Can somebody PLEASE hit Michael Vick?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Can somebody PLEASE hit Michael Vick?

Post by BSmack »

I was leading my JFFL game by 25. But thanks to the incompetence of the Skins, it looks like Vick is going to drop 60 fantasy points on my ass. Fuck you Shanahan.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Re: Can somebody PLEASE hit Michael Vick?

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Vick's the 2010-11 MVP. And it's not close. Suck it PETA.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

My only hope is that this asskicking is so profound that Reid calls off the passing attack. I'm actually mesmerized by how complete a beatdown this is. The Chiefs are thinking that the Skins should play with some pride.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:...it looks like Vick is going to drop 60 fantasy points on my ass.
:popcorn:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

35-0

Were I a Skins fan at that game I would be hitting the turnstiles. Absolutely brutal.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dang, I wonder if Shanny is gonna shake Andy Reid's hand afterwards?

...Or wag his finger at him
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I never thought I'd see Vick playing this well ever, especially in Philly.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The over worked out well for me tonight.

RACK!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote:35-0

Were I a Skins fan at that game I would be hitting the turnstiles. Absolutely brutal.
I guess that means you hit the turnstile (turned the channel) early in the 2nd half last night during the Steeler abomination. :lol:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:
BSmack wrote:35-0

I guess that means you hit the turnstile (turned the channel) early in the 2nd half last night during the Steeler abomination. :lol:
The Skins were out of their game by 8:00 in the first quarter. They were completely whipped in every phase of the game. That wasn't exactly the case in Pittsburgh, as evidenced by the Steelers 23 point 4th quarter.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:That wasn't exactly the case in Pittsburgh, as evidenced by the Steelers 23 point 4th quarter.
Garbage points in a boat race that was never even close.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:That wasn't exactly the case in Pittsburgh, as evidenced by the Steelers 23 point 4th quarter.
Exactly, this was suppose to be the marquee game of the week with two Super Bowl contenders. I have little doubt if these two meet again the result will be the same. The Steelers might be contenders, but are Super Bowl pretenders. Belichick schooled Tomlin in every phase of the game.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

mvscal wrote:
They won the 2nd quarter 3-0 too :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:I have little doubt if these two meet again the result will be the same. The Steelers might be contenders, but are Super Bowl pretenders. Belichick schooled Tomlin in every phase of the game.
If the Steelers have a healthy Aaron Smith and Brett Kiesel, the result will be VERY different. See Steelers v Patriots circa 2008 for an example. Same coaches, same schemes, MUCH different result. Job one for the Steelers needs to be getting Ziggy Hood and Nick Eason up to that level of play. If they can't, it will be a long fucking season going forward.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:If the Steelers have a healthy Aaron Smith and Brett Kiesel, the result will be VERY different. See Steelers v Patriots circa 2008 for an example. Same coaches, same schemes, MUCH different result.
Use injuries as an excuse and then say 2010 result would have been comparable to the game in which Cassel played instead of Brady. :doh: Take a lap, moron.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:If the Steelers have a healthy Aaron Smith and Brett Kiesel, the result will be VERY different. See Steelers v Patriots circa 2008 for an example. Same coaches, same schemes, MUCH different result.
Use injuries as an excuse and then say 2010 result would have been comparable to the game in which Cassel played instead of Brady. :doh: Take a lap, moron.
Those Pats were 11-5. Not exactly chopped liver.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Their 11-5 record was largely predicated upon playing an easy schedule. They played the AFC West and NFC West. Whole lotta shit teams in there. Add in 6 games against a mostly shitty AFC East, and viola, 11-5 even without Brady.

