Post by R-Jack »

BTW..........built in Smyrna, Tennessee :bode:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Hey Wags, Paul........SUCK IT!

Post by Goober McTuber »

Very nice car. I've driven a rental.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Nice car. Not quite as useless as the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, so you got that going for you...which is nice.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Go Coogs' wrote:Not quite as useless as the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
Knew you'd come around :wink:

It's used, but not a rental. I was fully ready to buy a new sled and with $15,000 to blow on a down payment, I had plenty of sensible options for a family/commuter car ('sup '11 Mustang). I just couldn't pull the trigger on something that was going to lose value right off the lot AND make payments on it. I have a personal policy. If doing it make you sick to your stomach, don't do it.

So I got a ride that fits my needs, under 30K, under warranty and under $15,000. Hard to argue that I made the wrong choice.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Hey, you're the one who has to drive the badge of shame, so suck it yourself. And I don't give a fuck where it was assembled... by non-union labor.

Nice touch with the American flag flying hanging half mast off your porch in the background.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

oh, and nice plastic wheel covers you got there champ. You had 15 grand to spend and couldn't get some alloy wheels?

Dumbfuck.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Does it have that keyless ignition? If so, that's a totally useless bell or whistle. Otherwise, rode okay when I rented one.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

It's a sweet ride. Very practical and Nissan makes a helluva vehicle.

I'm not as dumb as you all think. I do have a 150 mile round trip to work and back every day, so I drive this...

33mpg, SYNC technology (voice command on iPod and bluetooth), I do all the oil changes myself with MobileOne Fully Synthetic, just changed the tranny fluid, and have no issues at all. I get the tires rotated every 4000 miles and I don't go cheap on the tire either. I'm currently driving with a Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S. It's very smooth and quiet for the long commute. This vehicle gets my full attention b/c I want it to last...and when I mean last, I'm talking half a million miles is my goal.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote:oh, and nice plastic wheel covers you got there champ. You had 15 grand to spend and couldn't get some alloy wheels?

Dumbfuck.
Right, that piece of shit Pontiac (built in Canada) you pine for will implode onto itself at 114K miles, but dammit, it's wheels are shinier. USA! USA! USA!

How on earth did UAW manufacturing fall behind for so long with the expectations of their knob-slurpers like you being so high? :lol:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Now THIS is what you spend 15 large for. I can see myself in those rims.

Sin,
Wigga Wagon
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The 2004 Grand Am the wifey drives just went over 160k miles a while back and i fully expect to get 200k outta' my 07 Grand Prix.

Whatever... buy, drive what you want, and then live every minute in it knowing you're despised by a large segment of your countrymen as you roll down the road.

If you drive a foreign car, you're a disloyal anti-American piece of shit. Sorry, that's just the way it is and always will be. Might as well put a sign on the back saying "I Like It Up The ASS"!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote: you're despised by a large segment of your countrymen
No he isn't.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote:my 07 Grand Prix.
By virtue of that admission, you have owned at least as many cars built on foreign soil in the last 20 years as me.

Don't worry, my foreign car was American too.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Just traded it in 3 months ago. 98 4runner SR5 4x4 257,000K on the ODO. Never had an issue. 4 sets of tires, changed the oil every 5K with Mobile One, Tranny and radiator flush every 45K, 5 batteries, timing belt, water pump and accessory belts changed at 90K and 195K, 4 brake jobs, 4 sets of spark plugs. And the dealer gave me $3800 for trade. Best vehicle I've owned. Traded it in for a 2010 Toyota Sequoia....total piece of shit, luckily I don't have to drive it. But it was assembled in America.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Wags,

Would you have been happy if I went with my first option? A new Ford Fusion?

No word on how shiny the rims were.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

the best vehicle on the road today is what I drive, a 2011 Ford f-150 truck, with the 5.0 V8, hands down, this is one solid truck, and with amsoil synthetic oil, it will run for 1 million miles easy.
nothing beats the F 150, its built ford tough, and if I see your fairy liberal toyota prius? im gonna run you over, and then have a nice meal afterward.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

The Altima is utter shit. Cylinder wall problems, hydraulics on the clutch going out, master cylinders going out, transmission problems, pushbutton start/stop doesnt operate properly sometimes, and car is still on when you think its turned off. There are more problems, but that pretty well sums up what to expect out of those cars....and what most nissan cars experience at one point.

