Oklahoma Wisconsin Gaddafi...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

Oklahoma Wisconsin Gaddafi...

Post by SEASON OVER »

Name a loser, a loser, and a loser..Bwahhahhaaa....

Bwahahahhahhaaaa..I'm minding my own business, settling down to a nice little dinner of deeelicious couscousImage after a big week of middle eastern tough guy gleening Image..Bwaha..and I'm paged to address my western hemisphere duties...Bwahahhaaaa...

Sooo...welly welly well...the rodents finally had to cross the road and meet an honest to goodness opponent..Bwahahaahahaa..Image Nice play Wisconsin...Bwahahaaa...back to being an also rand right where you belong... enjoy freezing your ass off knowing your best ever chance to succeed in this endeavor you so coveted is beyond your reach, probably in your feeble lifetime..Bwahhhahahaa..which is running quite short now..Bwahhahhaa... loser team playing in a meaningless exhibition activity .. Bwahhahaaaa....Losers!!! Bwahahhaaaaaaa...and if that wasn't enough to draw me out of my dark lair these phony's affectionately know as Chocklahoma,... well...Bwahhahaaaa... chokes yet again!..Bwahhahaaaa.. I could feel the life escape every single schooner riding dirt thief and the joy of your fear is beyond description...Bwahhahhahhaaa...
Image You lose and all the blowhard fans can look in the mirror and realize their feeble lives are worthless..Bwahhahahaaa.. your manhood is gone, yet again..Bwahhahahaaaaa..enjoy your tomorrow as when you awake you'll realize your pride and joy is now gone and your worthless life is clearly worthless.. especially in your own eyes!..Bwahahhaaaaahhaa..I'd be surprised if your dog can look you in the eyes..Bwahahahaaa...he's embarrased to call you his master...Bwahhahaaa.. poor Fido...

SEASON OVER worm meal!...Bwahahahaaaa...
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Oklahoma Wisconsin Gaddafi...

Post by Van »

Killer thread title, perfect shot of a drugged-up Santana, awesome burning schooner pic.

Having bradhusker write the text, though?

:doh:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

Van wrote:
Having bradhusker write the text, though?

Your opinion is flawed, your demise belongs to me... tick tock..tick tock... it draws closer with each breath my friend..Bwahhahhaaaaa..Bwahahahaaa..Bwahahahahahaa Bwahahhahahhaaahhaaaa....
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

SEASON OVER wrote:SEASON OVER
Apparently your season was over about six weeks ago. This troll only works on a weekly basis. Showing up once a month? Not so much so.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim