It's The Unions Who Are Bankrupting GM!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

It's The Unions Who Are Bankrupting GM!!

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sincerely,
Fritz Henderson
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Re: It's The Unions Who Are Bankrupting GM!!

Post by Trampis »

Sell about 40 cars over seas and youve made that back. Im sure the former ceo can give enough info and guidance to cover that.

Unions, pfft....a license to be lazy and a racket for union organizers to make a few bucks extra.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Trampis wrote:Sell about 40 cars over seas and youve made that back. Im sure the former ceo can give enough info and guidance to cover that.

Unions, pfft....a license to be lazy and a racket for union organizers to make a few bucks extra.
The guy is let go after 8 months & then hired back for $39,000/month for 20 hours work per month....and you're calling the people in the trenches lazy thiefs?

Suck corporate cock much? (obviously yes)
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

It's GM you're talking about, so wouldn't that be scuking government and union cock?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Government Motors...it's Obama's responsibility. Let's have more government-owned businesses!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Diego in Seattle wrote:The guy is let go after 8 months & then hired back for $39,000/month for 20 hours work per month....and you're calling the people in the trenches lazy thiefs?

It's a question of value. If I hire Bruce Springsteen to play Giants Stadium for 500,000 dollars an hour and he nets me 3 million in profit, I've made a great deal. Same thing with this guy. If he generates more profit back through his 20 hour week than GM is paying him, then they would be stupid not to pay him. So I guess what I would say to you is that if you're really that bent about this hiring, show us why it is a bad value.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:The guy is let go after 8 months & then hired back for $39,000/month for 20 hours work per month....and you're calling the people in the trenches lazy thiefs?

It's a question of value. If I hire Bruce Springsteen to play Giants Stadium for 500,000 dollars an hour and he nets me 3 million in profit, I've made a great deal. Same thing with this guy. If he generates more profit back through his 20 hour week than GM is paying him, then they would be stupid not to pay him. So I guess what I would say to you is that if you're really that bent about this hiring, show us why it is a bad value.
Exactly. He might not have the tools to be a successful CEO but may have a particular expertise in one area that will be profitable not only for himself, but, more importantly, for GM. In a sports analogy, I would equate it to a pitcher who has command of two pitches but is unsuccessful as a starter, and is then moved to the set up or closer role and is a valuable asset to the team.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Trampis wrote:Sell about 40 cars over seas and youve made that back. Im sure the former ceo can give enough info and guidance to cover that.

The guy is let go after 8 months & then hired back for $39,000/month for 20 hours work per month....and you're calling the people in the trenches lazy thiefs?

Right. I'm sure that 468K per year is bankrupting the company.

:meds: :meds: :meds:

Suck prepubescent cock much? (obviously yes)
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.