Who is online

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Who is online

Post by poptart »

Who is online
In total there are 12 users online :: 3 registered, 3 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:46 pm

Registered users: Bizzarofelice, mvscal, Raydah James, Screw_Michigan

:shock:

Talk to me.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Who is online

Post by War Wagon »

as if you could fag up this forum any further.

Lames was run, how about you take care of the business at hand?

Clean up the stupid stickies... you're a mod, right? Do you need Scott to hold your hand or do you need him to do it for you?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote: Clean up the stupid stickies... you're a mod, right? Do you need Scott to hold your hand or do you need him to do it for you?
Jesus. Is this that time of the month for you, Whitey?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tampon Wagon wrote:Clean up the stupid stickies... you're a mod, right?
If you're talking about S_M's thread, I didn't sticky that.
If another m0d did (S_M) ... oh well.

Other than that thread being stickied, which perhaps it shouldn't, I see no problem.

In other words, eat a fat dick.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I stickied that thread 'Tard just to twist the knife in Whitey's back. I also did a bit of "house cleaning" to satiate him. I don't know what he's crying about.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I stickied that thread 'Tard just because I'm an attention whore.
FTFY
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

James is an entertaining poster to this board. I figured after the 'Duhs got lucky enough to beat the Chiefs, my man would chime in. C'MON JAMES, SHOW YOURSELF!
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

I'm lurking around a little, my brothers. As far as the NFL goes, just kicking my feet up and watching the usual mess of my Raiders (some deece talent on defense...still need a line and a qb) and the unreal mess GODell and his cronies are turning the league into. It has become nearly unwatchable with flags and fines being thrown everywhere for any little bullshit helmet to helmet contact or touching of a qb...especially the 'chosen ones' in Fivehead Manning and Beiber Brady.

I'd be just fine with a work stoppage-the salaries, the suits, and the commisioners (including Tags) have all done a fine job of fucking up what was once a great league. A nice humbling of these dumbfucks is just what the doctor ordered.

Maybe then, a middle class family could actually afford to attend a game without having to take out a second mortgage. We'll see, huh?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...nice semi-rant, we've missed you brother.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Raydah James wrote:It has become nearly unwatchable with flags and fines being thrown everywhere for any little bullshit helmet to helmet contact or touching of a qb.
Preach on, brother. In KC, they are flagging players for not touching QBs... junk, that is. Who wants to watch that?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Where have you been RJ? Off making a family or what?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Raydah James wrote:.....the unreal mess GODell and his cronies are turning the league into. It has become nearly unwatchable with flags and fines being thrown everywhere for any little bullshit helmet to helmet contact or touching of a qb...especially the 'chosen ones' in Fivehead Manning and Beiber Brady.

I'd be just fine with a work stoppage-the salaries, the suits, and the commisioners (including Tags) have all done a fine job of fucking up what was once a great league.
Couldn't agree more. More often than not the games are unwatchable, either totally one sided or just plain old ugly, and that doesn't take into account the massive flags and bullshit interpretation rules that the league has put into effect. Thursday night games are more often than not abominations, likely because each team has just a few days to prepare, even less if you're the road team that has to use a day for travel. The NFL has completed the transition to BAD, Bank Another Dollar League. Nothing is above compromise for mo money. :bode:

Sad.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Raydah James wrote:I'm lurking around a little, my brothers.
jeezuz, look at what the cat dragged in

s'up RJ?
get out, get out while there's still time
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Raydah James wrote:It has become nearly unwatchable with flags and fines being thrown everywhere for any little bullshit helmet to helmet contact or touching of a qb.
Preach on, brother. In KC, they are flagging players for not touching QBs... junk, that is. Who wants to watch that?
Frankly your sick fixation on that subject scares me....it clearly must appeal to you if you keep insisting on posting it. :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

James wrote:As far as the NFL goes, just kicking my feet up and watching the usual mess of my Raiders
Things have gone south badly the last two weeks.
Went into the BI week having won 4 of 5 (3 in a row) and looking like they'd turned to corner and become respectable again.
Came back from the week off and realized, "Oh yes, we're the Raiders."

Just HORRIBLE last week v. the Dolphins at home in a game that they really needed to win.
Inexcusable effort.

MUST win @ SD this week.
Yeah, good luck with that, the way the Chargers are playing now.

Good takes on the state of the NFL, James.
I'm closing in on putting my NFL watching days to bed.
I've been saying it for a few years now - the powers-that-be have gradually spoiled the league, spoiled the competition, and it's become much too much of a farce.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote: I also did a bit of "house cleaning"...
It's a start.

yeah, I was on the rag, but I dislike having to scroll down half a page to find a current topic. Stickies are worse than useless. If a thread deserves attention, people will find it and don't need mods pushing buttons just because they can.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

War Wagon wrote:Clean up the stupid stickies
Screw_Michigan wrote:did a bit of "house cleaning"
Is just me or shouldn’t “NFL Week 13” be a sticky?
The only stickies should be
NFL Picks
3 Best Bets
Loser Pool
Confidence Pool (if we had one)
Either that or move all the pools back to the NFL Picks Forum
My 2 cents

Sorry, back on topic…Hey James what’s up?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't check the Salary Cap thread, so I don't know what's going on there.

Whitey, the stickies are for easy access for game players. Just like the wife.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:I've been saying it for a few years now - the powers-that-be have gradually spoiled the league, spoiled the competition, and it's become much too much of a farce.
What does "spoiled the competition.. a farce" even mean? The rules have changed over the years, yes. Teams have adapted to the rule changes, and in theory, most are held to the same standard. Correct? Why is it the league's fault that your shit franchise is mismanaged, from top to bottom? Why is it the league's fault that Oakland has shit drafts, shit coaches, and shit players? Why is it the league's fault that your once proud franchise has become a punch line? Why is it the league’s fault that you can’t settle on a decent QB? Was JaHappyMeal Russell somehow the league’s fault too? Spoiled the competition? A farce? Get over yourself, you pathetic fucking loser. Would you be saying the same thing if your shit fucking franchise was flourishing in the “New NFL?” Your team of woebegone misfits sucks and you’re unhappy about that. I get that. It’s gotta suck knowing you have no fucking chance at making the playoffs come October of every year.

Spoiled the competition? A farce? Your team sucks. That is real.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

lol

I've been steadily backing my team in here over the past 8 shit Raider seasons, haven't I?
And I've been a fan of the NFL.

My take on the state of the NFL has ZERO to do with the lack of success of the Oakland Raiders.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the league sucking the life right out of the game of football as best they can.

Teams have adapted to the rule changes, and in theory, most are held to the same standard. Correct?
I don't think so.

Among MANY other things, the league officiating is overly subjective.

If you noticed, I said in two different threads right after the Raider-Steeler game that the officials hosed Pittsburgh BADLY with three laughably BOGUS roughing calls in the first half of that game.

Actually shook my head and laffed at what a farce it was.

Think that had anything to do with the recent perception that Pittsburgh has been putting to many vicious hits on people?

It's sadly gone into the realm of being like the NBA.

Subjective officiating.

And the officiating farce is just the tip of the iceberg of reasons why NFL football is fast becoming very unwatchable.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:If you noticed, I said in two different threads right after the Raider-Steeler game that the officials hosed Pittsburgh BADLY with three laughably BOGUS roughing calls in the first half of that game.

So, the league has become a farce based upon your interpretation of 3 bad calls in one game? Do have any more evidence of this farce, beyond one fucking game?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Call me shallow, but I don't find the games any less entertaining than I did 10-25 years ago.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
poptart wrote:If you noticed, I said in two different threads right after the Raider-Steeler game that the officials hosed Pittsburgh BADLY with three laughably BOGUS roughing calls in the first half of that game.

So, the league has become a farce based upon your interpretation of 3 bad calls in one game? Do have any more evidence of this farce, beyond one fucking game?
Get the fuck out, snizz-i'm damn sure you're trolling with this response. I'll bite.

Just to name a few here-Calvin Johnson's TD catch that wasnt, Your bitch haired QB looking at refs crying for a flag and getting it for a legal takedown (vs. Ravens and countless other teams), The Harrison hits (most of which are incidental contact), The fucking Cardinals/49ers game where westbrook was tackled at the LOS by 2 cardinal defenders but since one of thier helmets barely scraped his=flag. Thats just off the top of my head...there are countless incidents like this every week.

I have the NFL package and it happens to nearly every fucking team (except for the chosen ones in Indy and Massashitchute) every Sunday. The reffing is getting worse. The fines and flags for helmet to helmet contact are out of control. The NFL is becoming more unwatchable. The league is worse off for it.

You're a mindless NFL asspuppet collecting a paycheck from them if you think otherwise. My team sucking fuck has nothing to do with my feelings on the bitch ass pussified new school NFL. Fuck them and fuck you, dick snorkler.

trev wrote:Call me shallow, but I don't find the games any less entertaining than I did 10-25 years ago.
Just stop. Watching Marino, Elway, Montana, Young, Kelly, ect. being able to take a nasty hit and get back up to lead the winning drive in a game was much more entertaining and fun to watch than this sissy ass watered down horseshit being peddled today. The NFL was nothing short of EPIC in the 80's and 90's.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: I have the NFL package.
two sentences later
The NFL is becoming more unwatchable.
Anybody else see the irony here?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

At least he's not gazing at packages.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote:
Raydah James wrote: I have the NFL package.
two sentences later
The NFL is becoming more unwatchable.
Anybody else see the irony here?
I'm just hoping that post wasnt sent via blackberry or iphone while you were driving, sacksqueezer. No doubt your hairy assed Chia-Pet Lesbionic daughter has sent about 5 of these to her fatmuffmunchers.com board in her drive up the street this morning.

The NFL package was bought for me as a gift by one of my clients who works for time warner. No way in hell i'd spend my coin on that garbage-and week by progressive week my decision is solidified by the horrid calls/non calls witnessed. To reiterate: I'd be just fine with a work stoppage-the salaries, the suits, and the commisioners (including Tags) have all done a fine job of fucking up what was once a great league. A nice humbling of these dumbfucks is just what the doctor ordered.

Now get back to picking out grandkid nam...I mean, Overall's and new back ink with her "partners" initals with your daughter. Fuckbag.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raydah James wrote:Maybe then, a middle class family could actually afford to attend a game without having to take out a second mortgage.

Sorry, this does not constitute a middle class family:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:Call me shallow
Not without taking a reading with my dipstick.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Raydah James wrote:Get the fuck out, snizz-i'm damn sure you're trolling with this response. I'll bite.
Perhaps you should have familiarized yourself with the meaning of the word farce before mashing out that shit response with your cock puppets. If the league is 'overly' protecting its players by calling it close to the vest for all teams, how is that a farce? The game may indeed be "pussified," but explain to me just how it's a farce if no player on any team can deliver a devastating hit/lead with his helmet. pops was intimating that the refs purposely tried screwing Pittsburgh. What's that you say, every team but New England and Indy gets awful calls, but those two can knock players out with lead pipes and nothing becomes of it? Do tell:

Nov 5, 2010:
Defensive tackle Myron Pryor has been docked $7,500 for his hit that cut the Minnesota quarterback's chin. Favre left the Vikings' loss midway through the fourth quarter Sunday and needed 10 stitches in his chin

Patriots linebacker Gary Guyton was fined $7,500 for roughing the passer when he unnecessarily struck Favre in the head and neck area earlier in the game.

Oct 20, 2010:
The NFL imposed huge fines Tuesday on three players for dangerous and flagrant hits last weekend and warned that, starting with this week's games, violent conduct will be cause for Suspension. Pittsburgh Steelers Linebacker James Harrison was docked $75,000 on Tuesday, while New England Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather and Atlanta Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson will lose $50,000 each.

Sept 17, 2010:
New England Patriots safety Patrick Chung was fined by the NFL for a late hit in last Sunday's season opening victory.

With regard to bad calls never happening against the Patriots. Yeah, sure. Every time we play the Colts, there's at least one phantom pass interference call against NE. It didn't cost us the 2007 AFC Championship game or anything. :meds: The rules of the game weren't changed after the 2003 AFC Championship game against the Colts or anything. No siree! The league loves the Patriots.

Yes. The league is a watered down version of what it used to be. Name me any sport that's different. All games evolve over time. Nothing ever stays the same.

