life and the traffic here did warrant my daily attention. Just like it won't for another year in about fourty-five days when most of the posters with an actual take stop posting because they all have two losses and your adolescent dick jokes.

I'm sorry if five or six quality takes a week from posters like Lefty, KC, and Harv combined with 50 piss poor papa dick jokes doesn't catch my interest as much as things like sunshine, eating tacos, and human interaction.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: What is more than obvious, is how much people like you & Schmick jump up and down and cry about the SEC. It's fucking strange. At what point did the SEC destroy your life? Oh wait - that's right - I pegged that a few years ago. You're a Big12 lover living within the depths of SEC country. You blow your little faggot horn, and people living around you just go "yeah - right", so you probably have very few friends. In fact - if you act the way you do in here, I'm sure you have a lot of people lol'ering their asses off at you - hence the extreme bitterness.

Why don't you move back to where you're from? You'll enjoy your mini-strokes more, and you might find a little more happiness.

See - here's something you are obviously too fucking stupid to realize:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44002

Boy howdy! You sure can tell I was SECBSH'ering there, can't you? Fucking dumbass.

But here's the kicker:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42532

Remember how you had run your mouth (like you are now), and THAT happened? Oh wait - that's right - you just sort of casually quit posting here for MONTHS after that happened. The other OU fans here sacked up. You ran away like the gaping fucking PUSSY that you are, and everybody laughed at you because - well - they KNOW that you're a gaping fucking stupid pussy.

You've always had a good knack for classifying yourself, m3. Problem is - with your strokes or just old age in general, you seemingly are going downhill even further.

Sad...
I didn't run away. I got a life and the traffic here did warrant my daily attention. Just like it won't for another year in about fourty-five days when most of the posters with an actual take stop posting because they all have two losses and your adolescent dick jokes.

I'm sorry if five or six quality takes a week from posters like Lefty, KC, and Harv combined with 50 piss poor papa dick jokes doesn't catch my interest as much as things like sunshine, eating tacos, and human interaction.

Nah. You ran away because you're a sackless pussy - unlike everybody else here. A stupid sackless pussy at that. Take yer meds, m3. You need 'em.
Of all the opinions here, yours means the least to me . . . And that's saying something.

There's enough people from the board here who I either interactive with through other mediums (social media) or who I know/have met in real life.

You dick jokes aren't compelling enough to keep me entertained.