Top Two in BCS

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Top Two in BCS

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:For your consideration:

Alabama - Beat six common opponents with Florida by an average of 16.5 points.

Florida - Beat six common opponents with Alabama by an average of 12.8 points.

Doesn't mean shit.

I've been confident for weeks that Alabama will handle Florida.

I think both Texas and TCU are better than either of you and it's a travesty that two teams who haven't had to have games handed to them on silver platters by old men in black and white striped shirts are on the outside looking in. JMHO.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Maybe Texas and TCU shoulda played tougher schedules.

Texas will be there in the title game, doncha think? You don't know how bad Alabama fans want to see the Longhorns as the opponent.
That's a valid point concerning Texas... not so much concerning TCU and the limitations it has because of conference affiliation and considering they scheduled two BCS schools on the road to try and make up for that limitation I for one can't really fault them pertaining to their schedule. Their OOC was more difficult than anything that any of the SEC schools had to offer this season. They've also won just about every game as convincingly as humanly possible save one on the road, half way across the country against a BCS program who will likely be playing for it's conference title and its own trip to a BCS bowl.

I'm going to get flamed for this but I don't give a shit... With the exception of one Saturday I was in the hospital I watch about as many games as humanly possible every Saturday with a group of other football geeks where we have our own reserved table/section on Saturdays for game days; I've seen every game Bama, Florida, and Texas have played, and all but two of TCU's games... TCU has the best defense of the four and while not may have as much overall talent as the other three they play the best as an overall football team and the most prepared team heading into their game each Saturday as far as game planning and readiness to execute than any other in the country.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

SunCoastSooner wrote:it's a travesty that two teams who haven't had to have games handed to them on silver platters by old men in black and white striped shirts are on the outside looking in. JMHO.
It's hard to make the argument that Texas is "on the outside looking in," given that Florida and Alabama have to go through each other to get a spot in the BCS title game. As long as Texas takes care of business, they won't need any help to get to the title game.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:it's a travesty that two teams who haven't had to have games handed to them on silver platters by old men in black and white striped shirts are on the outside looking in. JMHO.
It's hard to make the argument that Texas is "on the outside looking in," given that Florida and Alabama have to go through each other to get a spot in the BCS title game. As long as Texas takes care of business, they won't need any help to get to the title game.
Point noted and you're correct but I was speaking to the jest of this thread about who the top 2 teams are currently.
Sudden Sam wrote:I think Gary Patterson does a great job at TCU. His defenses have always been strong.

But...(you knew that was coming, right?)...

Texas State? SMU? Air Force? Colorado State? UNLV? San Diego State? And Wyoming and New Mexico to come...

Ummmm...maybe those defensive stats might be a little inflated against inferior opposition? Through no fault of their own, mind you. They can't help what conference they're in and everybody schedules a breather here and there.

Them beating Clemson (meh) and BYU on the road appear to have been their only real games, so how can you compare their defense to Alabama's, Florida's or even Texas'?

And Texas Christian (like Boise State) plays a weakass schedule. No way should teams like that get a shot. Play 9-10 games against big boys, then we'll see if you're 10-0.

Dooooood, your beloved Alabama played Florida International, North Texas, and Chatanooga to come, OOC, while still being allowed to feast upon such stellar in house competition as Kentucky (who damn near lost at home to Louisville who is pathetic), Miss Stake (if I even need to qualify this statement then just never discuss football again because your a moron which I don't believe you are), Tennessee (see Miss Stake), and Allbarn (see Tennessee and Miss Stake) this season and that's letting you have a freebie and slide with Arkiesaw on your schedule. Looking at the schedules it seems to me that Bama and TCU have played the same number of actually meaningful games; four.