You made a shitty parallel and you know it. Your lap is waiting.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Just look at the Steelers numbers with Aaron Smith and without. He's the best DE most people have never heard of. And Kiesel isn't far behind. The Steelers defense is entirely different without those two.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

I'm thinking the Steelers are more worried about their offensive line situation right now....they have a couple of slappys at LT and LG and it showed on Sunday night.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:Just look at the Steelers numbers with Aaron Smith and without. He's the best DE most people have never heard of. And Kiesel isn't far behind. The Steelers defense is entirely different without those two.
What does this have to do with your shitty comparison to game where one of the best QB's of all-time didn't play? No one is questioning the Steelers were missing dudes heading into the game. Losing Ward early didn't help the Steelers cause either. Just don't say it would have been 2008 all over again, moron. I highly doubt Brady would have went 19/39 with 0 TD and 2 TDs. In fact, he fucking pwns (6-1) your shit team and you know it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:I'm thinking the Steelers are more worried about their offensive line situation right now....they have a couple of slappys at LT and LG and it showed on Sunday night.
Yea, Losing Willie Colon, and Chris Kemoeatu has sucked royally. Both the O and D lines have been walking MASH units. The difference is that Ben can handle playing with slappies on the O-line whereas the entire linebacker corps suffers when Smith and Kiesel are out.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The Steeler O-Line is going to have their hands full this Sunday with a Raider defensive front that has really been getting after it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Giants will take Vick out this weekend.
G-men are paper tigers. Soft as shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Papa Willie wrote:Giants will take Vick out this weekend.
I understand your anger for Vick. Can't say I blame you. But the Giants defense was exposed by a really bad Cowboys team. If you look at this objectively, the Giants defense might have some success in stopping Vick but he's going to put points up on the board. The difference in this game will be how well the Eagles defense plays.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jiminphilly wrote:But the Giants defense was exposed by a really bad Cowboys team.
Poorly coached until last week, but a far cry from bad. The Cowboys have a shitload of talent on offense. They have great receivers, a capable backfield and, when the O line gives Shitna even a little time, he can carve a defense up with the best of them.

I would not underestimate this team down the stretch. They're going to spoil somebody's playoff party.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:But the Giants defense was exposed by a really bad Cowboys team.
Poorly coached until last week, but a far cry from bad. The Cowboys have a shitload of talent on offense. They have great receivers, a capable backfield and, when the O line gives Shitna even a little time, he can carve a defense up with the best of them.

I would not underestimate this team down the stretch. They're going to spoil somebody's playoff party.
I thought mvscal forgot to log in as the YAFJ troll until I saw the namegloss Shitna.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:

No doubt they have the talent on offense but their 23rd ranked defense is just as capable of being carved up too. Their secondary is VERY week and Eli had open receivers and was playing without Steve Smith and he just shit the bed otherwise that game is a lot closer.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jiminphilly wrote:Eli had open receivers and was playing without Steve Smith and he just shit the bed otherwise that game is a lot closer.
What? The Cowboys have no injuries on defense? Go ahead and look past them if you want to. I don't care. Properly coached and motivated, that team can beat the piss out of anybody.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Right now I am driving down to San Diego and buying MV drinks all weekend.

The Boys have talent, have injuries and most importantly, have quitters. I get you play "inspired" ball when there's a coaching change, but this team quit on Wade Phillips and thats something NO coach, whatsoever, deserves. F-off Newman, Jenkins, Ball, Spencer and all you other jackoffs who were seen grinning coming off the field against a consistent fudge packing from the packers. I may not go all dukes up in this place, but I am thinking of going Tart up in this bitch.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

DallasFanatic wrote:Right now I am driving down to San Diego and buying MV drinks all weekend.
I've always been under the impression that MV stands for Mission Viejo... which would about half the driving time for you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Eli had open receivers and was playing without Steve Smith and he just shit the bed otherwise that game is a lot closer.
What? The Cowboys have no injuries on defense? Go ahead and look past them if you want to. I don't care. Properly coached and motivated, that team can beat the piss out of anybody.
I hope you're right. Especially since my FFL team has turned into Crackwagon East. This is the perfect time for the Cowboys to start playing with some intensity, when there is absolutely nothing on the line.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Papa Willie wrote:Haven't the Giants taken out like about 5 qb's so far this year? Not to mention how fucking pissed they are going to be from the Cowboys game...
True, though 2 were from 1 game (Matt Moore and Todd Collins) and the other 3 were Cutler, Romo and Shaun Hill. With the exception of Romo, who can move a little bit, the other 4 are QBs with little mobility. Vick will be a great test for them. If they over-pursue (instead of mush-rush as Jaws has suggested) then I suspect Vick could have a big game. His maturation as it relates to going through his progressions is what is the biggest difference than in years past and the Eagles have 3 very good receivers for him to throw to.