Neptune 1.....Surfer 0

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Neptune 1.....Surfer 0

Post by Diego in Seattle »

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/437279_surfer.html

'Big wave' surfer killed trying to ride a big one (SF Chron)

By HENRY K, LEE
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE

Sion Milosky was always in search of the biggest waves to surf.

The Hawaiian native found those waves on Wednesday at the Mavericks surf break north of Half Moon Bay, Calif., but the swells were just too overwhelming.

Milosky, 35, was killed at about 6 p.m., said a fellow surfer who saw the incident.

Milosky had caught at least six waves before the accident, the surfer said. About a dozen surfers and three people on Jet Skis were out on the water at the time, he said.

Milosky was pronounced dead at Seton Coastside Hospital in Moss Beach. The San Mateo County coroner will determine the cause of death.

Milosky, who lived in Haleiwa, Hawaii, leaves behind a wife and two daughters.

"I love being out on the ocean, not just the freedom that we get just being out there," Milosky told abstractlines.tv in November. "I would love to spend the next couple years searching and, like, maybe trying to really catch the biggest wave. That's like an insane feeling."

He said he wanted to "have fun surfing while I'm still young."

Milosky was named the North Shore Underground Surfer of the Year last month. He used some of the $25,000 prize to fly to Northern California on Sunday.

Mavericks is world-renowned for its big waves, which attract champion surfers for competitions during years in which conditions are right. The three-month window for this year's contest closed Feb. 28 without the event being held.

Milosky is not the first surfer to die at Mavericks. In 1994, surfing superstar Mark Foo of Hawaii drowned there.

On Jan. 21, Jacob Trette, a 30-year-old surfer from Southern California, was found unconscious in the water after a wipeout and spent two days in a medically induced coma at Stanford Hospital. He has since recovered.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Neptune 1.....Surfer 0

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

[ginormous bong hit] At least he died doing what he loved... man. [/ginormous bong hit]
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:[ginormous bong hit] At least he died doing what he loved... man duuude. [/ginormous bong hit]
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:[ginormous bong hit] At least he died doing what he loved... man duuude brrrraaaaaah. [/ginormous bong hit]
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

R-Jack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:[ginormous bong hit] At least he died doing what he loved... man duuude brrrraaaaaah. [/ginormous bong hit]
Actual quote from a fellow surfer: "The last thing I saw was him turn to smile at me, paddle out towards a 40-footer, and that wave took him straight to heaven."

:Gag:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Mavericks? Mark Foo ring a bell?

Dudes dead. sad. does'nt effect me one way or the other...
The only right answer to a fool is silence
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Shouldn't they be renaming it "Gooses" at some point?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Milosky, 35, was killed at about 6 p.m., said a fellow surfer who saw the incident..
since he was at least 30 years too old for you, the only conclusion for your interest is that you must have molested him back in the day
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

I've been out in the water on a heavy day now and then. It's totally freakin scary when it's big and when your caught inside a cleanup set, you better take a deep breath, dive deep and get the hell out of the impact zone...

Jus sayin :)

RIP SM
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

XXXL wrote:I've been out in the water on a heavy day now and then. It's totally freakin scary when it's big and when your caught inside a cleanup set, you better take a deep breath, dive deep and get the hell out of the impact zone...

RIP SM
I wondered when our idiot savant surfer dude would show up. Face-fuck a coral reef, douche-nozzle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:I wondered when our idiot savant surfer dude would show up. Face-fuck a coral reef, douche-nozzle.
There.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Goober McTuber wrote:
XXXL wrote:I've been out in the water on a heavy day now and then. It's totally freakin scary when it's big and when your caught inside a cleanup set, you better take a deep breath, dive deep and get the hell out of the impact zone...

RIP SM
I wondered when our idiot savant surfer dude would show up. Face-fuck a coral reef, douche-nozzle.
^Poser ^
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I wondered when our idiot savant surfer dude would show up. Face-fuck a coral reef, douche-nozzle.
There.
^ Absolute poser ^
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

That was one gnarly wave, Mavs are like shooting a pier at Port San Louis during a tsunami, "totally rad." Sucks he died braaa, Hopefully dude caught a bitch'n curl before he pasted his skull on the rocks. RIP