I merely noted

Re: RIP, Farrah....

Post by JMak »

Never heard of her.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Those tubesocks you've kept as a momento from your teenage jerkathons should now be flown at half-staff.

RIP
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Another icon from my youth, gone too soon. RIP.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Not too long ago I saw her on some Comedy Central roast. She seemed completely wasted, and they were all making "space cadet" jokes about her.

She was never my favorite of Charlie's angels.

Tanya Roberts was my #1, though I always hated her voice.

Cheryl Ladd was always my #1, until right there at the end, when Tanya got the gig. I always thought Cheryl Ladd was a huge upgrade from Farrah.

Next was Jacqueline Smith. The Classic Brunette. If my mom had been a lesbian, or even just bi-curious or lesbian chic, she would've shithammered Jacqueline Smith. She always used to rave about how Jacqueline Smith was the most beautiful woman iin the world.

I should've preferred JS, too, since I usually prefer brunettes, but she was just too bloodlessly icy for me. Too much of a lady, and nowhere near enough of a slut.

Cheryl Ladd had a bit of the slut to her.

Then came Farrah.

After Farrah came Kate Jackson, and flat out riding in the caboose was Shelley Hack, who never had any business being on that show. No lips, no ass, no tits and a fivehead like the main runway at O'Hare?

What were they thinking??

They shoulda dropped Heather Thomas or Heather Locklear in there, instead. No-brainer.

RIP, Farrah. You did have excellent nipples.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

socal wrote:Image

Those tubesocks you've kept as a momento from your teenage jerkathons should now be flown at half-staff.

RIP
Good bye, Farrah - sorry you were ELIMINATED.

It appeared as though that had basically happened a decade ago for all indents and porpoises...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Katy

Post by Katy »

A leading cause of ass cancer is sodomy. Let that be a lesson to some of you faggots. Today it's Farrah, tomorrow it's m2.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Katy wrote:A leading cause of ass cancer is sodomy. Let that be a lesson to some of you faggots. Today it's Farrah, tomorrow it's m2.
Rack every dude that ever plowed Farrah Fawcett in the ass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

JayDuck wrote:Rack every dude that ever plowed Farrah Fawcett in the ass.
I'm guessing she was no minor leaguer at taking it up the dirt pipe. She'd made it all the way to the Majors.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That was funnay right? :?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Katy wrote:A leading cause of ass cancer is sodomy. Let that be a lesson to some of you faggots. Today it's Farrah, tomorrow it's m2.
Katy, if you're telling me you don't enjoy getting assfucked, and I'm talking a level of enjoyment exemplified by shattered windows, terrified house pets, entire sections of drywall with missing chunks roughly the size of a forehead and visits to your door not just by the local police, but also the CIA, then I can no longer be with you.

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Gotta love the timing. You know there would have been 24/7 coverage of anything and everything Farrah...

But then Jacko saves the day.

RIP.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:Not too long ago I saw her on some Comedy Central roast. She seemed completely wasted, and they were all making "space cadet" jokes about her.

She was never my favorite of Charlie's angels.

Tanya Roberts was my #1, though I always hated her voice.

Cheryl Ladd was always my #1, until right there at the end, when Tanya got the gig. I always thought Cheryl Ladd was a huge upgrade from Farrah.

Next was Jacqueline Smith. The Classic Brunette. If my mom had been a lesbian, or even just bi-curious or lesbian chic, she would've shithammered Jacqueline Smith. She always used to rave about how Jacqueline Smith was the most beautiful woman iin the world.

I should've preferred JS, too, since I usually prefer brunettes, but she was just too bloodlessly icy for me. Too much of a lady, and nowhere near enough of a slut.

Cheryl Ladd had a bit of the slut to her.

Then came Farrah.

After Farrah came Kate Jackson, and flat out riding in the caboose was Shelley Hack, who never had any business being on that show. No lips, no ass, no tits and a fivehead like the main runway at O'Hare?

What were they thinking??

They shoulda dropped Heather Thomas or Heather Locklear in there, instead. No-brainer.

