Do you believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes: 87

Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

This isn't the tread for religious debate or smack. It's a straight up anonymous poll in my book.

Let's see what percentage make up the T1B "faithful".
Defense wins championships.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I like the av.

No belief in hocus pocus and mumbojumbo from 2000 years ago carrying on to today's world.
why is my neighborhood on fire
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i believe jesus took away my key to the wifes hotbox. and that i will never forgive him for.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bbqjones wrote:i believe jesus took away my key to the wifes hotbox. and that i will never forgive him for.
Thik Jesus could help you pimp your ride? Put curb feelers of the wife's big ass and maybe adjust the headlights?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Looks like the "believers" vote, and the nay-sayers post insults.

Current score:
Believers - 11
Agnostics -2
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Tiny wrote:Looks like the "believers" vote, and the nay-sayers post insults.

Current score:
Believers - 11
Agnostics -2
14-3

Bace hasn't logged in his trolls yet.

RACK us

:mrgreen:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.

Post by Guest »

You tards who voted yes are all just covering your asses just "in case".

Unwar pussies afraid to say what they really believe in.

:roll:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

icantstopfarting wrote:You tards who voted yes are all just covering your asses just "in case".

Yeah. In an anonymous poll on an internet message board. :lol:

What a dumbass...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Jesus built my hot-rod....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Voice of Reason
Elwood

Post by Voice of Reason »

So, we have about twice as many idiots on this board as we do people that can think for themselves.

Not suprising
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan

Post by Guest »

trembling little bitch wrote:
icantstopfarting wrote:You tards who voted yes are all just covering your asses just "in case".

Yeah. In an anonymous poll on an internet message board. :lol:

What a dumbass...

How about dragging your fat ass to the cancer ward of the local hospital and explaining to the kids how their suffering is a part of God's plan.

Fuck you are retarded in your desperation to believe in something...anything.

The frightening thing is that retards like you are allowed to vote and drive cars.

:roll: X 1,000,000
Voice of Reason
Elwood

icantstopfarting wrote: How about dragging your fat ass to the cancer ward of the local hospital and explaining to the kids how their suffering is a part of God's plan.

If they would have simply proved their faith in the Lord with the proper amount of poisonous snake handling, they never would have been stricken with that devil-disease.
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Let the haytas hayte. Ultimately, it's your loss.

When this guy...

:twisted:

...shows up and says, "HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!! ALL YOUR SOUL ARE BELONG TO US"...

...just remember: I told you so.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Voice of Reason
Elwood

Rich Fader wrote:Let the haytas hayte. Ultimately, it's your loss.

When this guy...

...shows up and says, "HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!! ALL YOUR SOUL ARE BELONG TO US"...

What guy? Santa Claus? The Easter Bunny? Buck Rogers?

- Ferdinand Magellan
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Yea VOR, you're right....just keep telling yourself that.

BTW; my commenting on the posting of insults wasn't a challenge, but merely an observation. Way to take it to heart.

Remember, if your losing in a "discussion", just re-state your opinion, but do it louder next time, so maybe the message will eventually get through. If that doesn't work, then you always have the personal attack avenue as a failsafe.

Try and try as you may, your just not going to convince someone who has seen the lords power, that they are wrong, stupid or misguided. It's like a 6th grade drop-out junkie ex-con, sitting outside a classroom heckling students as they enter the school building: all you're doing is reinforcing the values that these people have. Ohh, and making them feel pity towards you...

Also remember: I'm not trying to "convert you", teach you or save your eternal soul. Just don't bag on me because I choose to look forward to the bigger prize after we're done here on this rock. Some people don't want that; it's your choice.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

So, we have about twice as many idiots on this board as we do people that can think for themselves.
consider this - some people do actually think for themselves, and said thinkers choose to believe. that's not really that hard to grasp.

just because you're not spiritual doesn't mean you are correct in thinking those that are, are non-thinkers.
Lizard King
Watch that "boy" shit, redneck.

Re: Do you believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead?

Post by Lizard King »

Blitzkrieg wrote:Do you believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead?
No.

Sincerely,

It has served us well, this myth of Christ.

--Pope Leo X
Voice of Reason
Elwood

!zzubevol wrote:
consider this - some people do actually think for themselves, and said thinkers choose to believe. that's not really that hard to grasp.

just because you're not spiritual doesn't mean you are correct in thinking those that are, are non-thinkers.
Actually, it does. I'm so far above you, in intellegence, you look like an Ant from my vantage point.

- Ferdinand Magellan
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Actually, if you have to boast of your intellect, then your probably don't have it in the first place....either that, or you don't believe you do, which kinda leads back to the first point.
Winston Wolf:
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

Voice of Reason wrote:
!zzubevol wrote:

Actually, it does. I'm so far above you, in intellegence, you look like an Ant from my vantage point.
you spell intelligence incorrectly - therefore, shut the fuck up.

2. i haven't stated my own religious beliefs here, at all.
therefore, shut the fuck up some more.
and feel embarrassed, 'cause you should...
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Rich Fader wrote:Let the haytas hayte. Ultimately, it's your loss.

When this guy...

What guy? Santa Claus? The Easter Bunny? Buck Rogers?
...and atheists are supposed to be the smart ones.

Satan, you blithering fool! (No, not Jerry Reinsdorf, the REAL Satan, the one that rules hell...allegedly, if you insist.)
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Voice of Reason wrote: Actually, it does. I'm so far above you, in intellegence, you look like an Ant from my vantage point.
And yet, you're so intelligent, that you can't spell intelligence. :lol:

That should make a good sig line for somebody.

Rack buzzer and Tiny.

Happy Easter to all, believers and non-believers alike.
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

you're right, War Wags - my new sig.

and rack you too.
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Damn Buzz, you beat me to it.....
Winston Wolf:
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Voice of Reason wrote:
!zzubevol wrote:

And there you have the Self Asskicking post of the day.

:lol:

Rack the LoveBuzzah.......
and Rack Easter Sunday because it only matters if you believe and if ya don't? Who cares?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

what do we REALLY know ???
not much
i.e.
matter should not exist, but it does

hell---
we don't really know how oil is formed !!

I'm playing my end game with God--seems better than nothing to me !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

i type fast, what can i say, Tiny ?

besides, i think it was directed at me, by
someone who obviously has a serious case of cranio rectal inversion going on,
by someone that doesn't know shit about me or what i believe
and someone that's so friggen dense, and arrogant, that
while trying to debate subjects that are so obviously out of said tardo's league
it pulls off a noteworthy self ass kicking.

2. i just wanted to make sure that someone was going to sport tardo's epic quote. if you want it, it's yours :mrgreen:

i've got plenty o sig material.

ps: I wanna rack the everliving jelly bean out of you guys who are able to articulate yourselves, your points - in the humorous, acerbic and witty way that you do. You know who you are. You guys rock.
Last edited by lovebuzz on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Toddowen,
Kinda like the commercials a while back: about the 4 out of 5 dentists that choose gum....the fifth dentist dude gets knocked out by #4's clipboard (while he's swatting at a bee).....WHOOPS!!! ERRR. Thanks for playing.

No problem buzz...like you, as long as it is preserved, I'm happy.
Last edited by Tiny on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston Wolf:
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

!zzubevol wrote:you're right, War Wags - my new sig.

and rack you too.
You might also want to bold the capital "a" in ant. No reason to capitilize a common noun. Unless, of course, he meant this guy:

--Pope Leo X
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

to Toddowen re: formation of oil

eggzactly---we do not know !!

there is actually a possibility that the
stuff is generated deep in the earth
and has an "endless" supply !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
PizzaFace
Crack Whore

Post by PizzaFace »

YES! Blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe. I am blessed...well, from the neck down anyways.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

I check in on the safe side...YES
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

lawn jockey
Crack Whore

Post by lawn jockey »

I love Jesus. He is by far the best landscapist in my complex. He gives you no lip,and just mows the grass wearing his tattered straw hat. There is no need to call immigration on him. Can't say that about the rest of those lazy beaners.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

The gospels were written 30 years after the disciples fled jerusalem. I can imagine that a good deal of embellishment was mixed in.

I say NO.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Voice of Reason
Elwood

!zzubevol wrote:you're right, War Wags - my new sig.

and rack you too.
Typos aside, its the simple truth...I am 10 billions times more intellegent than you are, and I can prove it.

Think of a number...any number...and tell me when you have it.

- Ferdinand Magellan
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If Jesus didn't rise from the dead than he is not Jesus CHRIST, he is merely Jesus.

Jesus IS Christ.

Yes, He rose from the dead.

....................whether bbq ever dips his wick again or not.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Dude,

Jesus Christ rises from the dead every Easter, moves the rock out from in front of the crypt they put him in.

If he sees his shadow, six more weeks of winter, If not Spring is right around the corner.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Okay Campers, rise and shine, but don't forget your booties because its coooold out there today.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
I've read up on this and a compelling argument can be made. However, I believe that a man named Jesus did exist and was executed. However, the account was embellished by Paul and the others when the Gospels were written long after Mr. Christ's death. There are just too many similarities between the supposed "divine" Christ and the gods of cultures that predate Jesus by thousands of years. It's nothing but a perpetuated myth that caught on.

--Pope Leo X