How bad is Notre Dame ???

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

.m2
I swear to god . . .

How bad is Notre Dame ???

Post by .m2 »

Should they go Division II ?

I've NEVER seen a team with this much talent suck this much in the history of College Football.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: How bad is Notre Dame ???

Post by .m2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Cal comes instantly to mind....

We have a history.... that we live up to each year.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

.m2 wrote:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFYB9ZEWs94&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFYB9ZEWs94&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Moby Dick wrote:
.m2 wrote:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFYB9ZEWs94&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFYB9ZEWs94&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Oh, snap.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7OECDfNA0bI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7OECDfNA0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

I've NEVER seen a team with this much talent suck this much in the history of College Football.
I thought you watched Cal on a regular basis.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

pump the breaks there,Harvey Milk.

you wanna post vids of players getting hurt you'll be busy all night finding videos of OU players getting hurt (about 5 starters this year alone), get to digging faggit.

i know this is the one you like the most tho
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbKqT7R0WvU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbKqT7R0WvU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

my favorite part is where Best thinks he's an F-15 fighter jet...note his arms stuck out straight. fans attest that they heard airplane noises on the field...that true, Harvey?
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

i guess Nelly was singing about "jet blue" when he said "i wanna make your knees touch your elbows" eh?

:bode:
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

OU

6-4

Game, set, match.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

.m2 wrote:OU

6-4

Game, set, match.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVMYUAwxNpw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVMYUAwxNpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

he thinks he's a blue angel :lol:
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

The Pac 10 doesn't have the pleasure of playing...

Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Baylor, Texas A&M, Okie State, Iowa State, Colorado... etc.

Should I go on ???
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

ND sucks dick (which I know jus got you hard) but they'd still prison rape Jagina and Cal.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:ND sucks dick (which I know jus got you hard) but they'd still prison rape Jagina and Cal.

Yeah, and a catholic priest doesn't want little boy cock's in his mouth.

Is there anyone more delusional than a fan of a team that supports pedophilia ?

Methinks not.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

.m2 wrote:
Should I go on ???
go for it Harvey
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Racist pieces of shit who wish death on 17 year olds are more delusional.

So now we know that the same guy has the keys to the .m2 and socaltrjn trolls.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I don't think m2 and Socaltrjn are the same. But yeah, I can see the resemblence between Harv and m2. Matter of fact I think it's pretty obvious. I can't believe I didn't figure this one out earlier.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

TheJON wrote:I don't think m2 and Socaltrjn are the same. But yeah, I can see the resemblence between Harv and m2. Matter of fact I think it's pretty obvious. I can't believe I didn't figure this one out earlier.
well, by harvey i wasnt implying harvdog...but Harvey .Milk , the fag from San Fran
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

A loss at HOME.... to UCONN ????

Notre Dame should be a division II school.

ND is an absolute embarrassment to Division I College Football.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

.m2 wrote:A loss at HOME.... to UCONN ????

RACK.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
.m2 wrote:A loss at HOME.... to UCONN ????

RACK.
Lemme see if I've got this straight . . .

You're claiming that a certain school should be Division II, yet the school you root for needed two OT's to beat them???? Allrighty, then . . .

Props to UConn on the win. Zero props to you for being your typical classless self, running your mouth after a win when you hid from the forum beforehand. Not to mention that you racked the guy (word used VERRRRY loosely) who has a death grip on the Board Bitch award in this forum.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:

You're claiming that a certain school should be Division II, yet the school you root for needed two OT's to beat them???? Allrighty, then . . .

Pssst.... UConn was a division 1-AA team just 8 years ago... and they handed ND their ass on the ROAD !

Too funny.
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Props to UConn on the win. Zero props to you for being your typical classless self, running your mouth after a win when you hid from the forum beforehand. Not to mention that you racked the guy (word used VERRRRY loosely) who has a death grip on the Board Bitch award in this forum.

What's better than a "Terry Melt"... on a Sunday ???

Too funny.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Lemme see if I've got this straight . . .

Props to UConn on the win. Zero props to you for being your typical classless self, running your mouth after a win when you hid from the forum beforehand. Not to mention that you racked the guy (word used VERRRRY loosely) who has a death grip on the Board Bitch award in this forum.

Wrong. I don't root for UConn football. As stated the last time we were discussing UConn/ND (check the CBB Forum, cunt, I bumped the thread for you)... I could give two shits about college football. Last winter, I pointed out that your shit program was less relevant than UConn football, you know, the same school that was in D1AA school earlier this decade? :lol:

Your football program is a joke. Your basketball program is a joke. ND is no longer relevant, wanted, or needed in the Big East. Good riddance.

Psssstttttt...... pile-on trolls are supposed to be "Board Bitches." I can't believe you and the rest of the tards are still puffing their sunken chests out after all these years. You're being trolled. You know that... right?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Notre Dame is only good for hiding pedophiles and shitty football teams.

That's pretty much the extent of their relevance.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Notre Dame is so bad......
(How bad are they?)

They lost to Michigan.

:bode:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

.m2 wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:

Pssst.... UConn was a division 1-AA team just 8 years ago... and they handed ND their ass on the ROAD !

Too funny.
It was a win in double OT. A win that never should have happened, granted, but it wasn't exactly a beatdown on the level of 72-6 (or even 58-7), now was it?

Btw, there's a big difference between Division 1-AA, 8 years ago, and Division II now. If you don't know the difference between Division I-A and Division II, you might want to ask Duke, who basically cost themselves a shot at a bowl game down the stretch because they scheduled a Division II team that hadn't yet made the jump to 1-AA.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Papa Willie wrote:
.m2 wrote:Notre Dame is only good for hiding pedophiles and shitty football teams.

That's pretty much the extent of their relevance.
http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/rec ... by=Win+Pct

They're #2 - you're #44. :lol:
I don't put too much stock in the USN&WR rankings, and I'm not too big on running academic smack here. But since 2oodles is . . .

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandrevie ... s-rankings

Hey 2oodles, who's that ranked ahead of Cal? :lol: