RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Greatest Foreigner song?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Urgent

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Greatest Foreigner song?

Post by Dinsdale »

Gee, S_M goes for the album in which Foreigner made a mockery of "rock" music and zeroed in on the 12 year old girl demographic?

Color me shocked.

I'll go with Long Long Way From Home, Jukebox Hero (only deece tune from that faggotty assed album), or Dirty White Boy.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go fuck yourself, Dins. It's basically tongue-in-cheek. I just happened to hear it at the grocery store the other day and realized I know the lyrics to that song by heart.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So, Screwball, what's your favorite Miley Cyrus tune? I mean, which one(s) do you know by heart?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Gee, S_M goes for the album in which Foreigner made a mockery of "rock" music and zeroed in on the 12 year old girl demographic?

Color me shocked.

I'll go with Long Long Way From Home, Jukebox Hero (only deece tune from that faggotty assed album), or Dirty White Boy.
4 was the transition album, Agent Provocateur was the one where they strapped on the full mangina.

As far as listenable Foreigner songs go, I'll take the aforementioned "Dirty White Boy", "Head Games", "Blue Morning", "Rev on the Red Line (the anthem of all westside Rochester gearheads) and "Double Vision."

Oh and of course I'll take the Foreigner belt.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack BSmack.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I've said it before and I'll say it again... despite their descent into faggotry, they get a free pass for life for Head Games. Not just the song, but the entire album. In fact, the title song was probably the weakest tune on that disc.

But I'd have to go with Cold as Ice as one of their best tune... at least that's the one that broke big it for them and I can remember hearing it for the first time on the radio in 1978 or so.

And if SS hadn't beat me to it, I mighta' said Women.

So instead I'll take I'll Even With You.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BSmack wrote:Oh and of course I'll take the Foreigner belt.

Yeaaaah...RACK!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Urgent or Dirty White Boy, maybe Head games. but Bsmack is right "4" was the crossover in Starship country....i saw the 4 tour at the Lloyd Noble Center in Norman.

Lou Graham got some cred back with Midnight Blue, but not a lot. REM used to cover Midnight Blue (and Cameo's Word Up) before they took the suck bait for good.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Juke Box Hero. I loved the drum fill. Head Games was a cool song. I liked the guitar on Hot Blooded.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

big fan of the Foreigner belt. that show hasn't been funny for a while, but the Foreigner belt was great.

dity white boy
why is my neighborhood on fire
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bizzarofelice wrote:big fan of the Foreigner belt. that show hasn't been funny for a while, but the Foreigner belt was great.

dity white boy
What? I thought the debut of the most recent season was hysterical.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Back where you Belong..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:big fan of the Foreigner belt. that show hasn't been funny for a while, but the Foreigner belt was great.

dity white boy
What? I thought the debut of the most recent season was hysterical.
Can you top the first offerings of:
--the moonenites
--the time taveling turkey
--Glenn Danzig
--John Kruk getting freaky
--the broodwich
why is my neighborhood on fire
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

They might never top the first few seasons, but that's no reason to give up on the show. I still find it funny and relevant. Great having it On Demand.
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

I Want to Know What Love Is
Waiting For a Girl Like You
I Don't Want to Live Without You
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.