There it is! A CHOKE for the ages!

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

There it is! A CHOKE for the ages!

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Sincerely,

Jim Nance.

(If he was courtside tonight instead of in Austin).
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Double choke jobs today with the Mountaineers blowing a 20-point lead also. That last minute of regulation with Arizona-Illinois was crazy. The most important thing to do when protecting the lead is protect the ball and the Wildcats failed miserably. And then with that last possession in OT, Stoudamire waste 3 or 4 seconds by walking it up to midcourt before calling the timeout and then Adams totally wastes time and lets off a terrible shot at the end. Gotta give lots of credit to the Illini's heart but it was the Wildcats' brains (or lack there of) that led to this result.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Shoalzie wrote:it was the Wildcats' brains (or lack there of) that led to this result.
that and the lack of scoring the last four minutes of the game. man was that pathetic. i watched the suns get their asses kicked last night by miami and lost ten bucks too, btw, and then thought i had a little redemption with zona up by five hundred thousand points with 3 and change to play. fuck it , the suns barely beat the magic tonightm. and im going to see kevin garnett from the cheap seats on friday. the basketball gods have not been kind to me of late, im hoping the lotto god has at least four numbers for me this week. whathefuck?
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Stoudamire looked awful tonight. He played just like his brother does in playoff games.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

Thank you, Arizona.

Sin,

The 2001 Maryland Terrapins
Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.