My mother almost bought one of those POS's, but one of my close friends who is a nissan dealership tech talked her out of it. Smart move, as her 07 mustang has about 65k now with absolutely no issues. His list of fucked up things with every nissan model is hilarious, and I have no idea why dumbfucks think this carmaker is "reliable". Even Infinity, the "luxury" division of Nissan, makes shit cars. 350/370Z? Tons of tranny problems.

Overall, the 2 worst automakers are GM and Chrysler/Dodge. It isnt close. Both companies make up the absolute upper echelon of horrid, shit cars. The latest hilarity from a friend at Weseloh Chevy is the fucking steering wheel literally just CAME OFF during someone driving an 09 Equinox. :doh: On the flip side, Ford makes some of the most reliable cars on the planet. Having family/friends that are dealership techs for 5 different car companies gives me a very clear picture of what to expect when buying a car. Mustangs are absolute beasts, and are built rock solid. Same with certain Lexus and Toyota models. They will run well past 200K with routine maintenance and nothing more.

And before you go patting yourself on your hunched back you pot bellied fuckpuppet, get back to the board in a year and let us know what has gone wrong on your Oldtima. If you only have a drivetrain warranty instead of bumper to bumper, you are fucked. EOS.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I find your post complete bullshit, james. Best car I ever had was a Nissan Maxima. No issues at all except the radiator and the speakers. I traded it in when it had 240,000 on it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rack the fukk outta "wigga wagon" :lol: :lol: :lol:

wags, your blind obedience to the UAW is laughable. i suppose you were fine with oba ma buttfukking chrysler secured creditors in the mouf to take car of the UAW. onignog would be proud.

i rented an altima during our left coast roadie two years ago. nice looking, very fun to drive compared to my sonata which is a great car, but boring. the cvt was fun to use in the manual mode when playing speed racer, but, if i was buying one, i'd want a six speed. in auto mode, the cvt's drone is annoying. can't speak to it's reliability other than to say it prolly won't stand up as well as a toyota or honda or even ford which definitely makes the best "american" cars, even if they are made in upper or lower meheeeco. the push button start is a fukking joke. in the two weeks i had it, i don't know how many times i walked away from the car only to find that i left the keys sitting in the console. so i would march back to the car and play find the car keys. this fun game is usually played at home, not in a car which in most cases has a very handy spot for hanging the keys called an ignition switch. of course there are dumbfukkw who will point to the fact that race cars have starter buttons, so they must be cool.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:the best vehicle on the road today is what I drive, a 2011 Ford f-150 truck, with the 5.0 V8, hands down, this is one solid truck, and with amsoil synthetic oil, it will run for 1 million miles easy.
nothing beats the F 150, its built ford tough, and if I see your fairy liberal toyota prius? im gonna run you over, and then have a nice meal afterward.
it could be the best vehicle if you regularly use it as a truck. if you just drive it to work or the mall or maybe work at the mall, it's still a good vehicle, but, it's being driven by a dumbfukk.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Go Coogs' wrote: I'm not as dumb as you all think. I do have a 150 mile round trip to work and back every day.
let's see, 750 miles a week, divided by 34 mpg = 22+ gallons which is around 75 bucks a week. i'm rounding numbers down, btw. you prolly spend more.

assuming it is all freeway, your commute could be an hour, but, it is likely 1.5 hrs each way. i'll go with an hour 15 minutes

that's 12 hours a week, 75 dollars.

if there are decent places to live within 15-20 miles of work AND you plan on working th. ere for long, you are indeed as dumb as we all think.

i will admit one thing. if putting a half million miles on a vehicle is a goal, there is no better way to do it than having a 150 mile daily round trip. me, i'd rather not ever put a half million miles on a rig, simply because i won't have any single car for over 30 years which is what it should take for people not paid to drive to drive that far.

