Antonio Nogmartie calls Brady an a-hole

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Antonio Nogmartie calls Brady an a-hole

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Just happened today. Said "he's an asshole. Fuck him." along with some other choice things.

Wonder how this will play out in the Patriots' locker room?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Antonio Nogmartie calls Brady an a-hole

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wow. That's some real bulletin board shit, there.

Go fuck yourself, moron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

He felt threatened by Brady ever since he went gunning for the league lead in bastards.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Does anyone really think this will cause NE to play harder or prepare more? :? This whole bulletin board material thing is so overrated.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said, according to the report. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Cromartie is a fucking idiot
get out, get out while there's still time
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Does anyone really think this will cause NE to play harder or prepare more? :? This whole bulletin board material thing is so overrated.

Agreed
Go Patriots! ! ! !
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Does anyone really think this will cause NE to play harder or prepare more?
Let's just say I wouldn't want to be Nogtonio Bastardfactory this weekend. Will they play harder or prepare more? Probably not. Will they give him a little extra mustard? You bet.

These guys didn't get to this level without being highly competitive so when you call out the best QB in the league, he will come out looking to rub your nose in your own stupidity.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:These guys didn't get to this level without being highly competitive so when you call out the best QB in the league, he will come out looking to rub your nose in your own stupidity.
45-3 should've done that.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No one ever said he was smart. Maybe he ought to give Anthony Smith a ring find out how that whole "let's call out the best QB in the league" worked out for him. I'm sure BSmack remembers. It wasn't pretty.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:No one ever said he was smart. Maybe he ought to give Anthony Smith a ring find out how that whole "let's call out the best QB in the league" worked out for him. I'm sure BSmack remembers. It wasn't pretty.
Smith was the weak link to begin with. There's a reason he's not in the league any more. What? You think Brady WOULDN'T have picked on him if he had just made sure to fluff Brady some more?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

They wouldn't have frenzied on him the way they did if he had just kept his mouth shut. They made it their mission to personally humiliate that poor clown. They'll do the same to Bastardfactory even though he isn't quite the weakest link in the secondary.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

mvscal wrote:They wouldn't have frenzied on him the way they did if he had just kept his mouth shut. They made it their mission to personally humiliate that poor clown. They'll do the same to Bastardfactory even though he isn't quite the weakest link in the secondary.
Exactly. The person that should be shitting bricks is their free safety. He's freakin horrible when it comes to rolling over and constantly takes bad angles. He'll be choking on some deep balls throughout the game.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:They wouldn't have frenzied on him the way they did if he had just kept his mouth shut. They made it their mission to personally humiliate that poor clown. They'll do the same to Bastardfactory even though he isn't quite the weakest link in the secondary.
You're a god damned idiot if you think Brady wouldn't have picked on Anthony Smith in that game under any circumstances. He was BY FAR the weak link in that secondary. The only difference Smith's comments made was that when his pea sized game couldn't back up his alligator sized mouth, Brady was there to point a finger at him and run a little smack. Only idiot announcers and credulous tards like yourself could possibly think that an NFL team would completely change their game plan to pick on a player when a better option already existed.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, of course. They are all emotionless automatons who simply go through the motions of preparation and execution and under no circumstances would they ever look for opportunities to show up an opponent who ran his mouth at them.

Dumbfuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Yes, of course. They are all emotionless automatons who simply go through the motions of preparation and execution and under no circumstances would they ever look for opportunities to show up an opponent who ran his mouth at them.

Dumbfuck.

Different sport, but one of my all-time favorites...

Who?

Sin,
Kobe Bryant

To this day, all of my friends refer to Raja Bell as "Who?"
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Yes, of course. They are all emotionless automatons who simply go through the motions of preparation and execution and under no circumstances would they ever look for opportunities to show up an opponent who ran his mouth at them.

Dumbfuck.
The opportunity was there because Smith sucked. He was Roy Williams minus the hitting ability. All he ever cared about was blowing up guys in the run game. That he ran his mouth just made it all the easier for dumbfucks like yourself to say "See what happens when you call out Brady?" Of course what you fail to notice is that Brady has picked on and burnt a whole bunch of DBs who never said a fucking word to or about him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

When you make things personal (and Cromartie has done that), the people you have offended are going to give the knife an extra twist whenever they get the chance. It's human nature.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:When you make things personal (and Cromartie has done that), the people you have offended are going to give the knife an extra twist whenever they get the chance. It's human nature.
Oh sure, Brady will taunt Cromartie if and when he burns him. But did you seriously think they would throw away from Cromartie to begin with? Cromartie might just as well walk around with a kick me sign playing opposite of Revis.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He isn't the weakest link in the Jets secondary but you won't know that from watching the game tomorrow.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:He isn't the weakest link in the Jets secondary but you won't know that from watching the game tomorrow.
Great call Karnac. :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He walked the walk today, so I guess he can talk he wants.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:... so I guess he can talk he wants.
I see you're literally at a loss for words after that game.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Toddowen wrote:This is going to be a laugh of a game. I don't know what's going to have me rolling on the floor more:

"LT" wanting to redeem himself in the post season :lol:

or

Sanchez outdueling Brady :lol:

or

Ryan outsmarting Belichek :lol:

I'm only watching this one for the laugh factor.
To answer your statements.....1) yes he did, 2) yes he did, and 3) yes he did

And the Jets dressing room was where you heard the laughter.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:He walked the walk today, so I guess he can talk he wants.

the fact that the Jets won does not alleviate the fact that Cromartie is still an idiot
get out, get out while there's still time