various

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

various

Post by King Crimson »

am i the only sooner fan who still posts here?

froz is gone, skull has disappeared into "coaching" women's high school basketball, sunny has pissed off some peoples about jesus or recruiting or something, etc. moby is sometimes.

waz was a long time ago. waz invited me to the rome board.

i was pretty impressed with the Sooners W over K State yesterday. in the cold in manhattan. Bill Snyder is an evil witch. i love/hate that guy. Pokes will still make us prison sexy.

Bob Stoops is now the the winningest coach in Oklahoma history.....which is saying something.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: various

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:SCS embarrassed himself pretty bad this past season. I guess he's history...
i never really followed that....but i guess it's true. he was pretty level headed for a while.

he was a good guy for a long time. had health issues.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Not alone ... yet.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

tilikum wrote:Not alone ... yet.
mmmmmaybe. you've got 3000 posts and i don't remember seeing you at BTPCF until right before the Texas game.
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

vandy being a legitimate mediocre bowl team gives me mixed feelings. it was a little pathetic that VU fan (all 9 of us)....saw Tennessee as a big rivalry. Vols didn't really care much. but beating them at Neyland is kinda fun. the UGA win was nice.

i was more of a Vandy hoops guy, to be honest. that was my era. football no one cares, hoops a little. some concerns about the football coach and the rape thing is bad and ongoing. but, having been at CU during the barnett thing i will suspend judgement. this is Vandy. admins and faculty senate are shitting their pants at the bad PR. no matter what happens. daddy's little girl from Buckhead private school in Atlanta been paying the bills at Vandy for a longtime. Daddy ain't sending her to rape campus....she'll go to Duke or Emory now.
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i like Kevin Stallings a lot. baseball has been an unexpected thing. when i was there, they were pretty bad. a friend of mine from the dorms had a legit tryout. he was a good HS baseball player in Connecticutt but when they are trying out undergrads....you know they ain't the overall #1 seed or hosting super-regionals back then.

it took me a few minutes to figure out why you posted that SI page. man, i'm getting stupid. i forget that that is my username on the boards.....that i chose in 99 or whatever. people think i'm really into Robert Fripp.
"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hopefully the SI jinx remains undefeated.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

King Crimson wrote:
tilikum wrote:Not alone ... yet.
mmmmmaybe. you've got 3000 posts and i don't remember seeing you at BTPCF until right before the Texas game.
:?

Perhaps not as "tilikum", but his alter-ego orcinus has been around since the Board's inception.

And speaking of whales, you missed OU-honk, Moby Dick.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i remember orc. my bad. i mentioned moby above.
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:Had no idea about the health stuff.

Back when, he used to remind everybody in at least every other post. I'm symathetic to anyone with health problems, but for fuck's sake, stop with the whining about it.

I beleive he got over it years ago (or so I sincerely hope). Still whined about it afterwards.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

King Crimson wrote:am i the only sooner fan who still posts here?

froz is gone, skull has disappeared into "coaching" women's high school basketball, sunny has pissed off some peoples about jesus or recruiting or something, etc. moby is sometimes.

i was pretty impressed with the Sooners W over K State yesterday. in the cold in manhattan. Bill Snyder is an evil witch. i love/hate that guy. Pokes will still make us prison sexy.

Bob Stoops is now the the winningest coach in Oklahoma history.....which is saying something.

FUCK YOU!
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Moby Dick wrote:
King Crimson wrote:am i the only sooner fan who still posts here?

FUCK YOU!

sorry KC, i recant that fuck you statement...

i should really read the whole post before

:wink:
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i mention your lazy ass in two different posts. truman is even whining on your behalf.....

loose one turn. 8)

sunny had the cancer, i give a guy the benefit of the doubt on that.
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

King Crimson wrote:i mention your lazy ass in two different posts. truman is even whining on your behalf.....

loose one turn. 8)

sunny had the cancer, i give a guy the benefit of the doubt on that.

i KNEW i shoulda made an OU/Texas post this year....first year not to do one in the last 3...and guess what.....
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

gawwdamned moby you fucked us.

i like King Crimson and Fripp ok. not a real huge prog guy....but i like 21st Century Schizoid Man....all that Court of the KC stuff. i like yes but i'm not an ELP guy for instance. i also have a soft spot for the later era LP Discipline with Adrian Belew. thela hun ginjeet and indiscipline are really cool on that one. i don't really love adrian belew but i saw him (at Vandy btw) it was a pretty cool live show. i also saw Richard Thompson at Vandy. that was outstanding. the smiths cancelled the day of the show at Vandy, that was disappointing.

edit: people think nashville is all country and shit but it's a great city for music. jazz, blues, whatever. there were some great local punk bands when i was at vandy. johnny panic and the bible of dreams. buncha 16 year olds. the club music scene was fantastic.
"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

King Crimson wrote:vandy being a legitimate mediocre bowl team gives me mixed feelings. it was a little pathetic that VU fan (all 9 of us)....saw Tennessee as a big rivalry. Vols didn't really care much. but beating them at Neyland is kinda fun. the UGA win was nice.

i was more of a Vandy hoops guy, to be honest. that was my era. football no one cares, hoops a little. some concerns about the football coach and the rape thing is bad and ongoing. but, having been at CU during the barnett thing i will suspend judgement. this is Vandy. admins and faculty senate are shitting their pants at the bad PR. no matter what happens. daddy's little girl from Buckhead private school in Atlanta been paying the bills at Vandy for a longtime. Daddy ain't sending her to rape campus....she'll go to Duke or Emory now.
Kind of nice being a Vandy grad but not being a Vandy fan, right? You get the best of both worlds = Your "family connection" to OU football and when Vandy football is decent = yay Vandy! I went there!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

screw, does your pussy always hurt so much?

Sam brought up vandy....and the tenor of my vandy fandom has always been about the same. not that your weird retort deserves any real response.
"