so wags, who's the better patriot? jack and his zipperhead mobile built in tennessee or coogs and his (mexican) american car?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
bradhusker wrote:the best vehicle on the road today is what I drive, a 2011 Ford f-150 truck, with the 5.0 V8, hands down, this is one solid truck, and with amsoil synthetic oil, it will run for 1 million miles easy.
it could be the best vehicle if you regularly use it as a truck. if you just drive it to work or the mall or maybe work at the mall, it's still a good vehicle, but, it's being driven by a dumbfukk.
How could you come to the conclusion that Im a dumbfukk? I just got thru telling you that I drive an F-150, the best vehicle of ANY kind currently on our roads today. Notice I didnt say car? or truck? I said vehicle, because, HANDS DOWN, you cant touch this TANK. Inside, its LUXURY personified, with leather captain's chairs, and all the bells and whistles, ya know, its got all the candy, ive got the "king ranch" model, and let me tell you, this truck is smooth as silk, and a BEAST at the same time.

How does ford do it? how do they make a statement in luxury and utility ALL at the same time?

This coyote 32 valve V8 is THE engine to get, its fuckin amazing, BUT, if thats not enough muscle for ya? guess what? FORD has unleashed a 6.2 free breathing BEAST of a V8, how's that grab ya?

Bottom line? I use amsoil pure synthetic, 0 W30, and I promise you, thats the best oil that money can buy, sure its ten dollars a quart, BUT, when Im at a half a million miles, and your not, come see me.

ANYONE who drives a new F-150, is one smart cookie.

P.S. if I see you in your liberal left wing fairy prius? Im gonna flip you the bird for being a sanctimonius prick.
the ONLY thing your prius does better? better gas mileage, and thats it. otherwise, the ford beats you in every other facet.
and I mean every other possible facet.

OH, and smackaholic? if I see you in your prius? im gonna smashmouth ya, and, have a nice meal afterward.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote: you're despised by a large segment of your countrymen
No he isn't.
obviously wigga wags had a dyslexic moment.

what he meant to say was.....
War Wagon wrote: you're despised by a segment of your large countrymen
he was referring to the other buy mexican/canadian american cheerleader, paul.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote: I'm not as dumb as you all think. I do have a 150 mile round trip to work and back every day.
let's see, 750 miles a week, divided by 34 mpg = 22+ gallons which is around 75 bucks a week. i'm rounding numbers down, btw. you prolly spend more.

assuming it is all freeway, your commute could be an hour, but, it is likely 1.5 hrs each way. i'll go with an hour 15 minutes

that's 12 hours a week, 75 dollars.

if there are decent places to live within 15-20 miles of work AND you plan on working th. ere for long, you are indeed as dumb as we all think.

i will admit one thing. if putting a half million miles on a vehicle is a goal, there is no better way to do it than having a 150 mile daily round trip. me, i'd rather not ever put a half million miles on a rig, simply because i won't have any single car for over 30 years which is what it should take for people not paid to drive to drive that far.

so wags, who's the better patriot? jack and his zipperhead mobile built in tennessee or coogs and his (mexican) american car?

who's the best patriot? thats easy, whoever owns the Mel Gibson classics "the patriot" and, "Braveheart", is CLEARLY a better patriot, PLUS, whoever owns an F-150, is hands down, the finest example of a patriot possible.

whoever said that the USA doesnt make anything worthwhile, has obviously never been behind the wheel of a brand new F-150.

and, whoever hasnt seen the Mel Gibson classics, "the patriot" and "Braveheart", is not a real man, in fact, if you havent seen those two testosterone driven movies, "for guys who like movies", then your probably gay.
a sissy , a fairy., and you belong in a prius, blasting your barry manilow cd's, ya fruit.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
How could you come to the conclusion that Im a dumbfukk? I just got thru telling you that I drive an F-150, the best vehicle of ANY kind currently on our roads today. Notice I didnt say car? or truck? I said vehicle, because, HANDS DOWN, you cant touch this TANK. Inside, its LUXURY personified, with leather captain's chairs, and all the bells and whistles, ya know, its got all the candy, ive got the "king ranch" model, and let me tell you, this truck is smooth as silk, and a BEAST at the same time.

How does ford do it? how do they make a statement in luxury and utility ALL at the same time?

This coyote 32 valve V8 is THE engine to get, its fuckin amazing, BUT, if thats not enough muscle for ya? guess what? FORD has unleashed a 6.2 free breathing BEAST of a V8, how's that grab ya?