And don't feed me the typical the SEC is a meat grinder spiel this season... though it may be applicable most seasons it doesn't fly this year. Do you or any of the SEC Ball sucking homers even realize what your conferences' OOC record is against other BCS schools is this season to date? Because I do... it's 6-6 and that's with four of your schools not playing a single OOC team in a BCS conference, Florida only having one because it is a state law, and most of those teams your programs did schedule were, for the majority, against programs who aren't going to finish in the top half of their conference (such as Texas A&M, Florida State, Washington, NC State, and UCLA). Furthermore with three games left against other BCS programs (UF/FSU, Georgia/Georgia Tech, and SC/Clemson) there is a very real possibility that the SEC is going to have a losing record this year against other BCS schools without even playing some of the most prolific.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:You can't be suggesting that Texas State, SMU, Air Force, Colorado State, UNLV, San Diego State, Wyoming, and New Mexico compare to Kentucky, Miss. State (who pushed LSU and Florida and Houston to the brink), Auburn, etc.

Have TCU play an SEC schedule week in and week out...or a Big 12 schedule...or a Big Ten...or a Pac 10...or even a Big East or ACC...and get back to me.

Don't get me wrong...I actually like TCU. I like Patterson and what he's accomplished there. I think they're a very good team. But you can't play that weak a schedule and expect to get a shot at the big prize.
Are you really even trying to suggest that Miss Stake, Kentucky, and Allbarn are anything more than mediocre teams at best?

TCU's schedule may be slightly weaker but they have also been a hell of a lot more impressive in their wins over the mediocre and shitty teams they have faced than Bama or Florida.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Of course, Alabama would annihilate Utah. :oops: :lol:
KYOA much... :wink:

I'm just sayin'... The SEC is not the bastion of the football G-d's this season. TCU has done everything asked of it and then some... and yes I would venture that the three teams you mentioned, along with Vanderbilt, Arkiesaw, Tennessee, and Georgia, could and would drop some games against the likes of BYU, Utah, and Air Force.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Sudden Sam wrote:You can't be suggesting that Texas State, SMU, Air Force, Colorado State, UNLV, San Diego State, Wyoming, and New Mexico compare to Kentucky, Miss. State (who pushed LSU and Florida and Houston to the brink), Auburn, etc.
Wyoming walked into Neyland last year and beat UT. When's the last time Kentucky or Miss. State did that? Or Vandy? Or even Ole Miss?

TCU would obliterate those teams, just like they did their current schedule.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Of course, Alabama would annihilate Utah. :oops: :lol:
KYOA much... :wink:

I'm just sayin'... The SEC is not the bastion of the football G-d's this season. TCU has done everything asked of it and then some... and yes I would venture that the three teams you mentioned, along with Vanderbilt, Arkiesaw, Tennessee, and Georgia, could and would drop some games against the likes of BYU, Utah, and Air Force.

And each year - they just keep winning the fucking national title. Funny how that works. Bash, bash, bash. I remember how OU was supposed to beat UF by 80 (in here anyway) last year.

Nope.
Who the fuck said OU was supposed to win by 80? I stated numerous times after I saw Texass play Ohio State that the game was going to be close and could go either way.

Of those national titles how many of the programs have actually won it during the BCS/Bowl Coalition era? Let me help you... three (Tennessee, LSU, and Florida). Over the BCS/Bowl Coalition era the Big 12 has just as many titles as the SEC and had the same number of programs garner them... three. Funny how that works... stick to plowing your fields and let those of us who have sniffed title games and trophies discuss matters such as these... that doesn't include Allbarn.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

First off, rack the everliving fuck outta' SCS. Solid stuff.

Next:
Jsc810 wrote: TCU has played a weak schedule? Homie don't think so. :P

Team (LW) Harris Coaches Comp. SOS
1. Florida (1) 1st 1st 1st T-27th
2. Alabama (2) 3rd 3rd 2nd 34th
3. Texas (3) 2nd 2nd 4th 37th
4. TCU (4) 4th 4th 5th T-22nd
:shock:

I take back what I said about you.

