Hey Gee, you POS

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Hey Gee, you POS

Post by SunCoastSooner »

TCU gets last laugh on Ohio State

Multiple billboards congratulating TCU on its Rose Bowl victory popped up in Columbus, Ohio, several days after the Horned Frogs defeated Wisconsin 21-19.

The billboards seem to be a jab at Ohio State president E. Gordon Gee, who had made derogatory comments about the quality of non-automatic qualifying schools such as TCU and Boise State.

"I do know, having been both a Southeastern Conference president and a Big Ten president, that it's like murderer's row every week for these schools," Gee said in late November. "We do not play the Little Sisters of the Poor. We play very fine schools on any given day.

"So I think until a university runs through that gauntlet that there's some reason to believe that they not be the best teams to [be] in the big ballgame."

The message on 20 electronic billboards in the Columbus area reads:

"Congratulations to TCU for their Rose Bowl victory

-- Little Sisters of the Poor"

At least Ohio State fared better than fellow Big Ten member Wisconsin in its bowl game Tuesday. The Buckeyes defeated Arkansas 31-26 in the Sugar Bowl.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Hey Gee, you POS

Post by L45B »

That's pretty funny, although I doubt most people in Columbus even know what TCU stands for let alone care, if they do.

I'm just happy they didn't put up the billboard in Ann Arbor. Wouldn't want to give that idiot AD of theirs any bright ideas of interviewing a pretty damned good football coach.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

L45B wrote:That's pretty funny, although I doubt most people in Columbus even know what TCU stands for let alone care, if they do.

I'm just happy they didn't put up the billboard in Ann Arbor. Wouldn't want to give that idiot AD of theirs any bright ideas of interviewing a pretty damned good football coach.
Why would they put it up in AA when the fool with mint shoes resides in Cbus?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Gee's point was not that schools like TCU and BSU couldn't beat anyone on a given day. He was saying that their road to get to bowl games was quite easier than that of a Big Ten or SEC school.
Just shut up already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:road to get to bowl games was quite easier than that of a Big Ten or SEC school.

Marshall, Ohio, EMU, Indiana, Minnesota...

a true murderers' row.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Gee's point was not that schools like TCU and BSU couldn't beat anyone on a given day. He was saying that their road to get to bowl games was quite easier than that of a Big Ten or SEC school.

Oh yeah, that was blatantly obvious by the bowl records of the big conferences compared to the Mountain West... oh wait, no it wasn't. :paul:

Maybe if they would have lined up to get plunger fucked by a Florida Directional school like the Georgia Bulldogs they could garner your respect as a conference, instead they just chose to line up and actually win their BCS bowl game against Big 10 competition while going 4-1 in bowl games.

Tell me Sam, can you tell me which conference has the best winning percentage this bowl season?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote: That's what the man was saying.

As the teams he was defending jammed the phone lines of every weathervane they could find.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:That's not his point.

It's the path the schools take to get to the bowl game he was referring to. He was saying these schools wouldn't even be in the bowl conversation if they were playing a real 8-game conference schedule instead of playing the "sisters of the poor".

The sisters of the poor were able to go 4-1 against in their bowl games while the SEC was busy having teams get their offenses annaly sodomized by a Florida directional school.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: That's what the man was saying.

As the teams he was defending jammed the phone lines of every weathervane they could find.
Yes, while TCU and BSU played 8 games against those types of teams, SEC and Big Ten teams set up 3 games each against them.
Crazy because the TCU schedule I saw showed them playing 7 teams who played in bowls, those teams having a winning record in them, numerous of them being OOC games, and playing in the conference with the best bowl winning percentage this season... oh and none of them getting ass pounded by a Florida directional school.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote: Yes, while TCU and BSU played 8 games against those types of teams, SEC and Big Ten teams set up 3 games each against them.
I'm sure Nevada, AF, and Utah are shaking in their boots at the though of playing Vandy and Ole Miss.