RIP, Farrah. You did have excellent nipples.
A big rack for this take. Cheryl Ladd's titties were just fucking amazing. And tanya's overall body/looks were even better. Too bad she had to ruin it with speaking lines. She should have taken a page from the jtr book of acting in this regard.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Tanya had beautiful breasts, but JTR's are bigger.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:Tanya had beautiful breasts, but JTR's are bigger.
Just how did you attain this info?
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

smackaholic wrote:
Van wrote:Tanya had beautiful breasts, but JTR's are bigger.
Just how did you attain this info?
Google Maps?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:lol:

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If god said, here's the deal van. I will let you play with tanya roberts' titties, circa 1979. Whether it goes any farther than that, is up to tanya, but, if you play your cards right, I think she'll give it up. But there's a catch. First you must fondle jtr's titties. Yeah, you gotta suck on them some too. And I'm taking pictures and might just post them on the interwebs.

Would you be in? I would. I ain't proud. I'd be on jtr so fast it'd make your head spin, for a shot at tanya.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

smackaholic wrote:If god said, here's the deal van. I will let you play with tanya roberts' titties, circa 1979. Whether it goes any farther than that, is up to tanya, but, if you play your cards right, I think she'll give it up. But there's a catch. First you must fondle jtr's titties. Yeah, you gotta suck on them some too. And I'm taking pictures and might just post them on the interwebs.

Would you be in? I would. I ain't proud. I'd be on jtr so fast it'd make your head spin, for a shot at tanya.
Depends. How much crack do you have on hand?

As long as it isn't Whoppi Moldberg's tits. You have to draw the line somewhere.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Suck on JTR's tits, just to suck on Tanya's?

Not just no, but eat a big bag of fucking cocks no.

Before I get within ten yards of JTR's nipples God better put it in writing and get it notarized and displayed under glass in the town square that circa 1979 Tanya Roberts will willingly and eagerly use every last inch of her blessed body to bludgeon and otherwise savage me, AND he has to swap out her voice and syntax for Elizabeth Hurley's.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote:I'd be on jtr so fast it'd make your head spin, for a shot at tanya.
So you've gotten past the point of just being bi-curious. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Check that. There'll always be something wrong with a willingness to suckle jtr's mannipples.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Leave it to cockaholic to come up with a seriously disturbing, yet improbable conundrum. No wonder the tards at .net think T1B is full of faggotry.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What a buncha faggits. You know every last one of you fukk would do some shit you weren't proud of to land as fine a piece of ass as the 1979 edition of tanya roberts.

That's some grade a shit there.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote:What a buncha faggits.
"Dude" who admits to having no problem snuggling up to and putting his lips on jtr's anatomy is calling others "faggits"? You are one twisted and seriously confused mofo. Not that that's news.
You know every last one of you fukk would do some shit you weren't proud of to land as fine a piece of ass as the 1979 edition of tanya roberts.
Feel free to go ahead and speak for yourself. I might stoop so low as to say "please." I wouldn't be proud of that, but it's a far cry from making sweet manlove to a fat jewfroed D-list (and D-cup) Hollywood extra.
That's some grade a shit there.
I don't care if she's a five-star, triple-A, 11-on-a-scale-of-10 piece of ass. It's just high-grade pussy, and some of us have had enough of it and will continue to get it without having to sacrifice any manhood or dignity. But I've become convinced that you wouldn't be sacrificing anything. You'd have to have some to call it a sacrifice.

Tom Waits
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

ImageImageImage

2, 1, 3
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Even in those pics, no way Farrah is anything but third.

Get a pic of Tanya as a brunette, or with her natural auburn hair, and it's not even close. Most any pic of Cheryl Ladd as a younger girl will also eat Farrah, and she already looks better there than Farrah.

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Go get 'em Van -

They are all < Christy Brinkley BTW
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Smackie Chan wrote:
It's just high-grade pussy, and some of us have had enough of it and will continue to get it without having to sacrifice any manhood or dignity.
You may have to go into greater detail, aimed at the 5th grade level for most of these cock fondlers to understand that concept.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?