8th Grade Football -Week 2 Rant

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: 8th Grade Football -Week 2 Rant

Post by Atomic Punk »

Changing hats from beating up homos and tards to help you here.

From your descriptions, the coaches are clueless. The kids are clueless because the coaches are just calling plays. Now listen to me 88, I have a lot of experience that the fags, shit trolls, and the other useless tards say about anything.

Kids at that level don't know what they are doing even if they have great practices in the coaches minds. You don't have Peyton Manning as QB so how do you adjust?

Secondly, what does the defense run? After seeing this and my last year I had a really unathletic squad. I lined up the D-line in all gaps, 2 OL's, one middle LB and 2 corners as most kids at that level cannot throw the ball because they are scared and can't see the defense.

So high schools adopted a Delaware Wing-T offense due to that problem. Very few high QB's can succeed but a guy like Billy Volek from here at Clovis West is a very good backup for Phillip Rivers.

Your coaches are dumber than a tard I'm about to give another beating.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:Now listen to me 88, I have a lot of experience that the fags, shit trolls, and the other useless tards say about anything.
What?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Now listen to me 88, I have a lot of experience that the fags, shit trolls, and the other useless tards say about anything.
What?
I was going out of character to recommend a possible solution for 88. I've gone to so many coaching clinics that it is apparent that the coaching staff doesn't know what they are doing.

Took me a few minutes to understand your response BTW. Very Bace-like.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:
mvscal wrote:
What?
Took me a few minutes to understand your response BTW.
You obviously still don’t understand his response. Your sentence made no sense whatsoever.

88, when my son was younger and competing in sports, I always made it clear to him that I was willing to spend the time to get him there, attend his games and so forth. It was all about him having fun doing something he enjoyed, but that if he ever gave it less than his best effort, he’d be looking for a new activity, because he owed it to his teammates to give it his best.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Goober McTuber wrote:
You obviously still don’t understand his response. Your sentence made no sense whatsoever.
I know enough that when I read things people talking about coaching sports that are living vicariously through their kids... I'm telling you to STFU. I threw 88 a softball/gift to at least solve their defense but he doesn't know what I've just told him. It is so simple but he has no idea what I've told him to do.

You hacks that try to live vicariously through your kids (in your case great grand kids) don't know shit about coaching.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You were a coach? I would never let you anywhere near my child or grandchild. You are a stark raving lunatic.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Gobles, that is a very kind compliment. This is supposed to be a mean place. Anyway, jamming the O-line on defense, putting 2 DE/OL outside, a middle line backer and two corners solves his defensive problem as quarterbacks can't read a defense and throwing the ball has to be timing plays only. Of course I would adjust based upon how the offense lines up. Some of the local JC coaches like what I've done with defenses and blitzes.

The Deleware Wing-T offense is pretty much like running the same running play but they line up in different formations based upon what a defense does. However dumbass (and you are dumb) the defense switches when they see what the offensive formations are. So simple even a dumbass lawyer should understand it.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

AP, I'm sure you can diagram a play. Now, diagram this sentence:
Now listen to me 88, I have a lot of experience that the fags, shit trolls, and the other useless tards say about anything.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Okay Gobles, that was a reference to the fags, shit trolls, etc. that would post in response to me telling 88 how to solve a problem since his "team" gives up a lot of points and has no basic concept of a very simple defensive solution. Usually the fags, shit trolls, etc. come in after I kick their main nicks that post here in the nuts.

What else do you want to know great gramps? I still have ucunt lined up for my amusement later today as his time is cumming when I down 17 beers... or watch 17 TV monitors, or something.

Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Stop gawking at the skanks and get those carts rounded up!
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

See the above post here Goobles? Imus thinks I don't know who has the keys to said shit troll and I have wisely predicted the return since it can't post under its regular name.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

88, I haven't scouted what you've dealt with but just gave an easy defensive solution. I didn't tell you how the defense rotates when they recognize offensive formations. You guys have Peyton Mannings to where you have to go exclusively "man-to-man?" No zone? I actually like your stories though.

(edit): BTW, I would run blitzes from anywhere every play to take said QB out of rhythm.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88, you guys should bring back the 4-6. Unleash the fury! /tomgreen
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Atomic Punk wrote:88, I haven't scouted what you've dealt with but just gave an easy defensive solution. I didn't tell you how the defense rotates when they recognize offensive formations. You guys have Peyton Mannings to where you have to go exclusively "man-to-man?" No zone? I actually like your stories though.

(edit): BTW, I would run blitzes from anywhere every play to take said QB out of rhythm.
Seriously, just shut the fuck up and quit trying to prove yourself. You're already a self-administered failure in life. Suck down that bottle of SoCo tonight and rethink your status in the human race.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack that balst, Ken. You still hanging out in Muskegon COunty, bro?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Bwahahaha. RACK Kennifer's Convertible Volkswagen driving ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I vowed to never again attempt to run a troll after 1 failed effort, but, i'm thinking an AP's proof reader troll might have legs.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Don't sweat it, 88. Just ignore the parents, teach the fundamentals, and have some fun. Remember, they're just kids.

-AP
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Sounds like you at least had a better time than these folks.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... g-to-brawl
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Atomic Punk wrote:Took me a few minutes to understand your response BTW.
What part of the question "What?" didn't you understand? My god, you are a world class jackass.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.