Geaux Frogs!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote: Your team is a failure this year. No need to be so fucking angry about it. Mine is, too. Texas is the ONLY team worth a fuck in the Suck 12 this year, dude. The Big 12 isn't but a shell of what they were last year. The Big 12 outted itself in the Cotton Bowl last year. TT was supposed to be GOD (as per the media) and an average Ole Miss team beat the butt-fucking shit out of them. It impressed the media SO much, that they were fucking dumb enough to stick Ole Miss in the Top 10 this year.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The SEC is a shell of what it has been in previous years as well. Two years ago the Big 12 had the best record in bowl games of any conference. What's your point.
Sucky Auburn beat Ole Miss this year. :D

Btw - Auburn has beaten each of the teams you mentioned over the course of the last few years - just so you understand. OU goes through an easy conference and ---- fails. Getting to "sniff the title" while you're in a piss poor conference doesn't mean shit.

Oklahoma has as well in recent years... we're talking about this year... I know it's difficult for a farmer/Vet but try and keep up.

Yep piss poor conference which has happened to have the best record in Bowl games 3 of the last eight years... good luck explaining that one.
People can bitch and fucking moan all they want to, but the SEC is 5-0 in the title game so far and has won the last 3. I know it angers a lot of people, but get better and start beating the shit out of us. It's that simple.
Your OOC against other BCS programs is 6-6 and likely to be 7-8 by seasons end... hence people are beating the shit out of your schools but the media and your fellow ball sucking homers give you a pass on such facts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TCU has a tougher schedule ths year than Florida.

Pretty simple stuff.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:I don't know where Jsc got that SOS info, but that is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. No way is TCU's schedule even close to what Alabama, Florida, Texas, or anyone in a decent BCS conference has played.

Whatever the SOS posted was based on is very, very flawed.

TCU's schedule is pitiful.

8 bad, bad, bad games: Texas State, SMU, Air Force, Colorado State, UNLV, San Diego State, Wyoming, and New Mexico.

You tell me who determined that that schedule is the 22nd toughest in the country. That is a damn joke.
TCU also played two road games against BCS programs and one of those is leading its division in conference currently. The worst team on their schedule is Texas State who would not just beat but in most cases decimate teams such as: Florida International, Chatanooga, Missouri State, Eastern Michigan, Tennessee Tech, Furman, Charleston Southern, Louisiana-Monroe, Louisiana-Lafayette, Eastern Kentucky, Southeastern Louisiana, Northern Arizona, Jackson State, South Carolina State, Western Kentucky, and Western Carolina; All teams that have appeared on one or more SEC schools schedules this season. Those teams combined with a 6-6 record against other BCS schools (mostly of lower quality from those conferences which statement I already qualified earlier in this thread), and OOC mid major losses by SEC schools to Houston and Army*, does not make well for SEC schools SOS this season. As it shouldn't...

*Fucking Army? Really... no realllllllyyyyyy? You're criticizing TCU for beating TSU, BYU, and Utah handily and its conference but you have school that can't even beat the worst service academy program in the country at home? Did you see what Air Force did to Army two weeks ago... and you don't think they could win a few games this season in the SEC against any combination of Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Miss Stake, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, or Allbarn? Mountain West schools have won games against Clemson, Virgina, Oklahoma, Colorado, Tulane (hey they're good enough that at least 2 SEC schools schedule them almost every year) and UNLV coming with a Jenn Sterger pubic hair of beating Oregon State in Corvallis.*
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, look at Florida's schedule. Take off the SEC blinders, and really look at their schedule. Forget the laundry. Don't just automatically assume SEC teams like Tennessee and Georgia are tough. Look at who they are now.

Florida's schedule is fucking horrible. It's not worse than Boise's, but it's worse than TCU's or Cincy's, and Bama's is really no better either.

If people would look at the SEC for what it really is this season, they would see that Florida and Bama have two of the easiest schedules in America, among BCS conference teams.

Florida has a one game schedule: @LSU.

Bama has a two game schedule, assuming you even want to try and call Va Tech a particularly tough game: LSU and Va Tech, neither of which were road games.

That's it. Neither team plays any other tough teams, and neither team plays any other tough road games. Both teams also load up on OOC creampuffs, and both teams play a lot more home games than roadies.