You just can't get those balls out of your mouth, can you?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:Okay, SCS. You're right. The MWC and the WAC are far tougher than the Big Ten, SEC, and Big 12.

Nice attempt at changing the subject after your stupid errors were pointed out.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dinsdale wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: Yes, while TCU and BSU played 8 games against those types of teams, SEC and Big Ten teams set up 3 games each against them.
I'm sure Nevada, AF, and Utah are shaking in their boots at the though of playing Vandy and Ole Miss.

You just can't get those balls out of your mouth, can you?
Or even Kentucky, Georgia, and Tennessee for that matter.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dinsdale wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Okay, SCS. You're right. The MWC and the WAC are far tougher than the Big Ten, SEC, and Big 12.

Nice attempt at changing the subject after your stupid errors were pointed out.
TCU - played 7 teams who played in bowls.
Alabama - played 7 teams who played in bowls.
Auburn - played 6 teams who played in bowls.
South Carolina - played 7 teams who played in bowls.
Ohio State - Played 6 teams who played in bowls.
Michigan State played 7 teams who played in bowl games.
Wisconsin - played 5 teams who played in bowl games.

Anyone else here noticing a trend here or is it just me?

Keep spinning SamUnwise. :waz:
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:Why is this so hard to understand?

8 conference games. Big Ten, SEC, Big 12, whoever. Tougher than 8 conference games against shitty WAC and MWC teams.

That's what the man was saying.

Good god.
We get that part Sam, but the Big 10 had a few nice teams and some very poor teams on the bottom for Gee's school to feast on (Ohio State did not beat a Big 10 team who finished above .500 in league play).

What is not so hard to understand is that TCU beat the Big 10 representative in the Rose Bowl.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: Tell me Sam, can you tell me which conference has the best winning percentage this bowl season?
Hmmm. Well I do know the SEC is batting 1.000 against the Big 12.

Enjoy...
And that pertains to TCU how?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Crazy because the TCU schedule I saw showed them playing 7 teams who played in bowls, those teams having a winning record in them, numerous of them being OOC games, and playing in the conference with the best bowl winning percentage this season... oh and none of them getting ass pounded by a Florida directional school.
They had 7 bowl teams on their schedule??? Great. Let's take a look at that world beater of a schedule:

Oregon State
Tenn. Tech
Baylor
SMU
Colorado State
Wyoming
BYU
Air Force
UNLV
Utah
San Diego State
New Mexico

Since well over half of Division I schools become "bowl teams", a better measuring stick might be how many ranked teams were on their schedule? What was it? Two? Oregon State and Utah were ranked at the time they played...anyone else? And Oregon State ended up a sub .500 team who wasn't even bowl eligible. Utah was exposed and dropped like a lead balloon from that lofty #5 ranking...a loss to Notre Dame will do that to you. And how did those "7 bowl teams" perform in their shit bowls?

I'm not dissin' TCU. They beat a good Wisconsin team in the Rose Bowl, but don't try to say they played a tougher schedule on their way to an undefeated season that any number of teams could have accomplished playing that same tough schedule. It's always possible for a shitty conference to produce a team that can compete with any school in the country, as is the case for TCU and Boise State, but don't try saying that they play a tough schedule. Of course you're the guy who believes Oklahoma State is still the best wrestling program in the country, even though Iowa has won 23 national titles since 1975, so I shouldn't be surprised that you think TCU plays a tougher schedule based on "bowl teams" on their regular season schedule. :roll:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
They had 7 bowl teams on their schedule??? Great. Let's take a look at that world beater of a schedule:

Oregon State
Tenn. Tech
Baylor
SMU
Colorado State
Wyoming
BYU
Air Force
UNLV
Utah
San Diego State
New Mexico

Since well over half of Division I schools become "bowl teams", a better measuring stick might be how many ranked teams were on their schedule? What was it? Two? Oregon State and Utah were ranked at the time they played...anyone else? And Oregon State ended up a sub .500 team who wasn't even bowl eligible. Utah was exposed and dropped like a lead balloon from that lofty #5 ranking...a loss to Notre Dame will do that to you. And how did those "7 bowl teams" perform in their shit bowls?