That's a different argument than something being a farce. Yes?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...This just in from the bleachers:

"Just stop. Watching Marino, Elway, Montana, Young, Kelly, ect. being able to take a nasty hit and get back up to lead the winning drive in a game was much more entertaining and fun to watch than this sissy ass watered down horseshit being peddled today"

I call bullsh!t...Big Ben

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: The NFL package was bought for me as a gift by one of my clients who works for time warner. No way in hell i'd spend my coin on that garbage...
Good thing you didn't spend any cash on the NFL package, because to my knowledge, Time Warner cable doesn't offer it. Maybe your client works for Direct TV, you have Direct TV, and just didn't know who you were scratching a check to each month.

Or scenario 2, you don't really have the NFL package and are just as full of shit as you've always been.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Gobbles-you kept a 6 year old picture of me and a former cat from an old punk band? The fuck is wrong with you, old timer? I guess the question is answered of what you do in between guest appearances on "Family Guy".

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: The league loves the Patriots.
Yes, they do. It isnt even close. The 'spygate' (lame ass name) shit could've tainted and deep six'd the league-and they knew it...thats why it was swept under the rug and never spoke of afterwards-well, until another BB assistant just got caught trying to do it yet again. Beiber is also the only QB i've ever seen that can cry his way to fucking penalty just by looking at the zebras and giving a 'throw the flag' motion. I've seen it numerous times and its unfuckingreal.
Yes. The league is a watered down version of what it used to be. Name me any sport that's different. All games evolve over time. Nothing ever stays the same.

That's a different argument than something being a farce. Yes?
I understand what you mean, and I agree to a certain extent......it isnt a total farce, yet. The L has nearly come all the way off the tracks, though-and there is no denying that.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote:
Raydah James wrote: The NFL package was bought for me as a gift by one of my clients who works for time warner. No way in hell i'd spend my coin on that garbage...
Good thing you didn't spend any cash on the NFL package, because to my knowledge, Time Warner cable doesn't offer it.
:oops:

Yep. Its through my Direct TV. My Interwebs are through time warner.

Should've had my first cup o' java before logging in this morning. Whatever. You know what the hell I meant. This type of mind numbing tediousness over something insignificant is why I stopped posting here in the first place. Nice to see some mundane shit never changes.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote: :oops:

Yep. Its through my Direct TV. My Interwebs are through time warner.

Should've had my first cup o' java before logging in this morning. Whatever. You know what the hell I meant. This type of mind numbing tediousness over something insignificant is why I stopped posting here in the first place. Nice to see some mundane shit never changes.
Yea, it sucks having to keep your stories straight. Here's a better plan, try telling the truth.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^^^..what he said

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Screw_Michigan wrote:At least he's not gazing at packages.
Or talking about them EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME he posts here.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Raydah James wrote:Should've had my first cup o' java before logging in this morning. Whatever. You know what the hell I meant. This type of mind numbing tediousness over something insignificant is why I stopped posting here in the first place. Nice to see some mundane shit never changes.
Preach!!!!

You nailed it James....years later, a LOT of these losers that post here still hide behind their keyboards, spewing the same 3rd grade "smack" (and I use that term SO loosely here). You know, the "you're FAT, your wife's fat, you drive a forklift, your daughter's a lesbian, you're an alcoholic POS excuse for a mother".....need I say more? :meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raydah James wrote:Gobbles-you kept a 6 year old picture of me and a former cat from an old punk band?
Not at all, you gel-covered poseur. I linked that photo years ago from somebody else’s storage in a thread where I called you “Cosmo”. To find it, all I have to do is a search for the word Cosmo with the author = me. It pops up in seconds.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Fuckin'ay old school!

R. Lames v. ucunt!

Fuckin' Rack. Best fuckin' smack I've seen run up in this bitch in quite some time. Author! Author!

Please do continue... :popcorn:

Oh, and RJ: Post more, lurk less, you fuckin' man-gravy-gargling piece-of-fuck....
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote:This type of mind numbing tediousness over something insignificant is why I stopped posting here in the first place.
You quit posting because your team sucks donkey dick. Adept at the homosmack, rather shallow at having a take that doesn't suck.

The mind numbing tediousness comes from you not having your facts straight.