Bottom line, there's no way for Florida or Bama fan to talk shit about anyone's schedule.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Uh, Sam, if you would look at the link that was included in that post, then you would have seen that the SOS was calculated by the NCAA.
I wasn't giving you shit, Chip.

Regardless of whose numbers they are, their formula/criteria/etc. is hugely flawed.

Anyone that comes up with that ranking looking at that schedule is insane.

Doooooood, have you looked at the schedules of the SEC? Take a little peak at Vanderbilt's; whose 2-9 with that travesty at that. Could Ole Miss, Miss Stake, Arkansas, or Kentucky fit any other three word directional schools anywhere else on their schedules? How many in state step children schools does LSU need to slate up each season; this year the answer seems to be three. Did Floriduh even play one truly valid Div. 1 program outside of the conference other than the one they are forced to by state law? Shit like that and you have the balls to criticize TCU's schedule in comparison to SEC scheduling? Your glass house is in absolute shambles at this point.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Okay, okay. I give.

Y'all are suggesting that an SEC schedule...or a Big 12 schedule...or Big Ten or whatever...doesn't compare to TCU's schedule?

Ummmmm...okay. I simply won't argue any more if that's your case. If y'all think that TCU's schedule even remotely compares to any BCS conference schedule, I give up.

I don't care how bad you think Mississippi State or Auburn or South Carolina is...they ain't New Mexico or San Diego State. It's not close.

If all these "mediocre" SEC teams lose their bowl games, I'll say the league sucks this year. Although I don't put as much stock in bowl games as some do, if the pissant SEC teams roll their opponents, will y'all admit that, even in a down year, the SEC is better than ...oh...I dunno...the MEAC or the SWAC?
First of all nobody said anything about them not comparing... that was you who did so. We/I are/am making the argument that they are comparable to BCS conference schedules this season and the Mountain West play against the BCS programs (which most of those games are on the road) have proven so. Secondly, the Mountain West is by no means the MEAC and SWAC and your hyperbole doesn't help your case in the least. Oh and BTW Mississippi State and Vanderbilt are every bit SDSU type teams... hell Vanderbilt is worse.

Papa Willie wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:If all these "mediocre" SEC teams lose their bowl games, I'll say the league sucks this year. Although I don't put as much stock in bowl games as some do, if the pissant SEC teams roll their opponents, will y'all admit that, even in a down year, the SEC is better than ...oh...I dunno...the MEAC or the SWAC?
That's what I suggested. To all of the cryers - just start beating the shit out of the SEC. Again - THOSE are OOC games, and the SEC has won more bowl games than any of the other conferences.

Yawwwwwn. :|
6-6 against BCS programs... Yawwwwwwwwn. And the SEC hasn't won more bowl games than any other... surprisingly the Big East has.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Wrongo, my friend. If this info is accurate, the SEC dominates in BCS bowl wins:

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Bowl_Championship_Series?t=6.#7.

See #s 7 & 8

SEC 17 appearances / 12 wins 5 losses .710

Tennessee (1-1)
Florida (4-1)
Alabama (0-2)
LSU (4-0)
Georgia (2-1)
Auburn (1-0)

Big East 11 appearances / 6 wins 5 losses .545

Syracuse (0-1)
Virginia Tech* (0-1)
Miami (FL) (3-1)
Pittsburgh (0-1)
West Virginia (2-0)
Louisville (1-0)
Cincinnati (0-1)

I wasn't equating the MWC with the MEAC and the SWAC. I was assuming you compare the dregs of the SEC to those conferences.

And here's the overall bowl records:

Bowl game record (through 2008-2009) of the major college football conferences
(based on historical conference affiliation). The first number is total bowl games. The second is wins; third is losses; fourth is ties; fifth is bowl game win percentage.