I'm not dissin' TCU. They beat a good Wisconsin team in the Rose Bowl, but don't try to say they played a tougher schedule on their way to an undefeated season that any number of teams could have accomplished playing that same tough schedule. It's always possible for a shitty conference to produce a team that can compete with any school in the country, as is the case for TCU and Boise State, but don't try saying that they play a tough schedule. Of course you're the guy who believes Oklahoma State is still the best wrestling program in the country, even though Iowa has won 23 national titles since 1975, so I shouldn't be surprised that you think TCU plays a tougher schedule based on "bowl teams" on their regular season schedule. :roll:
Yeah look at their schedule and the teams they played and the games they lost. Between TCU, Utah, Air Force, and San Diego State there were a combined two loses to teams who weren't ranked at the time and six of their losses were to top 10 teams in mostly close games.

San Diego State's only had one close game outside of that group that wasn't against a ranked team, damn near beat Mizzou in Columbia, and didn't have a single team hold them under 24 points to include the BCS opponents they faced and TCU.

Air Force had four losses; three of those losses to teams ranked in the top 10 at the time of the game, gave Oklahoma a BCS game winner everything they could handle right down to final whistle in Norman.

Utah had a let down game against Notre Dame and other than that only lost to two top ten teams.

TCU beat teams from the Pac 10, Big 12 (a bowl qualifying team from the Big 12 at that), and the Big 10 co-champion.

The Mountain West was easily better than at least 1/3 of the BCS AQ conferences (ACC and Big East).
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:...Of course you're the guy who believes Oklahoma State is still the best wrestling program in the country, even though Iowa has won 23 national titles since 1975...
http://www.themat.com/section.php?secti ... ingID=1257

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/rankings/college/Team

Question for you Mace... Can you name the only two schools in College wrestling who have NEVER finished outside of the top 10 at the NCAA Championships? I'll give you a hint they're both in the same state and it isn't Iowa...

Can you name the only college to have won a national title in every single decade since the NCAA started hosting the NCAA wrestling championships? I'll give you a hint it isn't Iowa.

How is that guarantee that Iowa would win the national title this season you made last spring turning out for you? :lol: While Iowa struggles to finish no better than fourth at the only major competition it has competed in this season (congrats Mizzou on the Ken Kraft Midlands Title BTW) Oklahoma State is undefeated in duals while winning every team competition it has competed in. Extraordinary showing the Hawkeyes had at the Kaufman-Brand Open with their two champs... compared to the six champions Oklahoma State produced.

Oklahoma State 34 titles > Iowa 23 titles.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

TCU beat teams from the Pac 10,
Yes, a 5-7 Oregon State team who was grossly overrated at #24 at the time they played.
Big 12 (a bowl qualifying team from the Big 12 at that),
Yep, a 7-6 Baylor team who lost their bowl game to a 6-6 Illinois squad. At least they allowed the Illini to finish above .500, at 7-6.
and the Big 10 co-champion.
Yes, and I've already given them their props for that. I didn't say that TCU couldn't hang with the big boys....they've proven that they can....just that they didn't have to beat anybody to get to that game....and if you're hanging your hat on Baylor and Oregon State, thanks for proving my point.
The Mountain West was easily better than at least 1/3 of the BCS AQ conferences (ACC and Big East).
I don't know that they're "better", but probably just as good, but there are some I-AA conferences that could make that same claim.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Mace wrote:...Of course you're the guy who believes Oklahoma State is still the best wrestling program in the country, even though Iowa has won 23 national titles since 1975...

Question for you Mace... Can you name the only two schools in College wrestling who have NEVER finished outside of the top 10 at the NCAA Championships? I'll give you a hint they're both in the same state and it isn't Iowa...

