talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

FAVRE TO STAY RETIRED

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0722/pg ... e1_576.jpg

I called it....He wanted Ted Thompson to squirm and he bent the ViQueens and their pathetic fans over. Scoreboard!
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Re: FAVRE TO STAY RETIRED

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:FAVRE TO STAY RETIRED...

...For today, you idiot.
No forever.....you cum wad!!!!!!!!
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Are you really that ignorant to think that Favre has said this is it...forever? Do you honestly think any of the major media outlets that have been staking out his house are all the sudden going to up and leave because he said "this is it?" He loves this. Now the Vikings are entering the BEGGING AND PLEADING phase of the courtship. This is far from over. He doesn't want to go to camp. This will go all the way into late August.

You are a fool if you think otherwise. But from your posting resume, we know you are more like a complete and utter buffoon.

Oh O.K. whatever you say.......Favre is retired and you're a fucking tard if you think that he's not. INJURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Were you born fucking yesterday? Jesus Christ, you're the JON of the NFL forum. You even make Whitey look even-keeled.
Why because I called you out for being a Fuckwad? You're more pathetic than KCPaul
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Continue KYOA and embarrassing yourself. You're doing quite well filling in for Gobbles McFucktard as the board's resident hysterical, hand-wringing fucktard.
come back to this forum in week 1 when favre is playing for the vikings
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

You are such a fucking dipshit.....oh o.k. 'the saga is not over" according to you but look at the title of my post I said that he is RETIRED!!!!!!! Why is that so fucking hard for you to comprehend? 8th grade education? or just a total jerkoff?

Just like in your previous post where you said that "I didn't say it LOOKS lame. I said it IS fucking lame" the only that is lame is your attempt to backtrack polesmoker!
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until he decides it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -throwing/
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's inevitable that he plays.

He didn't and won't file his retirement papers.

CK got suckered by the media whore.

At his age, Favre isn't much for training camp.

"You young grunts do that camp thingy. Me, I'll just work out on my own for a few more weeks, titilate the media some more along the way, hook up officially with the Vikes in about a month, get in a game or two of pre-season action and a handful of practices, and I'll be good to go by opening day, mang."

Book it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Those Vikes fans who bought their #4 jerseys already must feel like ultimate douches.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

poptart wrote:It's inevitable that he plays.

He didn't and won't file his retirement papers.

CK got suckered by the media whore.

At his age, Favre isn't much for training camp.

"You young grunts do that camp thingy. Me, I'll just work out on my own for a few more weeks, titilate the media some more along the way, hook up officially with the Vikes in about a month, get in a game or two of pre-season action and a handful of practices, and I'll be good to go by opening day, mang."

Book it.

$$$
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:Those Vikes fans who bought their #4 jerseys already must feel like ultimate douches.

And how do you think they feel today?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Rack the Vikes for signing a guy who will ultimately implode on the final drive of a playoff game.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

They'll have to make the playoffs first.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Gotta give props to Screw.....he called it....my bad. Fucking Favre is like a case of Herpes man....why won't he just go and stay away/ FUCK!!!! Good luck with him.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I thought the Vikings already had a guy who could throw a 60 yard interception.

Guess I was wrong about that
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote:Those Vikes fans who bought their #4 jerseys already must feel like ultimate douches.

And how do you think they feel today?
They're still douches. But I suspect they don't feel that way.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:They're still douches. But I suspect they don't feel that way.
RACK!!
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

MuchoBulls wrote:They'll have to make the playoffs first.
Like that's gonna be a problem.....that team is STACKED. Might as well just give the NFC North title to the Vikes right now.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I wouldn't hand the NFC North to the Vikes - I think the Bears have taken a big step up (yes - Cuntler also getting Tommie Harris Back) and the Pack are also in the hunt
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

yeah, Guntler just called out Hester for not breaking up an interception in last week's exhibition game- that'll go over real well with the rest of his teammates. He'll probably get a few look-out blocks next game
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Paul wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:They'll have to make the playoffs first.
Like that's gonna be a problem.....that team is STACKED. Might as well just give the NFC North title to the Vikes right now.
It might be a problem. They now have the QB who singlehandedly threw the Jets out of the playoffs last season.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

If the Vikings don't make the playoffs, Brent already has an excuse. He has a tear in his rotator cuff.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK poptart!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

poptart wrote:RACK poptart!
I agree, imo
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Louis Cyphre wrote:If the Vikings don't make the playoffs, Brent already has an excuse. He has a tear in his rotator cuff.
Jesus Christ....the Vikes made the playoffs last year with freaking GUS "HEADBUTT" FREROTTE and TAVARIS "VICK-WANNABE" JACKSON at QB!!!! :doh:

Like him or not, you HAVE to agree that Favre is a major upgrade at QB over the scrubs they had there before. If AP gets off on a regular basis, earns some serious ground yardage, and doesn't get very banged up this year Favre can guide that team right into AT LEAST the NFC Title game. I don't know if they can get by the Giants or Eagles, but they're in the conversation with those two teams with Favre at QB.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I say they don't win the division -

Offense is all about timing and timing is based on reps with the receivers / knowing thier moves and adjustments.
Farve missing all of camp puts them way behind.

Plus it's not like they have Stud WRs to start with - of the group maybe Berrian, could start on 50% + of the league
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott makes a valid point.

The ViQueen passing game might be slow to click.

But then with All Day carrying the rock, they might not need to pass the ball all that well.

By mid to late season the passing game might get going, in which case it makes the Vikes even more dangerous as a playoff team ... if they get there.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

EXCELLENT article on Favre, and I agree with every single word of it: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingc ... id=4409714
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Paul it's not about Farve wanting to play - it's how he's handled the whole thing. He's absolutely, positively said he's retiring at least 2 different times (3? more?) different times. That's what's fucked up. If he'd never said anything to begin with, there's a good chance the Pack trades Aaron Rodgers and he's still in Green Bay.

At the time, Brett was a highly sympathetic figure being portrayed as a Hero being forced out like Montana. After seeing two years of his news conferences and teary farewells, he's now a douche. An attention grubbing douche.

And I'm sticking by my call the Vikings are a one and done wildcard at best.

BTW - he looked like total shit last night against the Chefs