Mock Draft

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Mock Draft

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: I'd support the Chiefs drafting an OT, but with no offseason mini-camps and training camp in jeopardy I'm not sure any offensive player can step right in and contribute. Another pass rusher opposite Hali would be a better option - I'm just not sure who that would be at #21
How about that gimp Tyson Jackson that Pioli drafted with the 3rd pick in 2009 starts to earn his fucking paycheck?

Give me an OT, and please don't let it be somebody that impersonates a revolving door like Brandon Albert.

That, or a WR that can take some attention away from Bowe.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

If Fairley is available at #9 than the Cowboys get him. A better pass rush helps cornerbacks and I am not sure the Prince is the right answer.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Fairley would fit in nicely in Dallas. Apparently he has character issues.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Solid defensive leaders (Ware, James, Brooking and Ratliff) would keep the rook in line. No worries there. Now if it were an offensive player I might be a little concerned but it seems Garrett is going back to the old Johnson roots of coaching, so maybe I wouldn't be sooo worried.