Can you name the only college to have won a national title in every single decade since the NCAA started hosting the NCAA wrestling championships? I'll give you a hint it isn't Iowa.

How is that guarantee that Iowa would win the national title this season you made last spring turning out for you? :lol: While Iowa struggles to finish no better than fourth at the only major competition it has competed in this season (congrats Mizzou on the Ken Kraft Midlands Title BTW) Oklahoma State is undefeated in duals while winning every team competition it has competed in. Extraordinary showing the Hawkeyes had at the Kaufman-Brand Open with their two champs... compared to the six champions Oklahoma State produced.

Yeah, Okie State has won more titles, if you want to go back to the beginning of time, but how about more recent history? How many titles has Okie State won since 1975? How many have they won in the last decade? I don't remember of making a "guarantee" that Iowa would win it this year...but I don't doubt that I did, and, no, they probably won't. That doesn't diminish the fact that Gable, Zalesky, and Brands have dominated the wrestling scene for the past 35 years.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:Yes, a 5-7 Oregon State team who was grossly overrated at #24 at the time they played.
I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing, just pointing out that OS lost their best player early in the season.

Blame Riley for becoming way too dependent on 2 guys to provide 90% of the offense.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Yeah, Okie State has won more titles, if you want to go back to the beginning of time, but how about more recent history? How many titles has Okie State won since 1975? How many have they won in the last decade? I don't remember of making a "guarantee" that Iowa would win it this year...but I don't doubt that I did, and, no, they probably won't. That doesn't diminish the fact that Gable, Zalesky, and Brands have dominated the wrestling scene for the past 35 years.

You sound like Thug U. Fan talking about football... and since 1975 Oklahoma State still has seven titles including a four in a row. They're also dominating this season... you know the season where you guaranteed the entire board an Iowa National title. Oklahoma State has seven wrestlers in the top 10 of their weight class and two ranked #1, Iowa has just a single wrestler on it's entire squad who is ranked in the top 10 of his weight class in the country; Oklahoma even has six in the top ten. Oklahoma State has beat three top 10 teams in duals this season and won every tournament they have participated in. Iowa on the other hand hasn't even wrestled a top ten team and struggled in every tournament they have gone to.

Both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State will finish higher at the NCAA championships than Iowa will this season. Hell Iowa is in danger of not even having NCAA qualifiers at 125, 149, 174, and Heavy weight. Probably will sneak in seven or eight to the NCAA tourny while both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State send all ten grapplers to the big mat as they both have more times than any other institutions (Iowa State is third in that category, Penn State 4th, and Lehigh 5th, all ahead of Iowa at 6th in that statistic).

Oklahoma State has more titles than Iowa, has had more individual national champions, more Olympians, sent a wrestler to the NCAA tourny at every weight class more times than any other program, and never finished outside of the top 10 at the national tournament (something Iowa can't even come close to claiming).
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'm not going to continue the thread hijacking since no one here gives two shits about the sport except you and me. Props to OSU for winning 7 national titles in the last 35 years while Iowa won 23. Yep, those cowboys have totally dominated the sport for the last 3 and a half decades. :roll:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote: I don't remember of making a "guarantee" that Iowa would win it this year...but I don't doubt that I did...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35114&hilit=wrestli ... homa+State

Just like I said back in March while you were predicting numerous more national titles by Iowa in a row. Most of the major powers were too young to be able to compete with a seven senior Iowa team in the tourny and both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State would likely finish above them this season... you did everything short of calling me a moron for even insinuating such an absurd thought. Yet here we are this season with Oklahoma and Oklahoma State looking like front runners with Cornell and Boise State for the title and nobody with a sane mind or an inkling about the sport even considering Iowa a contender with only one top ten wrestler and four weight classes in danger of not having an NCAA qualifier.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Mace wrote: I don't remember of making a "guarantee" that Iowa would win it this year...but I don't doubt that I did...