Bottom line? I use amsoil pure synthetic, 0 W30, and I promise you, thats the best oil that money can buy, sure its ten dollars a quart, BUT, when Im at a half a million miles, and your not, come see me.

ANYONE who drives a new F-150, is one smart cookie.

P.S. if I see you in your liberal left wing fairy prius? Im gonna flip you the bird for being a sanctimonius prick.
the ONLY thing your prius does better? better gas mileage, and thats it. otherwise, the ford beats you in every other facet.
and I mean every other possible facet.

OH, and smackaholic? if I see you in your prius? im gonna smashmouth ya, and, have a nice meal afterward.
Let me start by saying that the F-one fitty is a fine vehicle, oh, wait, never mind, i already did.

your reading comp ain't all that, is it brad.

i said that it is a great vehicle IF it is used as a truck, regularly. if i was a contractor who needed a reliable vehicle to run around in and regularly had the need for a bed to haul big junk, this would be my pick. BUT if...
smackaholic wrote:... you just drive it to work or the mall or maybe work at the mall, it's still a good vehicle, but, it's being driven by a dumbfukk.
as for the prius, if you have a coogs like commute and it is 95% stop and go urban driving, it is a very good vehicle. if it's all highway, a tdi a small gasser like a fit or even his focus makes more sense. if you are doing the coogscommute in an f-150, you are a special kinda dumbfukk. it all comes down to the right tool for the job.

in my stable i have an '09 sonata which will get nearly double your 150's mileage while carrying twice the passengers in comfort. i will give you that it is not as adept at smashing prii. i also have a '97 ext cab ranger which i bought last year for a grand for the rare occasions i need a pickem up truck. also have an '02 caravan which lil miss smack drives (not terribly well, although she is getting better). it is big, safe, slow and cheap. the perfect thing for a teen to drive, no matter how much they hate it. if you buy your teen something neat and fast because you want them to like you, you should be brought up on charges for being neglectful and a dumbfukk. your teen still won't like you and they never will if they get themselves and a few friends dead in that car.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote: then your probably gay.
when the "board grammarian" calls you out, then YOU'RE probably a dumbfukk.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I, too, am confused by Whitey's UAW honking and his ultra conservatism.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I, too, am confused by Whitey's UAW honking and his ultra conservatism.
nothing confusing at all, mopboy. when you inbreed for generations, cognitive thought becomes a recessive gene.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I, too, am confused by Whitey's UAW honking and his ultra conservatism.
I'm not confused, but amused, by his UAW nut-chugging and the pride for his vehicle built on UAW avoidance.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
hey smack? how's a POS sonata gonna carry double the passengers as my crew cab KING RANCH? I'd love to see the numbers crunched on that riddle.

ALSO, when you get hit in a prius or a hyundai as opposed to getting hit in my King Ranch? lets just say that I have double the air bags that you have, and TONS more sheet metal surrounding me.

smack? do you know how much my King Ranch weighs? put it this way, your sonata doesnt weigh much more than a scooter.
and, thats being genorous.

pleeese, smack, dont bring a hyundai to a F-150 fight, its like bringing a can of mace to a gunfight, or, and this one you'll appreciate, its like bringing patrick swayzee to a steven sagall fight.

patrick was 115 pounds and 5'4 soaking dripping wet with a bunch of quarters in his pockets, so, against steven? he'd be dead, oh wait, sorry, insensitive.

point being, you have the gall and nerve to bring up a hyumdai against a F -150? in strictly engineering terms, the Ford beats your hyumdai every day of the week, and twice on sundays.

what say u?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Brad, you realize cars don't fight, right? They are inanimate objects. Real life is not like those Chevron commercials.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
hey smack? how's a POS sonata gonna carry double the passengers as my crew cab KING RANCH? I'd love to see the numbers crunched on that riddle.