Bowls Wins Losses Ties Win %
SEC 348 190 149 9 .559
Pac-10 193 103 88 2 .539
Big Ten 209 97 111 1 .467
ACC 166 81 83 2 .494
Big 8 127 63 63 1 .500
Southwest 151 63 80 8 .444
Big 12 92 45 47 0 .489
Big East 76 42 34 0 .553
WAC 101 42 58 1 .421
Not BCS in overall bowl wins the last few years... the Big East has either had the best record, tied for the best record or finished with the second best record six of the last seven years. ESPN was making a big deal about it during one of the bowl games last season.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Notice how the Big East has an advantage in these games? I never really thought about it until now. Big East 5 vs. SEC 9. Rutgers vs. Temple? Fucking Temple???? ACC 3 vs Big East 2 (which in this case is NOTRE DAME - who isn't really in the Big East at ALL). ACC 6 vs. Big East 3? Now things become a little more logical. Again - 1 should play 1, 2 should play 2, and so on...

How is that any different than the Big 12 #4 facing the Pac 10 #2, or the Big 12 #6 facing the Big 10 #3... oh I get it... it only skews and counts for the SEC, not other conferences, gotcha.

But once again... last year's Bowl games, or the year before, or the year before that, have no bearing on the discussion at hand. SEC schools are .500 against other BCS schools this year OOC and have for the most part played the shittier teams in those conferences such as Texas A&M, UCLA (who won its game against the SEC on the road), and NC State... the best OOC program that any SEC school scheduled this season was Georgia Tech who after they pummel Georgia the last week of the season will be 3-0 versus the SEC and their losing OOC record against other BCS schools. What's so difficult for your aggie/farmer/vet ass to figure out about that concept?

Georgia Tech SEC Champs?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Notice how the Big East has an advantage in these games? I never really thought about it until now. Big East 5 vs. SEC 9. Rutgers vs. Temple? Fucking Temple???? ACC 3 vs Big East 2 (which in this case is NOTRE DAME - who isn't really in the Big East at ALL). ACC 6 vs. Big East 3? Now things become a little more logical. Again - 1 should play 1, 2 should play 2, and so on...

How is that any different than the Big 12 #4 facing the Pac 10 #2, or the Big 12 #6 facing the Big 10 #3... oh I get it... it only skews and counts for the SEC, not other conferences, gotcha.

But once again... last year's Bowl games, or the year before, or the year before that, have no bearing on the discussion at hand. SEC schools are .500 against other BCS schools this year OOC and have for the most part played the shittier teams in those conferences such as Texas A&M, UCLA (who won its game against the SEC on the road), and NC State... the best OOC program that any SEC school scheduled this season was Georgia Tech who after they pummel Georgia the last week of the season will be 3-0 versus the SEC and their losing OOC record against other BCS schools. What's so difficult for your aggie/farmer/vet ass to figure out about that concept?

Georgia Tech SEC Champs?
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 79#p637079

Funny how you haven't talked about how the Big 12 is doing in OOC BCS games. To help you out - they are 4-7 - playing one game less than the SEC, and unlike the Big 12, the SEC isn't finished playing their BCS OOC games.

Sorry.
Geeee and I thought I was arguing for TCU in this thread... didn't realize they had joined the Big 12 recently. :meds:
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Jsc810 wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Have TCU play an SEC schedule week in and week out...or a Big 12 schedule...or a Big Ten...or a Pac 10...or even a Big East or ACC...and get back to me.

Don't get me wrong...I actually like TCU. I like Patterson and what he's accomplished there. I think they're a very good team. But you can't play that weak a schedule and expect to get a shot at the big prize.
TCU has played a weak schedule? Homie don't think so. :P

Team (LW) Harris Coaches Comp. SOS
1. Florida (1) 1st 1st 1st T-27th
2. Alabama (2) 3rd 3rd 2nd 34th
3. Texas (3) 2nd 2nd 4th 37th
4. TCU (4) 4th 4th 5th T-22nd
5. Cincinnati (5) 5th 5th 3rd 58th
6. Boise St. (6) 6th 6th 7th T-93rd
7. Ga. Tech (7) 7th 7th 6th T-59th
8. LSU (8) 10th 10th 8th T-55th
9. Pitt (12) 9th 9th 10th T-71st
10. Ohio St. (11) 8th 8th 11th T-31st
11. Oregon (13) 11th 11th 9th 21st
12. OK State (19) 13th 13th 15th T-22nd
I wonder what the Texas SOS would have been if you were to take off Wyoming and UTEP and add in Utah and Arkansas. Those two ass clown schools dropped Texas and forced us to pick up two shitty teams in their place. And who was the coach that dropped Texas while at Utah? If you guessed Urban pussy Meyer you would be correct. We all know it was Patrino that dropped Texas from the Arkansas schedule.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Geeee and I thought I was arguing for TCU in this thread... didn't realize they had joined the Big 12 recently. :meds:

Obviously, the thread morphed into something else. You got all bothered by the SEC going 6-6 in OOC BCS games, I threw up your Big 12 OOC BCS numbers, and now you want to go back to the original topic.

I guess it's now morphing back into what it once was. :D
I am still lost on what the BIg 12's numbers had to do with comparing TCU to SEC teams... :?:
CintiBearcat92
Elwood

Post by CintiBearcat92 »

I fucking LOVE being in your dome so much. I can only imagine how bad it will be when we buttfuck one of your SEC teams in front of the world in our bowl game :)
CintiBearcat92
Elwood

Post by CintiBearcat92 »

Yes, dipshit, it's MY bowl game. It's MY school that I have a degree from. It's MY school where I've played a sport and spent 4 great years. It's MY bowl game, too, just like every other Bearcat student and alum and fan. I donate to my school and to the athletic program so yes, it's MY bowl game. I proudly say "we", not "they". You don't?? Fine, I don't give a shit...to each their own. For all I know you didn't even graduate high school, let alone Auburn.

Insecure fan? Uhh, no. All I do is share my thoughts about my team and defend them if they deserve defending. You've shit on the Bearcats from day one and I call you out on it. Don't like it? Tough shit. Sam defends his team and talks big about them and apparently that's not a problem. Same for Van and lots of others. Jon and Mace have been defending 2-loss Iowa all year and you don't seem to have a problem with that. You just have a problem with Cincinnati because they aren't a historical power, they're from the Big East, and you don't feel that they "belong". MY team is undefeated and they're a hell of a team. I don't know if we'll finish undefeated or not and to be honest, it really doesn't matter. I really hope they do but this has been a GREAT season no matter what happens and I've enjoyed the hell out of it. I'm proud of how far our program has come in the last few years despite assholes like you who think a team needs to have been good in 1980 to be worthy NOW. If that means I'm insecure then fine, call me what you like. Give me shit all you want for defending and being excited about my undefeated football team :?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Whoa, Cinti bringing the lumbah.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

CintiBearcat92 wrote:Yes, dipshit, it's MY bowl game.

Damn, here I was thinking it belonged to Meineke Car Care.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
CintiBearcat92
Elwood

Post by CintiBearcat92 »

No, that would be where you probably got fired from recently.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

CintiBearcat92 wrote:No, that would be where you probably got fired from recently.
Please, don't go making me look like an idiot.
CintiBearcat92
Elwood

Post by CintiBearcat92 »

Mace, you're absolutely right, nobody knows who the best team is and sadly we most likely won't even know that when the season is over.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cinn is a nice team but it isn't one of the top four IMHO... Allbarn fan has no room to try and lay smack on them though... they have enough issues giving up 4+ TDs to teams like Furman and Ball State. Cinci may not be able able to win the SEC but they would lay the wood to the Farmers and Vets from the plains of Alabama.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Cinn is a nice team but it isn't one of the top four IMHO... Allbarn fan has no room to try and lay smack on them though... they have enough issues giving up 4+ TDs to teams like Furman and Ball State. Cinci may not be able able to win the SEC but they would lay the wood to the Farmers and Vets from the plains of Alabama.

As they would to Oklahoma as well.
Oklahoma fan isn't the one trying to verbally abuse them on the board. :wink:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

CintiBearcat92 wrote:No, that would be where you probably got fired from recently.

Nuh-uh...

YOU just got fired from Meineke.

Come out from behind the troll, Paul.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one