Just like I said back in March while you were predicting numerous more national titles by Iowa in a row. Most of the major powers were too young to be able to compete with a seven senior Iowa team in the tourny and both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State would likely finish above them this season... you did everything short of calling me a moron for even insinuating such an absurd thought. Yet here we are this season with Oklahoma and Oklahoma State looking like front runners with Cornell and Boise State for the title and nobody with a sane mind or an inkling about the sport even considering Iowa a contender with only one top ten wrestler and four weight classes in danger of not having an NCAA qualifier.
You're only proving yourself to be a stupid fucking Okie here. Yes, I predicted numerous more national titles for Iowa "for years to come", not consecutive years. Show me where I "guarantee" a national title for Iowa this year, or just shut the fuck up and quit lying. I skimmed through the thread and could find no such claim. I called you a "moron" because you refused to admit that Iowa was the most dominating team over the past 35 years, and I'll stand by that statement, just as you have to admit that OSU only won 7 titles over the last 35 years while Iowa won 23, which, for anyone with half a fucking brain, would mean that Iowa was the dominant team during the past 3 and a half decades of the sport. End of fucking story....unless you want to fabricate some more lies.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

You're only proving yourself to be a stupid fucking Okie here. Yes, I predicted numerous more national titles for Iowa "for years to come", not consecutive years. Show me where I "guarantee" a national title for Iowa this year, or just shut the fuck up and quit lying. I skimmed through the thread and could find no such claim. I called you a "moron" because you refused to admit that Iowa was the most dominating team over the past 35 years, and I'll stand by that statement, just as you have to admit that OSU only won 7 titles over the last 35 years while Iowa won 23, which, for anyone with half a fucking brain, would mean that Iowa was the dominant team during the past 3 and a half decades of the sport. End of fucking story....unless you want to fabricate some more lies.
Your exact words were the elite program in the country and be there for years to come. Iowa isn't even a threat this season and that doesn't qualify as the elite program in the country.

Iowa isn't a danger this season or next. They don't have shit on the mat this year. Enjoy Okie State ass pounding you in eight days. Hell I don't even think Iowa will finish in the top three of their conference tourny this year. They would almost certainly finish fourth in the Big 8 and that's with considering them the 6th team; Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Missouri are all better than Iowa this season (Missouri has already proved it at the Midlands). It will take everything Iowa can muster to finish in the top 10 this season at the national tourny... a placement that Oklahoma and Oklahoma State have never finished below in their entire program's history (a place that Iowa has been below as recently as 2002 and 2003). Oklahoma State NEVER has a down year like Iowa does. They have only finished outside the top 5 three times in the last 25 years and never finished outside the top ten.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Oh, so I didn't make a "guarantee" of Iowa winning the tournament this year? Thanks, I didn't think so. Iowa will remain an elite wrestling power for years to come.....feel free to quote me on that....but don't try moving the goal post here to talk about top 5 finishes, because that was never part of anything I said. Iowa is in a rebuilding year...just like Okie State was last year....big fucking deal. They'll return to the top soon enough.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

I would like to note that Iowa's recent championships are tainted with Hokie blood, as their coach and numerous All-Americans were pilfered from Virginia Tech's briefly respectable wrasslin program. The end.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

stuckinia wrote:I would like to note that Iowa's recent championships are tainted with Hokie blood, as their coach and numerous All-Americans were pilfered from Virginia Tech's briefly respectable wrasslin program. The end.
What are you whining about? I see VT was still able to beat Okie State in the National Duals. :lol:

Besides that, Brands was just returning home to Iowa.
Last edited by Mace on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Duals, not duels.