ALSO, when you get hit in a prius or a hyundai as opposed to getting hit in my King Ranch? lets just say that I have double the air bags that you have, and TONS more sheet metal surrounding me.

smack? do you know how much my King Ranch weighs? put it this way, your sonata doesnt weigh much more than a scooter.
and, thats being genorous.

pleeese, smack, dont bring a hyundai to a F-150 fight, its like bringing a can of mace to a gunfight, or, and this one you'll appreciate, its like bringing patrick swayzee to a steven sagall fight.

patrick was 115 pounds and 5'4 soaking dripping wet with a bunch of quarters in his pockets, so, against steven? he'd be dead, oh wait, sorry, insensitive.

point being, you have the gall and nerve to bring up a hyumdai against a F -150? in strictly engineering terms, the Ford beats your hyumdai every day of the week, and twice on sundays.

what say u?
so, it's a KING cab.

my bad.

let me ammend my statement to my sonata will carry the same number of passengers at better than twice the fuel mileage.

what did that rig run you btw? i would guess at least 45K.

maybe you have KCscottindy jack. if so, rack you and enjoy your KING cab as it rolls over prii and other puny cars. i'm a bit closer to the wags end of the economic spectrum, so i will continue to defy death in my lesser rigs.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:Whatever... buy, drive what you want, and then live every minute in it knowing you're despised by a large segment of your countrymen as you roll down the road.
Not a large segment, just a certain segment. And yeah, that's always my #1 priority when walking into a dealership. Not the price, warranty, reliability, or any of that stuff. My #1 concern when buying a vehicle is, how can I appease the out of touch, uneducated, Bud Light quaffing crowd? It's so important to me to make sure that the dipshit who pulls up next to me in his F-150 and his goatee and NRA sticker approve of my ride.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:Brad, you realize cars don't fight, right? They are inanimate objects. Real life is not like those Chevron commercials.
of course they fight jack. why his big bad KING cab could whip our little foreign cars (made by american scab labor) with 2 doors tied behind it's back.

and don't forget the added benefit of penis enhancement.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:
smackaholic wrote: let me ammend my statement
AHA! Gotcha! So you're the dude who does the scrollers for FOX News! That's the way they were spelling 'amend' and 'amendment' repeatedly the other day. Three different pieces, they spelled it 'ammendment'.

Sorry for the spelling smack.
once again, i am foiled for being an extra chromosome ultra right wing extremist knuckledragger who takes his marching orders from faux news.

dammit.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Go Coogs' wrote:I find your post complete bullshit, james. Best car I ever had was a Nissan Maxima. No issues at all except the radiator and the speakers. I traded it in when it had 240,000 on it.
I'll second the bullshit call on Cosmo's post. We just got rid of my wife's Infiniti G20. Which she had driven for the past 16 years. With zero major repairs. She's now driving a G25.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Did you buy a new couch yet?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

jiminphilly wrote:Did you buy a new couch yet?
:lol: :lol:
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I have to say the F150 is the best truck out there hands down. The best truck ever made is the 1999 F250 Powerstroke. In fact, Ford did such a good job on it, that they had to change it up because sales were gonna go down if they kept manufacturing it the same way.

Theres been reports of the 1999 F250 turning over 750,000 miles without any major issues. My stepdad owns one and he said the truck feels like its just breaking in at 150,000 miles. It's a fucking beast.

Smackaholic, my schedule isn't the 9-5 Monday-Friday bullshit. I work 15 days a month (barring overtime) and car pull with another coworker. And yes, the miles are mostly highway. I bought the car in April of '09 w/ 13,000 miles on it. It now has 79,000 miles on it. The car is strictly a communter car. I tote around town in the F-150 any chance I get because it needs to be driven after sitting in the driveway for weeks at a time untouched.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Go Coogs' wrote:I find your post complete bullshit, james.
Who fucking cares.

My younger brother has been a Ford dealership tech for the better part of 7 years, and one of my high school friends has been a Toyota dealership tech for 10+ years now....which has led to meeting thier friends over the years who work at Nissan, Weseloh Chevy/Hummer, and Acura. Overall, a few of the cars from the shit companies do come out right and give relatively little problems. I wasnt basing my post on personal opinion....it was based on the opinions of the techs who have worked on these cars day in and day out for many, many years. And Dins...cant forget the all knowing Dins.

You want something nearly bulletproof? Lexus/Toyota, Honda/Acura, and Ford top that list. EOS. The rest are 2nd tier or lower-including Nissan. Attempting to lump them in with the upper tier of automakers is futile. They simply dont belong there-yet. Chrysler and GM arent even worth fucking mentioning-you truly get what you deserve if you buy thier garbage.