A trillion here, a trillion there

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: A trillion here, a trillion there

Post by Bizzarofelice »

you're having an emotional overreaction.

try looking at the facts instead of freaking like some Jewish mother who just learned her kid goes to school with schwarzen.
why is my neighborhood on fire
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:try looking at the facts
OK.

FACT: Our credit rating has been downgraded due to our inability to control spending and an upside down debt to GDP ratio.

FACT: Our current national debt is $14.6 trillion dollars.

FACT: Our stupid, fucked up niggger Pres__ent is DEMANDING that we spend another $450 billion despite the...

FACT: ...that the $787 billion dollar "stimulus" failed to achieve any positive results whatsoever. In...

FACT: the economy got even worse.

FACT: We have to stop spending. That means we are going to have to cut services across the board.

FACT: This is not popular amongst all the wee piggies gorging at the trough.

FACT: You are an idiot.

Any other facts you would like to consider?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:

FACT: Our credit rating has been downgraded due to our inability to control spending and an upside down debt to GDP ratio.
nope. strike one right off the bat.

FACT: Our stupid, fucked up niggger Pres__ent is DEMANDING that we spend another $450 billion despite the...
not much fact in there. only emotional freaking out. you should try meditation. or pot.

FACT: ...that the $787 billion dollar "stimulus" failed to achieve any positive results whatsoever. In...
really? define your parameters here. are you saying every single dollar of stimulus was a waste?

FACT: We have to stop spending. That means we are going to have to cut services across the board.
at some point. the timeline is not defined. services will have to be cut if we do not raise revenues to do it or some mix of the two. whether it is across the board or not is a judgement call and not "fact". you seem to have an inability to discern between the two.

you have a lot of problems controlling your emotions. much like a woman.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Try again.

•The downgrade reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan
that Congress and the Administration recently agreed to falls short of
what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's
medium-term debt dynamics.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/ratings ... 5316529563

not much fact in there.
Oh yeah? Let's take a look.
I am sending this Congress a plan that you should pass right away. It’s called the American Jobs Act.

You should pass this jobs plan right away.

Pass this jobs bill — pass this jobs bill, and starting tomorrow, small businesses will get a tax cut if they hire new workers or if they raise workers’ wages.

Pass this jobs bill, and all small business owners will also see their payroll taxes cut in half next year.

Fifty House Republicans have proposed the same payroll tax cut that’s in this plan. You should pass it right away.

Pass this jobs bill, and we can put people to work rebuilding America.

It’s the kind of proposal that’s been supported in the past by Democrats and Republicans alike. You should pass it right away.

Pass this jobs bill, and thousands of teachers in every state will go back to work.

Pass this bill, and put our teachers back in the classroom where they belong.

Pass this jobs bill, and companies will get extra tax credits if they hire America’s veterans.

Pass this bill, and hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged young people will have the hope and the dignity of a summer job next year.

Pass this jobs bill, and companies will get a $4,000 tax credit if they hire anyone who has spent more than six months looking for a job.

And in this time of prolonged hardship, you should pass it again -- right away.

Pass this jobs bill, and the typical working family will get a $1,500 tax cut next year.

Now is not the time to carve out an exception and raise middle-class taxes, which is why you should pass this bill right away.

Regardless of the arguments we’ve had in the past, regardless of the arguments we will have in the future, this plan is the right thing to do right now. You should pass it.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/63043.html
Hmmm. If he isn't demanding that we pass this piece of shit right away, then what is he doing?
really? define your parameters here.
Did it produce the results it was intended to produce? How are all those shovel ready jobs coming along? Any updates? I could have sworn that "The Plan v.1" was to put Americans back to work rebuilding our infrastructure? Oh yes, here it is:
What makes this recovery plan so important is not just that it will create
or save three and a half million jobs over the next two years, including nearly
60,000 in Colorado. It's that we are putting Americans to work doing the work
that America needs done in critical areas that have been neglected for too long
- work that will bring real and lasting change for generations to come.

Because we know we can't build our economic future on the transportation
and information networks of the past, we are remaking the American landscape
with the largest new investment in our nation's infrastructure since Eisenhower
built an interstate highway system in the 1950s. Because of this investment,
nearly 400,000 men and women will go to work rebuilding our crumbling roads and
bridges, repairing our faulty dams and levees, bringing critical broadband
connections to businesses and homes in nearly every community in America,
upgrading mass transit, and building high-speed rail lines that will improve
travel and commerce throughout the nation.

http://1461days.blogspot.com/2009/02/pr ... ckage.html
Both his speech and his "plan" is absolutely nothing more than a rehash of the same bullshit he was peddling two years ago. It failed then and it will fail again.
at some point. the timeline is not defined.
Our ability to borrow money has already been compromised by our debt load and it will only get worse. We are already well beyond "some point."

You're right, though. I don't have much patience with the filthy scumbags who are destroying this country and the gullible morons like you who enable them.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:I don't have much patience.
We know. You continued to show an inability to look at the issues without becoming emotional. Your recent post only reinforced this matter.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I posted facts both sourced and linked. You have offered up your usual steaming pile of nothing.

I understand. You just aren't informed on the issues which is fine but it does make you look like a complete dumbshit when you try to comment on an issue that you obviously know nothing about.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:I posted facts
no you didn't. you posted loaded comments and judgements. can you not discern between facts and opinions?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Is it a strike just because you say so?

You never explained why you are saying mvscal is wrong about that.

Why do you think our rating was Odowngraded?

:?:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Why are you so emotional? Stop your unhinged assault on Pres__ent Odowngrade. He's just trying to fix the country. Maybe if we do the exact same thing again it might work this time.

PASS THIS JOBS BILL

Let your arms hang freely. You are getting sleepy. You just want to lie down and PASS THIS JOBS BILL.

PASS THIS JOBS BILL RIGHT NOW

PASS THE JOBS BILL....

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

American Recovery Act of 2009

There wasn't one.

American Jobs Act of 2011

There won't be any.

America Jobbed Act

It's an amazing study in human psychology to see numbnuts like Bace leading cheers as the phallus approaches.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:services will have to be cut if we do not raise revenues to do it .
If we taxed all of the top 25 corporations (which make up a huge chunk of all public corporate revenues) at a rate of 100%... it doesn't cover the deficit spending (FACT: for those into the "FACT:" thing).

If we took all of the billionaires in the USA (despite what the top general in the Class Warfare says... Mr. Buffet, who is lying through his teeth to gain support for some as-yet unknown ulterior motive)...

But if we took every billionaire in the US, took everything they owned, and liquidated it for cash to the US Treasury...

It wouldn't cover the debt we racked up this month.

Think about those numbers (aren't you a fucking ACCOUNTANT, Bace?), and tell me which side of the ledger is fucked up.

The "increase revenue" crowd needs to go back to grade school and mix in a math class.

Nice job pulling those voting levers, tards.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dinsdale wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:services will have to be cut if we do not raise revenues to do it .
If we taxed all of the top 25 corporations (which make up a huge chunk of all public corporate revenues) at a rate of 100%... it doesn't cover the deficit spending (FACT: for those into the "FACT:" thing).
so you're saying we would tax 25 corporations to make up for the deficit of the united states? if taxing was the way people decided to raise revenues, we probably have the ability to tax more than 25 outfits.

and if true it would be a fact but the fact wouldn't apply to your argument.

But if we took every billionaire in the US, took everything they owned, and liquidated it for cash to the US Treasury...

It wouldn't cover the debt we racked up this month.
why would we liquidate billionaires? and I'm guessing you're wrong here. forbes tells me the top ten billys could get us 250 million, and that there are 400+ of 'em in the country.

tell me which side of the ledger is fucked up.
I would say we aint got the cash to cover expenses.

The "increase revenue" crowd needs to go back to grade school and mix in a math class.
so is this a stance you take on principle? do you think every tax cut snuck into unrelated legislation should stay just because you are against the concept of raising revenue? if the balance was to cut expenses 99% and to raise revenues by altering tax policy 1% you have a problem? I did not make a statement for or against raising revenues. I merely stated it was possible to do one or the other or a combination.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

poptart wrote: numbnuts like Bace
not very Christian of you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:Is it a strike just because you say so?

You never explained why you are saying mvscal is wrong about that.

Why do you think our rating was Odowngraded?

Bace wrote:not very Christian of you.
This is your response?

You're a fucking joke in here, guy. :lol:

Just sack up and admit you were schooled or stfu, 'tard.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

poptart wrote:
Bace wrote:not very Christian of you.
This is your response?
Yeah. Aren't preachin' the gospel to foreigners? Are you the kind of person who is capable of it?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RAAAACK MV

Bace, you've been absolutely curbstomped in this thread...quit while you're behind.