Sorry. That one grates on my nerves.
Sorry about that. Fixed it for ya, Frozen.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:Oh, so I didn't make a "guarantee" of Iowa winning the tournament this year? Thanks, I didn't think so. Iowa will remain an elite wrestling power for years to come.....feel free to quote me on that....but don't try moving the goal post here to talk about top 5 finishes, because that was never part of anything I said. Iowa is in a rebuilding year...just like Okie State was last year....big fucking deal. They'll return to the top soon enough.
Oklahoma State's rebuilding year they finished 7th in the country and sent all ten of their wrestlers to the national tourney, Oklahoma's they finished 6th and sent all ten to the national tourney... In Iowa's they almost certainly won't finish in the top ten and will consider it rather fortunate if they have representatives in eight weight classes.
Mace wrote:
stuckinia wrote:I would like to note that Iowa's recent championships are tainted with Hokie blood, as their coach and numerous All-Americans were pilfered from Virginia Tech's briefly respectable wrasslin program. The end.
What are you whining about? I see VT was still able to beat Okie State in the National Duals. :lol:

Besides that, Brands was just returning home to Iowa.
Tell me you saw the line up Oklahoma State wrestled with, right? Jamal Parks wrestled injured, Freiking was held out at 141, and Patterson held out at 171. They still only lost by 2 points.

All this at secondary dual tourney (despite the name) when they are getting prepared for a home stretch where they are going to be facing five top 10 ranked teams (none of them being named Iowa even though they are on the schedule) in their final 8 duels and the toughest conference tourney in the land... And please don't even try and make it out that the Big 10 tourney is more difficult than the Big 12. The Big 12 has 26 wrestlers in the top 10 of their weight classes amongst five teams while the Big 10 has 23 in the top 10 among all eleven teams. The opening rounds and wrestleback rounds are far more difficult to advance and accumulate points in the Big 12 than the Big 10. The Big 12 will finish with the highest average placement in the country at the national tourney as it has almost ever year since time immemorial.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Okie State lost to VT. E.O.S. I don't give a shit what pussies they sent out on the mat.

Iowa is in a rebuiding year but if you think they're going to disappear from the wrestling elite, you're fucking nuts.

Feel free to continue argueing with yourself about which conference tournament is the toughest. :roll:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:That's what the man was saying.

Good god.

good god is right.....in my later years I've come to the conclusion that when you say something stupid, just own up to your own idiocy and move on....

gee on the other hand spent the next few weeks trying to defend his stupidity until finally he admitted it was a stupid thing to say....could have saved himself a lot of time
get out, get out while there's still time
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:Okie State lost to VT. E.O.S. I don't give a shit what pussies they sent out on the mat.

Iowa is in a rebuiding year but if you think they're going to disappear from the wrestling elite, you're fucking nuts.

Feel free to continue argueing with yourself about which conference tournament is the toughest. :roll:

Yeah the same Virginia Tech that is ranked higher than Iowa as of this morning in both major polls. :meds:
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Yeah the same Virginia Tech that is ranked higher than Iowa as of this morning in both major polls. :meds:
If I were claiming that Iowa should be more highly ranked, you'd have a point. You don't, dumbfuck.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mace wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Yeah the same Virginia Tech that is ranked higher than Iowa as of this morning in both major polls. :meds:
If I were claiming that Iowa should be more highly ranked, you'd have a point. You don't, dumbfuck.
Like I said... Oklahoma and Oklahoma State have never finished outside the top ten at the NCAA tourney... EVER; Iowa will likely do so for the third time in the last 11 tournaments this season. But hey y'all are the elite end all be all over Oklahoma State even though they have more overall titles and just as many the last decade as Iowa.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I guess you were right, Suncoast, Iowa really does suck at wrestling this season. Hell, they only managed a 15-15 tie on the road at Okie State that snapped a 69 dual meet win streak for the Hawkeyes. Damn, they really do suck.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Why don’t you “grapplers” take this gay-assed thread to the wrestling forum.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Goober McTuber wrote:Why don’t you “grapplers” take this gay-assed thread to the wrestling forum.
Your presence makes this thread gay enough for wrestling posts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Good one, KC Mace.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim